Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Sky Gods
Sky Gods
 Bismarck.Rydin
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ryden
By Bismarck.Rydin 2010-08-05 23:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Our sky shell recently disbanded in June (more or less due to lack of attendance/interest) and we were left with a handful of left over pops and such. Some of our members were still missing some pieces of gear, so rather than sell the pop items we were planning on popping them and offering the items that we didn't need for free. Only condition is you've got to help us kill the Sky Gods. We're planning on collecting names from anyone who'll see this an end up shouting for members starting next week to pop and kill them. If it's something your interested in pm me for details or drop me a /tell in game. Thanks.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rydin
By Bismarck.Rydin 2010-08-16 12:48:40
Link | Quote | Reply

We talked it over and the first day for this is going to be Weds @ 7:30 pm est. We're going to all gather together in sky around then and plan up jobs and such. If your interested drop me a /tell in game or a PM here. If I can wing it I'll post screnies of what decides (if anything) to drop.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rydin
By Bismarck.Rydin 2010-08-20 09:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

We had a really successful run. Our first Kirin was on the messy side because people decided to rush (and my controller's batteries decided to die at a very poorly chosen time -.-;;;)

Not pictured are a Byakko we did on Thursday, Had N-hands drop off that one, and we did a Suzaku too, that dropped D-hands (lold-hands) and Suzy Sune-ate.

Was a very productive night, even if we started a little rough. We've still got two more Kirins and Byakkos to do in the future. Thanks again to everyone who showed up, and grats to everyone who got some stuff
[+]
By Gamebred 2010-08-24 03:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

How come you're chit-chatting with yourself?
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-24 03:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It's fun to use public forums as your own personal blog.
By Gamebred 2010-08-24 04:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess so..