Deathcue Is Threatening My Life!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Deathcue is threatening my life!
Deathcue is threatening my life!
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-08-21 02:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I wonder if we can get him to post on here..?

Or has he before? o.o

Bad idea.

Just saying it now..

But just imagine the possibilities!

Yeah...probably a bad idea. Anye would strangle me for bringing it up.
D;
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-08-21 02:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

lordfory even made a hate video of me!

and kaht lmao

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-08-21 02:51:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn said:
lordfory even made a hate video of me! and kaht lmao

For some reason I was just picturing that written on a t-shirt. >.>

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Haxorking
Server: Sylph
user: Haxorking
By Sylph.Haxorking 2010-08-21 02:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

University/College/School:
Schools: John Jay School Of Criminal Justice, NY Candidate for Bachelors Degree in Judicial Studies GPA: 3.0 LaGuardia Community College, NY A.A.S. in Paralegal Studies Certified by the N.Y.S. Bar Association GPA: 3.2 President of the King Wallenberg Law Society Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society

This was taken from Deatcue's youtube profile

Save us Jeebus
 Ramuh.Thunderz
Server: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-21 02:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

just came back from downtown was hitting on this girl and this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE guy came up to me and I was like da *** when I punked him off he was like ill chop off your balls i was lol/ing pretty harrrrrrrrrrd even the girl told him to piss off. Crazy people make my day I swear

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Haxorking
Server: Sylph
user: Haxorking
By Sylph.Haxorking 2010-08-21 02:58:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you imagine walking into a legal aid office and finding this guy behind the desk?

Actually, you just might win with a chubacca defense ripoff
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-08-21 02:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard you were at Starbucks the other day. Some of their things are pretty good, but I have only been there a few times. Mostly because of them being next to Barns and Noble.
I actually go there to rant and rave about how crap their coffee is. I threaten to shove my far more superior French press up their as--

I mean, you couldn't have seen me, their coffee smells like ***.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-08-21 03:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said:
just came back from downtown was hitting on this girl and this HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE guy came up to me and I was like da *** when I punked him off he was like ill chop off your balls i was lol/ing pretty harrrrrrrrrrd even the girl told him to piss off. Crazy people make my day I swear

Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-21 03:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Anye said:
I heard you were at Starbucks the other day. Some of their things are pretty good, but I have only been there a few times. Mostly because of them being next to Barns and Noble.
I actually go there to rant and rave about how crap their coffee is. I threaten to shove my far more superior French press up their as--

I mean, you couldn't have seen me, their coffee smells like ***.

french wat?

???

serieux ?

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-08-21 03:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

French press--it's actually a really simple concept of letting the coffee grinds steep directly in hot water for three minutes, then pressing down on the wire mesh to push all the grinds down and leaving the perfectly brewed coffee at the top.

It's so much better than drip, which filters out all the natural oils, making the remaining liquid much more bitter and nasty.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-21 03:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:

the guy apparently was stalking the girl all night and built enuff courage to come up to the girl then I walked in and nabbed her. So he got all pissed off and got all crazeh on me. So im grinding up on the dance floor the dude is just sitting and staring at me. He has the steriotype HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE look and its locked on me. My gaaaaaaaaaaawd I was just lol so *** hard. It was a fun night
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2010-08-21 03:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
"I" CAN'T WAIT UNTIL 12/21/2012

here we go again....
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-21 03:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry, I know I'll be rated down for this, because it's been said in other threads and I don't really care, it's my opinion... But it's open season on his ***.. Sticking up for him, is like sticking up for that dumb ***, Jessi Slaughter I think is her name..

You can say both aren't there completely mentally, but goddamnit, neither am I according to all the shrinks I've seen in my life, does that give me the right to just be completely dimensionally insane, and just have it passed off as "you shouldn't say anything about him, he's not right" ? Hell no.. Truth be told, I've done a lot of dumb ***in my life, and I would be pissed if you tried to just blame it on me not all being there.. I'm responsible for what I do and say in my life.. Not my lack of 'normalcy'.

I'm not saying EVERYONE should be held accountable, sure there are people out there that really do deserve that argument, but he's not one, he's IMHO, no where near that line, he's well within sanity, he's just another dumb *** troll relishing his 15 minutes of fame. The only people I feel sorry for, are the people some of you put him in a category with that actually deserve that title, so when someone like me comes along, and sees him for what he really is, they get lumped in the same group of dumb *** frauds.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-08-21 03:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe he is a fraud at all. I'm not sure how he came to be in a wheelchair and a resident of a nursing home but he could actually have suffered a brain injury or a stroke that has affected the balance of his mind as well as his physical state.

His videos are too consistently 'off the wall' for it all to be an elaborate fraud.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Kingslimeking 2010-08-21 04:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

French Press coffee is better than starbucks.

On that note home made coffee is better, just the way it is. It is the same with fast food, you know they put something different in them. But ya home made food is better, and more healthy.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
Server: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-21 04:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Kingslimeking said:
French Press coffee is better than starbucks.

On that note home made coffee is better, just the way it is. It is the same with fast food, you know they put something different in them. But ya home made food is better, and more healthy.

*munches on her 7-11 brownie*
By Kingslimeking 2010-08-21 04:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Aye brownies, what is Slipispsycho talking about? He seems rather upset, I am baffled, lost, confused, and horny.

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-21 04:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Kingslimeking said:
Aye brownies, what is Slipispsycho talking about? He seems rather upset, I am baffled, lost, confused, and horny.

No clue. I think he wants you to stick it in his butt tho
By Kingslimeking 2010-08-21 04:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

oh no! not him, do not want it, should not have mentioned the horny party, eh girly?

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-21 04:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Kingslimeking said:
oh no! not him, do not want it, should not have mentioned the horny party, eh girly?

She is not a girl, she is just married is all.

o.O I do not think I am drunk enough for that to make sense.
By Kingslimeking 2010-08-21 04:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

jessi slaughter is dead? that is the girl who called out 4chan, mate. Then they want balling on her, and attacked her home. cyber stalking, verbally harassed the bloke, 11 year old girl too, she deserved it though.

Post deleted by User.
By Kingslimeking 2010-08-21 04:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

im a bloke
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10