Forum » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » wth Foxx
wth Foxx
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: HaseAkira
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2010-11-21 20:22:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I hear that it was Foxx who was behind TSA's latest plans to essentially rape people at airports because he wanted to "get his groove on" with the government.

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tira
By Ragnarok.Tira 2010-11-21 20:27:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh gawd, governmental conspiracy? Foxx is the mastermind behind each and every great conspiracy known to man. Bigfoot...Foxx. Ufo...Fox. Yeti....Foxx with snow on his head. BP oil spill...Foxx playing too much DDR and falling off the pad and creating a rift in the ocean floor.

However the last and great conspiracy: his urge to take over the world via airwaves singing Boyz II Men hit singles through a synthesizer upside in a black sedan submerged underwater with 20 air tanks. Thankfully, this was stopped to fulfill his prior needs mentioned above.

Seriously

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2010-11-21 20:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Foxx directed the live action Dragon Ball movie and supposedly is also responsible for casting Keanu Reeves as Spike in the Cowboy Bepop live action film. :(

That explains itself.

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Foxx
user: Foxxtaru
By Ragnarok.Foxx 2010-11-21 20:37:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That is all... Wth you guys, wth...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tira
By Ragnarok.Tira 2010-11-21 20:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fun fact, the dance in that video actually originated from the Ancient Aztec/Mayan time period. One day during the daily rituals aka sacrifices, a strange man appeared in the city with a strange beat in his head and exhibited the aforementioned dance.

He did the dance so well, he enticed all the women in the city and even some of the men leaving the entire area vulnerable to jaguar, mustang, and dodge viper attacks. This was the end of these ancient civilizations as we now know.

Who was this man? 3 letters plus an 'x'

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.
[+]
 Sylph.Maruraba
Server: Sylph
user: Maruraba
By Sylph.Maruraba 2010-11-22 05:26:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The original job emote for DRG was going to involve them jumping high into the air. If you looked up, you would see an explosion, followed by them landing and then having a downed airship crash in a fiery ball next to them.

Foxx didn't want DRG to have a better emote than one of his mains, so he hacked into SE's development team's computers and changed it to that wings thing you see in final video.

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [170 days between previous and next post]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-11 12:06:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yesterday Foxx told me that they ninja edited Desperate Blows to lower delay instead of giving Job Ability haste.

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.
By zahrah 2011-05-11 13:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
Yesterday Foxx told me that they ninja edited Desperate Blows to lower delay instead of giving Job Ability haste.

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.

Are you starting this again?!?

/hooray
 Ragnarok.Ashman
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2011-05-11 13:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

zahrah said:
Are you starting this again?!? /hooray

He deserves it >.> He even tried to give me his "tarus are better than you stinky elvaan" speech yesterday.

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.
By zahrah 2011-05-11 13:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ashman said:
He deserves it >.> He even tried to give me his "tarus are better than you stinky elvaan" speech yesterday.

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.

I beg to differ. Elvaans are the supreme race!
 Ragnarok.Kyoshin
By Ragnarok.Kyoshin 2011-05-12 08:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Foxx and I were on gimpy gear shortly before the merge, bearing our empyrean weapons at the time. It was a plot to throw you former Caitsithians into a blinding rage, but everyone was too busy with shouts so meh.

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.
By zahrah 2011-05-12 12:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Foxx openly admitted that he kicks puppies "for sport". He enjoys seeing them do somersaults across the lawn.

WTH, Foxx?

WTH?
 Ramuh.Leif
Server: Ramuh
user: Leif912
By Ramuh.Leif 2011-05-12 12:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going to start building a relic weapon but Foxx beat me in currency lots.

Wth, Foxx.

Wth.