Now I'm Just Asking For Trouble......

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Now I'm just asking for trouble......
Now I'm just asking for trouble......
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-19 05:44:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I know Thunderblaze is going to post here saying his usual ***, but at least I invited him to do so~

Anyway....

Who here likes the freedom the admins give people the ability to post whatever they feel would be helpful to other server's forums, like this one for example:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=1286&page=1

I know this is on Fairy's forum, but since so many people responded outside of Fairy with a ton of helpful advice, I think we should acknowlege the usefulness of this system: The ability to help each other on this forum, regardless of where you are from serverwise.

Otherwise, we would just have the same problems on all servers being repeated on itself over and over again.

Thank you admins for freedom of posting!!!
 Ramuh.Ardath
Server: Ramuh
user: Ardath
By Ramuh.Ardath 2009-01-19 05:52:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right, and I think that is what they intended us to use it as. Thunderblaze is a sad individual, too bad he can't use all his uberness to help, you would think with all his experince he could give some advice, but if someone is holding your hand through the whole game, you really can't. Maybe when mommy and daddy stop paying his bills, he will become a little more humble.
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-19 05:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lets not make this into a "bash Thunderblaze" thread (I won't stop you though), but more into either thanking the admins or say why having a "server only" forum is better for ffxiah.com.

Anyone is invited for your views, the more, the better!!!
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-01-19 05:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Thunderblaze only gives a ***when people make him look stupid. He has no problems with other people posting in that forum until they start disagreeing with him. Instead of responding to what they say he flips out "omg wrong forum gtfo!!1".

Edit: Anyone with commonsense can see why allowing anyone to post on server forums is a good idea. I don't think it really needs to be justified.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Server: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-19 06:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Its a good idea to let people from all different servers converse as a group. I don't see anything wrong with someone from say Carbuncle expressing their opinions on a topic in Kujata.

Like someone said on the fairy forum. He contributed nothing to the actual question at hand and was blinded by his 6year old mentality. My Black Mage is lv 27 and i contributed more than him.

TB if you used even half the energy you use to insult people and make yourself look like a fool, you may actually become a contributing member of, what is suppose to be a helpful discussion amongst the FFxi society. Just... try and calm down a little?
 Fairy.Blackmist
Server: Fairy
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-19 06:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

=O boy-cot his existence, potision him to leave muhahah lool... ;] yea' he's just an *** who likes the attention, so he'll probly love this forum

-bad spelling i know ^_^ im dead tired an outa my mind woo-