Forum » FFXI » General » help
help
 Hades.Jellyfish
Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: tokidoki
By Hades.Jellyfish 2009-01-21 16:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, so my girlfriend was supposed to come over to my house today because I was going to go take her to a movie. She lives about 20 minutes away, and the movie we were supposed to see started at 4:15, which was in about 40 minutes. I figured "cool, I'll just play Pokemon while I wait".

So I'm playing Pokemon, and having a pretty damn good time. Anyway, she finally does show up, except she's crying as she walks into my room. Instead of doing the right thing by comforting her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and just as she was getting into it, I get into a random encounter in my game.

A shiny pidgey. H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P. (For those of you who don't know/care, shiny pokemon have less than a 1/1000 chance of appearing). I stare into my screen in amazement, yelling "holy CRAP, YES", interrupting her mid-story. She sobs more, and she starts to yell "You don't even *** care! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY YOUR FREAKIN GAME!" I'm still looking at my screen, still focusing on catching my shiny pidgey, when she walks over, and tosses the game against the wall. I run over and pick up my DS hoping that nothing has changed on screen, and quickly noticed that she broke it. My system and my shiny pidgey, gone forever.

I start screaming every obscenity I know, and started flailing my arms around. I didn't know she was behind me, and apparently I backhanded her in the face while I was being a dumbass and swinging my fists around. She yells out "F*** YOU", and runs out of my house in tears.

What have I done? I've messed up so badly, and I need to know how to approach her. I don't want a game of Pokemon to be responsible for ruining my best relationship ever. Help me.
 Remora.Devek
Server: Remora
user: devek
By Remora.Devek 2009-01-21 16:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice copy and paste from 4chan...
 Cerberus.Orphanos
Server: Cerberus
user:
By Cerberus.Orphanos 2009-01-21 16:21:30
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

your f'ed LOL
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-21 16:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

well you pissed her off is what you did! lol damn, well you hurt her feelings, her cat died and she is CRYING! it means you pause the game and listen to her duh. then you just comfort her. now you gotta make it up to her
 Fairy.Poostaru
Server: Fairy
user: poostaru
By Fairy.Poostaru 2009-01-21 16:23:19
Link | Quote | Reply

/b/ much ?
 Remora.Ampelius
Server: Remora
user: Ampelius
By Remora.Ampelius 2009-01-21 16:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

F her dude, 1/1000 chance at a shiny pokemon, she has 1/1 chance at a new cat.
 Hades.Jellyfish
By Hades.Jellyfish 2009-01-21 16:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ampelius said:

on the bright side i also got shiny onix after 3 hrs of the incident
 Siren.Flattus
Server: Siren
user: Flattus
By Siren.Flattus 2009-01-21 17:39:44
Link | Quote | Reply

old pasta is old
 Ramuh.Stryyker
Server: Ramuh
user: Stryyker
By Ramuh.Stryyker 2009-01-21 19:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

depends what is more important to you... your girlfriend or the game (now after the fact)
if you answer your girlfriend....you've got a looooot of work to do (if you still have a chance.)
how long were you guys together? time usually heals and tells a great deal about situations.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-21 19:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

gotta catch'em all!
 Hades.Jellyfish
By Hades.Jellyfish 2009-01-21 19:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Stryyker said:
depends what is more important to you... your girlfriend or the game (now after the fact)
if you answer your girlfriend....you've got a looooot of work to do (if you still have a chance.)
how long were you guys together? time usually heals and tells a great deal about situations.

we had intercourse after, i think that helped
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-21 19:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ampelius said:

That just made orange juice come through my nostrils from laughter!
 Asura.Tripleh
Server: Asura
user:
By Asura.Tripleh 2009-01-21 19:38:17
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

If that ***u just posted is true.... man u made me laugh so hard... best story i heard in ages rofl
 Leviathan.Cloudydemise
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Cloudydemise 2009-01-21 19:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

if this really happened, you need your god damn *** beat. hitting a woman because you were flailing your arms around like a little child? over *** pokemon? what are you like 12 years old? did you cry afterwards? hug your mommy? she should have punched your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** in the face. now be a good boy and go watch power rangers. punch yourself in the *** while your at it.
 Hades.Jellyfish
By Hades.Jellyfish 2009-01-21 19:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Tripleh said:
If that ***u just posted is true.... man u made me laugh so hard... best story i heard in ages rofl

:/

Cloudydemise said:
if this really happened, you need your god damn *** beat. hitting a woman because you were flailing your arms around like a little child? over *** pokemon? what are you like 12 years old? did you cry afterwards? hug your mommy? she should have punched your HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** in the face. now be a good boy and go watch power rangers. punch yourself in the *** while your at it.

:(
 Asura.Rivers
Server: Asura
user: Rivers
By Asura.Rivers 2009-01-21 20:02:16
Link | Quote | Reply

/b/tarded story.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.