NIN Mirke?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » NIN Mirke?
NIN Mirke?
 Shiva.Superdan
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-08-03 15:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay so, I currentl have a DD Nuevo for my DRG, which is now of course useless as it's the whole perle phase thing. I can't really find a great use for my current 75-80s so figured I'd use the ACP on my upcoming NIN..

Now, just looking for a little advise. I mainly plan to use my NIN for NM solo's, or lowman's. Probably stuff like Bune, Serket, Ungur etc. Nothing extreme (Unless I'm asked to come nin to events.. which I doubt).

Now, I'm stuck on two options on what to use my ACP towards. The two options I'm looking at are these:

Acc+10 DW+3 for TPing. At the moment, I only really have AF/SH/Hauby/ugly *** pink doublet for TPing, so figured this would be nice for when acc isn't capped. If we were still Lv75, I'd think the acc is needed, but with the dex+ acc+ katanas and new skill caps, would it be needed?

Secondly, I was thinking of a (Don't laugh) Fast Cast+5 Magic Acc+4 body. Now, my reasoning behind this is obviously for Utsusemi cast, but also for Ninjutsu acc. I'm not sure if there is any ninjutsu skill+ or magic acc+ body that would be better on ninjutsu, however. And again, I'm wondering whether MaB+ would be better for ele-wheel (Altho I'm more bothered about sticking enfeebles) since the new ninjutsu cap will bring resists down considerably.

Any advice would be nice.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-03 15:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fast Cast+5 body and Fast Cast+5 head is what I had for NIN before switching them both for RNG. Definitely worth it, easily lets you get Ichi off in between mob attacks with Hojo up.
[+]
 Sylph.Morte
Server: Sylph
user: lVlorte
By Sylph.Morte 2010-08-03 16:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Acc and Dual Wield is good for the nin body as well as dnc or thf if you have them leveled as well. almost like a hauby with haste for a nin + an AGI boost and no minus evasion
 Cerberus.Rictor
Server: Cerberus
user: Spoon
By Cerberus.Rictor 2010-08-03 16:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ninjutsu option all the way. You can find a decent tp body a million different ways :D Ninfeebles ftw!
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2010-08-05 18:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're looking for a stricltly solo peice id say go with evasion +10 and fast casts +5 but thats just me
 Lye
By Lye 2010-08-11 13:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Everytime you consider a gear choice, compare against what's available AND what's unavailable. Every aspect of your character can influence a single gear choice. For body follow this:

Do I expect to obtain usu body? If yes, then ge fast cast.

Do I have a ninjutsu/macc/int gear set? (merits, stealth earring, torque, koga sarashi, af2 feet/+1). If yes, don't get macc.

Do I use spellcast or do I use windower .txt macros? If you use .txt, use a 3 part utsu1 macro with fast cast. -> evasion -> fast cast haste builds. In this case, the decision about usu body and Antares harness should be a factor. If both are out o the question, put fast cast/Eva on it. If their not, do what I did.

If you have, or expect to have all of the above gear, amd use spellcast to manage PDT, MDT/MDB, usu, tp, ws, hp trigger, and time trigger gear, than go fast cast/ enmity.

Ultimately, put in it what you can't get in everything else. Remember that fast cast needs to be equipped before the spell begins casting AND just before completion in order to get the benefits of reduced cast time AND reduced recast time. Hence, there is no haste body piece for nin, thus fast cast is the best choice.