Justin Bieber... WTF?!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Justin Bieber... WTF?!
Justin Bieber... WTF?!
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11
 Shiva.Daimos
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 10:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Pink Motherfucking Floyd!
:D
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-05 10:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Silversun Pickups, and I would so plow Amy from Evanescence
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 10:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anjali said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
sorry to dissappoint you Currygirl, I dont have a secret stash of those untalented singers.

Im sure you can try another angle other than the whole "You hate because you like" ***. Everyone has their likes and dislikes and one of my dislikes is your fairy fruit Beaverboy Blunder.

Harsh! I don't need to try another angle though, it's like all the classic signs of someone in denial. I bet you eat curry while you are having one of your Bieber sessions too, followed by hot hard explosive diarrhea during which you moan his beautiful lyrics out loud.

Erotic.
 Lakshmi.Ricco
Server: Lakshmi
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-08-05 10:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Silversun Pickups, and I would so plow Amy from Evanescence

I'm gay and i could consider it lol
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Server: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-08-05 10:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you know anything about a persons soul when all you see is a productized image/sound that they sell themselves with? They're in it to make money. They aren't in it to make you have a spiritual awakening or to make you find happiness. Money, that's what he cares about.
 Leviathan.Kojin
Server: Leviathan
user: Ashitaka
By Leviathan.Kojin 2010-08-05 10:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:
Give him a chance, singing is an art form... maybe you might just misunderstand him and the way he portrays his soul and emotion.

Right.

It's true, and his millions of fans are proof of that. he has an amazing spirit and sense of what pleases his fans and those around him. Just close your eyes.... listen to your heart when his vocals fill the room.
its a fad

Biebers vocals and talents are timeless and will go well into the years.... he IS the next big thing. Just like MJ and all the greats... another 40-50 years from now the name Beiber will inspire a lot of up and comers...
 Leviathan.Kojin
By Leviathan.Kojin 2010-08-05 10:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Chupacabra said:
How do you know anything about a persons soul when all you see is a productized image/sound that they sell themselves with? They're in it to make money. They aren't in it to make you have a spiritual awakening or to make you find happiness. Money, that's what he cares about.

He speaks to me in his song.... I let it fill my body and the words..... the meaning... is all REALLY there... truly inspiring.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-05 10:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anjali said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
sorry to dissappoint you Currygirl, I dont have a secret stash of those untalented singers.

Im sure you can try another angle other than the whole "You hate because you like" ***. Everyone has their likes and dislikes and one of my dislikes is your fairy fruit Beaverboy Blunder.

Harsh! I don't need to try another angle though, it's like all the classic signs of someone in denial. I bet you eat curry while you are having one of your Bieber sessions too, followed by hot hard explosive diarrhea during which you moan his beautiful lyrics out loud.
Im sure you'd be playing that scene in your head while you rub Buddha's belly for a chance to get plowed by a sexually enraged bull.

[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-05 10:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kojin said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:
Give him a chance, singing is an art form... maybe you might just misunderstand him and the way he portrays his soul and emotion.

Right.

It's true, and his millions of fans are proof of that. he has an amazing spirit and sense of what pleases his fans and those around him. Just close your eyes.... listen to your heart when his vocals fill the room.
its a fad

Biebers vocals and talents are timeless and will go well into the years.... he IS the next big thing. Just like MJ and all the greats... another 40-50 years from now the name Beiber will inspire a lot of up and comers...
its still a fad, just like Zsu-zsu pets. Maybe the FDA will find out that he's made of lead and send him back to Canada
[+]
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Server: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-08-05 10:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lead comes from Canada?!
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 10:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
its still a fad, just like Zsu-zsu pets. Maybe the FDA will find out that he's made of lead and send him back to Canada
Robotic rodents are no fad, that's just a good pass time of scaring your mother in the kitchen.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-05 10:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Lead comes from Canada?!
no, but hes a Canuck, so they would have to send him back to his manufacturer. Unless China claims him.

[+]
 Leviathan.Kojin
By Leviathan.Kojin 2010-08-05 10:57:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:

Right.

its a fad

I'm sorry but these "Zsu-zsu" pets... don't offer the soothing vocals of a great performer.
 Alexander.Nepharite
Server: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-08-05 10:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kojin said:

He speaks to me in his song.... I let it fill my body and the words..... the meaning... is all REALLY there... truly inspiring.

lol
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-05 10:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kojin said:
I'm sorry but these "Zsu-zsu" pets... don't offer the soothing vocals of a great performer.

That reminds me of a joke I heard. What's the difference between a Zsu-Zsu pet and Justin Bieber?

Nothing, they're both awful.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-05 10:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Kojin if you really believe the horseshit you are spewing right now, I feel for you. No pop singer is in it for the love they make you feel and the beauty their music inspires in your soul.

They are in it for fame and fortune. I pray you are trolling these people because otherwise you are naive. It's your naive innocence that makes these people famous in the first place because they prey off of it.

God, I hope you are trolling. I almost feel like I'm in the scene in the disney Old Yeller movie where I will have to put you down.

It's ok Yeller. It's ok.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 10:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:

That reminds me of a joke I heard. What's the difference between a Zsu-Zsu pet and Justin Bieber?

One has body hair.
 Alexander.Nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-08-05 10:59:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys, the voices in my head truly speak to me.... I let it fill my body and the words..... the meaning... is all REALLY there... truly inspiring.

-edit-
they tell me to set things on fire.
 Lakshmi.Ricco
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-08-05 11:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:

Right.

its a fad

well i dont want to think of beiber longer than i need to but jimmy paige was told by The WHO would be as successful as a lead zepplin well lookie there many years later who came out with more hits :P and the name was quite cool for a band way better than The WHO
 Leviathan.Kojin
By Leviathan.Kojin 2010-08-05 11:00:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:

Nothing awful about someone who is trying to give millions direction and a positive outlook on life through their performances.
 Alexander.Nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-08-05 11:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kojin said:
Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:

Nothing awful about someone who is trying to give millions direction and a positive outlook on life through their performances.

by making you buy his stuff.
 Lakshmi.Aeyela
user: Aeyela
By Lakshmi.Aeyela 2010-08-05 11:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kojin said:

I'd agree if that's what he was doing. He's making money off *** teenagers who think it's cool to look like a ferret and sound like a dying giraffe.

Nay, actually, dying giraffe's at least have a musical tone to their whailing.
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 11:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aeyela said:
Leviathan.Kojin said:

I'd agree if that's what he was doing. He's making money off *** teenagers who think it's cool to look like a ferret and sound like a dying giraffe.

Nay, actually, dying giraffe's at least have a musical tone to their whailing.

Lol'd irl
[+]
 Leviathan.Kojin
By Leviathan.Kojin 2010-08-05 11:03:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Kojin if you really believe the horseshit you are spewing right now, I feel for you. No pop singer is in it for the love they make you feel and the beauty their music inspires in your soul.

They are in it for fame and fortune. I pray you are trolling these people because otherwise you are naive. It's your naive innocence that makes these people famous in the first place because they prey off of it.

God, I hope you are trolling. I almost feel like I'm in the scene in the disney Old Yeller movie where I will have to put you down.

It's ok Yeller. It's ok.

Look man, unless you take the time to respect his work you wont understand where I'm coming from... ask other fans... they will say the same thing. i know there are a lot of fans among these forums.
 Shiva.Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 11:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The other fans are 12, their opinions don't matter.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kojin
By Leviathan.Kojin 2010-08-05 11:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Anjali said:
Justin has fans of all ages and of both sexes. He is universally love and acknowledged as a shining light for young people. Think of all the poor kids with no skills, they can look up to Justin and say "I can do it too!"

The world would be a worse off place with no Justin Bieber.

This ^^^ B4L
 Alexander.Naraku
By Alexander.Naraku 2010-08-05 11:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to figure out which demographic of his fans Kojin is....13 year old girl? or 45 year old pedophile man?
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11