Nyzul Isle: Setups!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Nyzul Isle: Setups!
Nyzul Isle: Setups!
First Page 2

| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

So, I'm trying to build a Nyzul Isle 0-100 progression static, and I was wondering, what seems to be a really successful setup for a goal like this?

The most successful setup I've done for 0-5(Took about 6 tries to clear.) was...

RDM/WHM
WHM/SCH
DRG/WHM
SAM/WAR
MNK/DNC
THF/NIN

Cleared twice out of 6 tries like this, but first time someone hit go up, instead of exit. There was lots of death involved, and the floors we got weren't even that bad. I know Nyzul Isle is meant to be really easy, and from joining /sh groups for Floor 16-20 I know its not that hard...so whats the deal here?!
 Carbuncle.Littlevegeta
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Littlevegeta 2009-01-22 23:40:19
Link | Quote | Reply

dd should be /nin
 Bahamut.Animan
Server: Bahamut
user: animan
By Bahamut.Animan 2009-01-22 23:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Our setup is

RDM/WHM
DRK/NIN
DRK/NIN
THF/NIN
BRD/WHM
DRK/NIN or SAM/NIN

We win minimum 3/5 of time.
 Leviathan.Garabant
Server: Leviathan
user: garabant
By Leviathan.Garabant 2009-01-23 10:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

As previous poster has said, /nin for DDs and get at least one person with Stun. Unless it's a boss floor, switch thf for a different dd but that's not really necessary.
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-01-23 10:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

My group uses:
MNK/NIN
BLU/NIN
THF/NIN
BRD/WHM
RDM/WHM
And then a random /NIN DD pickup most of the time.
 Ragnarok.Gavvy
Server: Ragnarok
user:
By Ragnarok.Gavvy 2009-01-23 10:37:50
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

My personal favourite setup is:

RDM/WHM
RDM/WHM or WHM/BLM(BLM submainly for sleepga, and bene on the higher boss floors)
DD/NIN x4

Preferably mixing dmg types.

My Current set is:
RDM or WHM
RDM or WHM
MNK
WAR
DRK (Apoca)
Pickup DD/NIN.

Climbed from 20-100 with ease :3 Not 1 wipe. Aslong as you have 1 person knowing what to do, and can explain it to everyone (like having someone being coordinated for sequence lamps is a godsend for time.)

Alot of people use fillmode too for it (open your console on windower and type "fillmode 1" and it'll remove all walls making it wire frame. Trippy at first, but it's another godsend ;3 (type "fillmode 0" to turn back to normal). I don't personally use it, someone else in my group does and calls out mobs on vent~

It's also a good idea for your mages to grab a Cleric's Drink~ It completely removes all status downs (minus Weakness). Handy if you get an "All" floor with Cassie.

Also, make sure everyone brings sneak and invisible items. Saves so much time.
 Remora.Darknaut
Server: Remora
user: Darknaut
By Remora.Darknaut 2009-01-23 10:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Same as Gavvy.

My Static use this Setup:

- Whm
- Blm ( Very usefull for Sleepga and Dmg Magic )
- War/Nin ( Usefull for Voke when Blm Pull back Mob )
- Sam/Nin x2
- Thf or Mnk ( Thf for HNM Floor, Mnk for other Floor )

I tried with a Rdm but difficult for him when he need to remove a lot of statue on Party, so i prefer Whm . You can replace Blm by a Brd but lack on Dmg Magic if needed . Also, make sure you have 1 person who can explain to other, save a lot of time ! Oh and ist good when a person "call" objectives and give the order on Lamp Floor .
Try to stack token, and grab Item in the chest for HNM Floor, a good Team can kill every HNM without 2hr ! And my advice : rush to Floor 100, and after focus for farm HNM Floor for equipement piece .
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
Server: Ramuh
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-01-23 11:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I go in with
RDM/WHM
BRD/WHM
WAR/NIN or THF/NIN
SAM/NIN
SAM/NIN
& BLU/NIN

Like everyone else said, DD's should sub /NIN and a voke is very helpful. Maybe your SAM was taking too much dmg? And I'm assuming the MNK held back on WSing a lot if he was backup healing with /DNC. We went 0-100 fairly quick and very easily. Few times we failed was because we got screwed over on floors (</3LONGGUNNED; ;) and ran out of time. You get used to lamps after a few runs, but ordered lamps can sometimes be annoying.

IMO with a RDM AND a WHM you should have enough healing magic, so a DRG subbing /WHM and a MNK subbing /DNC isn't really necessary. We do fine with one RDM and me subbing /WHM, but then again we have a BLU helpin' out too.
 Pandemonium.Daxia
Server: Pandemonium
user: Daxia
By Pandemonium.Daxia 2009-01-23 11:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, I'm trying to set up a Nyzul Isle static also.

So far...
RDM/WHM
BLU/NIN
MNK/NIN
NIN/WAR
PUP/NIN
THF/NIN

We're 1/2 as some people had recently used tags and that's all they had remaining, plus, it was late. Worked pretty well, the BLU Head Butt is useful and the THF Flee is time efficient for getting back to the Rune of Transfer.

I'm sure there are better setup but this is what I've worked with recently.
 Ramuh.Jackel
user: Jackel
By Ramuh.Jackel 2009-01-23 11:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

We've used

Nin/War
War/Nin
War/Nin
Smn/Whm
Brd/Whm
Rdm/Whm
Sam/War
Rdm/Whm
Brd/Whm

Both setups work just fine. I don't see much love for Smn or /Smn in Nyzul, but for our group it works perfect. Being able to P.Claws a mob is always nice, but so is Sneak pulling w/ Carby to negate links. Having a smart and dedicated puller w/ enough MP to survive 4 floors of healing and DD is wicked.

These have worked to 100 and back down again multiple times. Any setup with a balanced formation can work. Sometimes you will just have bad luck with floors.
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-01-23 11:53:18
Link | Quote | Reply

BLU's are really helpful, especially on kill all floors. Slap a refresh and ballad on him, and he's off lol. Headbutt is also a helpful stun, and so is lullaby if you're fast enough(lol). With me on BRD, I don't have flee D: So running back to the rune while the DDs are killing the last one or two mobs saves us some time.
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
Server: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-01-23 12:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

My group used:

Rdm/Whm
Brd/Whm (me^^)
Mnk/Nin
Sam/Nin
Blu/Nin
Thf/Nin or pick-up DD

I was on Rune detail most floors, Sprinters Drink is cheap and i use to always pick one up :)
We also had some success bringing along a PUP or swapping THF for another BLU on climbing runs.
 Leviathan.Crosis
Server: Leviathan
user: CrosisX
By Leviathan.Crosis 2009-01-23 12:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Whm/Smn
Cor/Whm
War/Nin
Drk/Nin
Sam/Nin
Thf/Nin

Haven't lost in 5 months doing 7 tags a week.
 Ramuh.Jackel
user: Jackel
By Ramuh.Jackel 2009-01-23 12:34:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Jimmyjazz said:
My group used:

Rdm/Whm
Brd/Whm (me^^)
Mnk/Nin
Sam/Nin
Blu/Nin
Thf/Nin or pick-up DD

I was on Rune detail most floors, Sprinters Drink is cheap and i use to always pick one up :)
We also had some success bringing along a PUP or swapping THF for another BLU on climbing runs.

Adding to this, you can also use the Sprinter Shoes as well. Cheap movement speed bonus that won't take your tokens.
 Seraph.Jacaut
Server: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2009-01-23 12:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

we generally did. . .
Rdm/whm (or /blm if i was pulling sleepga is helpful)
whm/smn(or /sch was nice and Sch can work for whm healing)
war/nin
thats a basis then the last 3 were a combo
blu/nin very helpful for stun/sleep darkbased mobs
sam/nin omfg yes i said /nin lolsthu very great DD for binds gogorevitalizer
drk/nin good for stun and if played right great DD
thf/nin TH for bosses mainly ownly
so yeahhhhh subs /nin like others say
sam/dnc nice back up heal if u cant get a whm or sch
drg/whm was amazingly helpful actually for healing
DD/thf great for getting to rune, just 1 per group tho no shadows bites preferably drk or sam for seigan/thirdeye or dread spikes drain etc

just my 2 cents im on 60, i got a new static right before my laptop crapped out on me and i havent been on since then really;
 Odin.Darkmoose
Server: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Darkmoose 2009-01-23 13:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll give you the setups that we used with our static. We did some variation, but for the most part the same people were on the same jobs most of the time.

NIN/WAR (PLD/NIN for boss runs)
DRG/SAM (Changed to THF/NIN once he hit 75)
SAM/DNC (Me)
BLU/NIN
RDM/WHM
WHM/SCH (Has SCH75 now, so we've used that also)

Our NIN finished PLD to 75 and said he felt useless as NIN on boss floors, so he started coming PLD/NIN. He's setup for straight DD PLD/NIN on the climbs and use a tanking setup for the boss. PLD/NIN is a respectable DD that can take care of itself, so it actually works really well if the person knows what they are doing.

When our DRG got his THF to 75, we were already had our Runic Keys and were doing boss farming, so he started using THF.

SAM/DNC is amazing for Nyzul. I typically use Soboro on the first 3 1/2 floors of a boss run and change to Onimaru (still saving for Hagun) during the pre-boss floor to start saving TP. For people who say SAM need to /NIN, I'm guessing they haven't tried this, or they did it with someone who sucked at /DNC. You have Spectral Jig, you can assist curing when the healers really need it (makes splitting up on ALL floors easier), and in my case, I always get Healing Waltz for the tank ASAP, as well as take care of my own status cures. SAM/DNC has the same base attack/STR as SAM/NIN, while also giving Accuracy Bonus, Evasion Bonus, and Subtle Blow traits.

BLU/NIN is priceless for all purposes. Our BLU is very well geared and she is always willing to adjust spell lists for the runs. Blank Gaze is great for dispelling Ice Spikes on Psycheflayers, and is said to also work against Cerberus' Magma Hoplon (We haven't had to deal with the puppy too many times). We have also asked her to always have one light-based sleep spell set when our WHM comes on SCH, since we lose Repose that way.

The RDM/WHM actually does a majority of our hunting and pulling (using archery), as well as buffing, debuffing, refreshing, and crowd control. He also steps up for nuking on mobs like Pudding/Custard.

Our WHM/SCH is a great backline healer, helps with crowd control, and doesn't require refresh usually except on the boss floors. He can maintain the group using only his own MP and Sublimation, and usually we just have him rest at the rune on "Specified Enemy" floors, or take the closest lamp on lamp floors. His ability to use SCH now is also great, and SCH/RDM is fantastic for things like Nyzul. That's a new option for us, so we're still seeing how it will work out.

Having a PLD, THF, SAM combo on the bosses is great, especially if that PLD has Atonement. SAM and THF can skillchain Light or Darkness, and if the THF closes, can plant the hate on the PLD, who then is instantly boosted to max hate for 750 Atonement. As a SAM, I usually don't even pop my Fanatic's drink until the boss is below 50%.

For people who may criticize this setup, know that we beat F100 Cerberus with no 2-hours using this setup. That speaks volumes right there.

Anyway, a lot of people say PLD sucks for Nyzul, but I say it works fine if you know how to get the most of it. That goes for a lot of other jobs, also. BRD is not a total waste either, but unless someone has Storm Fife and Balrahn's Ring, and /WHM and backup cures, in addition to pulling, crowd control, etc, then you're probably losing out by having a BRD (I have this all on my other char as BRD and do quite nicely in Nyzul).

It's not because BRD is bad, its because of the nature of Nyzul, you really need everyone to make a contribution to the effort, and having one person do nothing but stand in one place and sing is not as much help as something else in its place.
 Ramuh.Bekisa
By Ramuh.Bekisa 2009-01-23 13:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Any party setup can work and then that same party setup can fail the next run.

For those about to say, "but I don't do that!" oh well. Anything is possible and best to be prepared for anything. We had our healer d/c during a floor 100 run at floor 97 and not come back. Boss turns out to be Cerb and our BRD was able to keep everyone alive -- it happens. But most the time that would not work, like when cerb spams stoneskin/blaze spikes and GoH/Para-ga.

My rules are:

- must have a light based dispel (brd or blu), the flayer nm ice spikes can proc way too often and cause loss of time

- must have a light based sleep (whm, brd or cor can do this)

- healer (whm, rdm, sch, blu/whm), prefer someone with haste for boss runs

- at least 2 people with erase (for flayers bio-ga and frog nm's / gears graviga). 1 erase person will take way too long erasing 5 other people, especially if they need cures and blindna on top of it during flayers. Nothing better than erasing 2-3 ppl and it uses bioga again and mind blast.

- For kill all specified mobs runs which turns out to be flayers non-NM, I pull all the flayers at once in the entire zone on WHM (or RDM) and hold them all, the melee pick them off me 1 by 1. Poison pots, SS/Blink constantly and use the right barspell if you see a large nuke coming. They never melee, just stand far off and nuke at you. WHM/SCH performs slightly better for me than RDM/WHM, I do not have a dalmy for the extra MDB on RDM yet.

My ideal party for non boss runs is:
SAM/WAR, SAM/WAR, WAR/NIN, THF, BRD/WHM, RDM or WHM - burn through floors fast as possible, farm as many NM's as you can for weapons/item drops. RDM or WHM and BRD both pull mobs during "kill all" floors. Usually split up SAM+SAM+WHM(or RDM) and WAR+THF+BRD as well.

For boss runs:
SAM/WAR, SAM/WAR, WAR/SAM, THF, BRD/WHM, WHM/SCH - with me as WHM most the time my party will resist floor 100 Cerb's GoH to under 50 damage with just my shellraV and barfira ... but I'm 5/5 Shellra V, capped barspell merits and a barspell *** who has every possible +enhancing/barspell item. Most the time at least 1 melee resists the burn effect as well.
 Diabolos.Kaika
Server: Diabolos
user:
By Diabolos.Kaika 2009-01-23 13:48:37

BLU/NIN
SAM/NIN
SAM/NIN
RDM/WHM (ME)
BRD/WHM
MNK/NIN <- Sometimes if RDM is available in the shell I do MNK

But all of us have 5 tags (everyone's captain huge help)
Use THF/NIN for bosses (BLU switches for bosses also has mandau for thf)

Most of us are extremely well geared, we have made it to floor 80 so far and hope to make it to 100 this Sunday.

Keep yourself within the ranges of jobs mentioned thus far and you can go far.
 Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
Server: Unicorn
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2009-01-23 13:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

COR/NIN
WHM/SCH
BLU/NIN
THF/NIN
MNK/NIN
BLM/WHM

(pretty much got us to 100 with no problems).

As of last night, we switched to:

COR/NIN
WHM/SCH
DRG/NIN
THF/NIN
WAR/NIN
BLM/WHM

Moral of the story?

1. Any logical setup can work if you know what you're doing, and any setup will get bad luck floors that cause you to lose.
2. Take a THF if you want any sort of drops (we're averaging 25% drop on boss attempts vs armor drop with TH3). TH4 if you really want.
3. Have fun!

Right now we're;

RDM/WHM (Me, or I can do SMN, or COR/NIN//COR/RNG)
NIN/WAR (Has BST75 and BLM75 too)
THF/NIN

With Elvaan MP pool and needing to enfeeb/haste(everyone) and heal etc etc usually it gives us too much downtime, especially when Nyzul is being a *** and gives us 3/5 Kill All Enemies floors + Lamp Order + Eliminate Enemy Leaders (we seem to always get those, and leaders ends up being x5 Qiqirn or x5 Frogs). -_-;
 Lakshmi.Morwyne
Server: Lakshmi
user: Morwyne
By Lakshmi.Morwyne 2009-01-23 13:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
- at least 2 people with erase (for flayers bio-ga and frog nm's / gears graviga). 1 erase person will take way too long erasing 5 other people, especially if they need cures and blindna on top of it during flayers. Nothing better than erasing 2-3 ppl and it uses bioga again and mind blast.

It helps even more to have each party member pick up a Cleric's Drink out of the box at the start - it's under 200 token items on the first page. This will erase several negative status effects (not sure if it's limited to a certain number, but it definitely takes care of Tribulation from the Psycheflayers).

My other tips for Nyzul wins is to have a puller (THF, BRD, RDM, hell anyone as long as someone's bringing mobs to the group, especially on 'all' floors). Also, have someone wait at the Rune of Transfer in order to activate it as soon as the floor is clear. Usually we will have our BRD stay there or sing and run back before we're done killing.

Quote:
Right now we're;

RDM/WHM (Me, or I can do SMN, or COR/NIN//COR/RNG)
NIN/WAR (Has BST75 and BLM75 too)
THF/NIN

With Elvaan MP pool and needing to enfeeb/haste(everyone) and heal etc etc usually it gives us too much downtime, especially when Nyzul is being a *** and gives us 3/5 Kill All Enemies floors + Lamp Order + Eliminate Enemy Leaders (we seem to always get those, and leaders ends up being x5 Qiqirn or x5 Frogs). -_-;

I'm usually the healer for my group and tried to do it as RDM/WHM once - I struggled. For some reason SCH and WHM just have a lot more stamina as healers. Try to find one, and if you still go on RDM you can pull/enfeeble/sleep/pudding nuke, which will contribute a lot without taxing you too badly. I know people who use RDM, WHM and BRD in their group and still have enough damage to get through the bosses.

Just to add on, we've used the following setups very successfully:

DRK/NIN or BST/NIN
WAR/NIN or THF/NIN
THF/NIN or WHM/SCH
WHM/SCH or BLU/NIN or SCH/RDM
SAM/NIN
BRD/WHM

As you can tell, /NIN helps immensely, and I'll echo what others have said about the importance of having light-based dispel and sleep (gogo BRD or BLU).
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-01-23 14:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Nitsuj said:

1. Any logical setup can work if you know what you're doing, and any setup will get bad luck floors that cause you to lose.

word.

One night had Singing Pathos twice on boss floors.
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-01-23 14:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkmoose said:
BRD is not a total waste either, but unless someone has Storm Fife and Balrahn's Ring, and /WHM and backup cures, in addition to pulling, crowd control, etc, then you're probably losing out by having a BRD (I have this all on my other char as BRD and do quite nicely in Nyzul).

This is why I think BRD is so much fun in Nyzul, other than G-horn it's one of the only places you get a +Ballad effect. 5mp a tic baby! +2 from ring and Sanction^^ Helps a lot with curing status effects and throwing out cures.
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
Server: Fairy
user: Exorcist
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-23 14:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

My brd has like 600 MP for that crap too, not taru either.
 Odin.Darkmoose
Server: Odin
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Darkmoose 2009-01-23 14:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lot of people have trouble with the Lamps, and while I know that the OP is about Setups, my static struggled with Lamps for a while, and now they are one of the preferred floor sets for us because they are fast and easy.

Here are a few helpful hints:

1) One person should be dedicated as "lampmaster" for the group. This is important because if multiple people are giving instructions, it's easy to get people activating lamps at the wrong time.

2) Everyone needs to understand how lamps work. The group members can follow the instructions more clearly if they understand the mechanics of Same Time, Order, and Code lamp objectives.

3) Sometimes you need to clear mobs around a lamp due to the type of mob there (sight/truesight). Make this determination quickly and execute. Hesitation sucks away your time.

We can usually tackle most Lamp floors in 3 minutes or less, depending on the size of the floor and the type. Typically if there is a lamp right near one of the runes, we put our main healer there so they can rest MP until the other lamps are found, and they can run to get the rune at the end.

Woo! 0-5 fail with good setup. >.>

Eiriri Samiri and Long-gunned chariot can KMA. lol

Got killed during Convert on Long-Gunned, because SAM pulled NM towards me.../sigh oh well. At least they got it to 5% before dieing. lol
 Ramuh.Shadowarrior
user: lilaznkru
By Ramuh.Shadowarrior 2009-01-23 16:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

aside from skill and experience > all jobs

mainly my setups are:
rdm/whm
whm or brd.
4x dds/nin

bard is a big iffy for me, unless its me. it really is the hardest job to play to get the most out of it. in nyzul isle brd isnt really a buff job unless its SV on a boss floor. most of the time its scouting, sleeping, kiting adds, running back to the runic in time, healing and occasionally buffing when theres spare time. my brd stacks up to atleast 400+ mp depending on how much mp i wanna bring, and thus makes for a decent sub healer when need be. but i see so many brds who just run along dds and just continue to buff them... what a waste of a spot. you might as well just get a white mage if you have an inexperienced bard. an alive DD can do damage. where as a sub par healing brd can only buff but cant even really keep dds up.

I reccomend to go rdm/whm and whm if your in a pickup and especially if people dont know how to zerg HNM floors 80+. dont know how many times i had to tank cerb as a whm. bene + curaga IV FTW! insta whm tank. and yes rdms and whms DO need fanatics when things get messy [like CS cure or bene]. my 2 cents, unless its a brd u know, go with the extra healer. rdm = drk sleep. whm = light sleep. can still sleep all adds. unless brd is scouting, fishing, and leading, go with whm.
 Carbuncle.Skyshadow
user: Skyshadow
By Carbuncle.Skyshadow 2009-01-24 05:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I've climbed to 100 twice, setup was usually...
SAM/WARx2-3
BRD/WHM
RDM/WHM
Random DD, Prefer WAR of course.
/nin is NOT needed, I hate and will never do SAM/NIN for this. My setup might seem like we take alot of damage, but we won 6/7 runs easy, some runs with 10 min to spare. WHM/SCH works aswell, Havent really tried with SCHs/whm that much yet. Drops rates were kinda crappy with no thf, but we had a sam that could change to thf for TH action if we wanted and did at times, eaither way its pretty decent, but SAM/NIN = no no no no no no no no no no no non non non nononononononononnonoonnononoon
 Bahamut.Breeza
Server: Bahamut
user: alastair
By Bahamut.Breeza 2009-01-24 06:00:36
Link | Quote | Reply

our set up for climb was
DRG/NIN
MNK/NIN
SAM/NIN
DRK/NIN
RDM/WHM
RDM/WHM

for bosses we rotate the dd
THF/NIN
DRG/NIN
DRK(or SAM)/NIN
BRD/WHM
RDM/WHM
SAM/NIN

never failed a run with that at all 100% success to 100+ farmin,
even if u say u have sam/nin its works better due to if u have a boss or flayers doin spells ure screwed. and my group has had 10+ mins to spare even with /NIN ure DD just have to be good at there jobs.
 Carbuncle.Zeoula
user: Zeoula
By Carbuncle.Zeoula 2009-01-24 06:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Skyshadow said:
I've climbed to 100 twice, setup was usually...
SAM/WARx2-3
BRD/WHM
RDM/WHM
Random DD, Prefer WAR of course.
/nin is NOT needed, I hate and will never do SAM/NIN for this. My setup might seem like we take alot of damage, but we won 6/7 runs easy, some runs with 10 min to spare. WHM/SCH works aswell, Havent really tried with SCHs/whm that much yet. Drops rates were kinda crappy with no thf, but we had a sam that could change to thf for TH action if we wanted and did at times, eaither way its pretty decent, but SAM/NIN = no no no no no no no no no no no non non non nononononononononnonoonnononoon

Agreed. The only excuse for subbing NIN is for being too cheap to buy oils/powders.
[+]
First Page 2