Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question
Random Question
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-22 03:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

i am wanting to figure out how much gil i can get for all my gear. cause. right now i'm looking at selling everything & Just focusing on one job.

how ever i'm not very interested by searching up my equpt. history an clicking every link an adding everything up by hand :\ pluse a majority of this gear is R/ex (I.e Af)

so i was wondering if there was an option to let players compile the price of there gear at once?

(might be a "dumb" idea for a system option like this, because it could allow RMT's to Target X accounts with high selling items, and hack them, but i figure if this isn't in place have it set so you can only view it on your char)
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-01-22 04:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You could make an item list containing all your gear and not allow it to be publicly viewed.

This will use the average prices (the one that displays if you search for something incomplete, like "imperial" which bring up bronze, silver, mythril and gold pieces) and gives you a total at the bottom of the list.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=38789

If you check the bottom of this, you'll see the number of pieces of gear + a price for them based off average prices.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-22 04:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

ok how could i go about doing this? Is it in like the menu?

-im dead tired atm, i'll look for it after posting, an see if i cant find it =3 thx-

Edit; found it =3 i'ma add to it now, thanks ^_^
Edit again..: How do i add items to the list? do i put in the URL after hitting "ADD" ?
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-01-22 04:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Members Menu -> Item Sets.

Then hit the "Add" button at the side and you just add all your gear into there ^^
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-22 04:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

got it thanks =D "300+ items later haha"
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-22 05:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm apparently the Scan thingy didn tpick up everything because i notice some items are not there lol oh well at least i have the jist of it

With the list it shows, lol i got less Gil in items then i thought lol
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-01-22 08:13:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Blackmist said:
ok how could i go about doing this? Is it in like the menu? -im dead tired atm, i'll look for it after posting, an see if i cant find it =3 thx- Edit; found it =3 i'ma add to it now, thanks ^_^ Edit again..: How do i add items to the list? do i put in the URL after hitting "ADD" ?

I lol'd