Looking For A Group To Do KS99 Horns Of War Or Sel

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Looking for a group to do KS99 Horns of War or Sel
Looking for a group to do KS99 Horns of War or Sel
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2010-08-02 12:22:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright, currently I am 2 of 3 on my Black belt items, only missing the Behemoth Tongue. Now here is the catch:

I have friend with a KS99 pop that he said he will donate to the cause of getting me the tongue. So, I would prefer if a group is willing to do the pop and make some type of deal around getting the tongue.

Of course, I know some people would prefer not to do the KS99, but rather just sell the tongue. Thats fine by me as well. I'm looking to spend only 1.5mil on buying the tongue though, as thats all I have atm.
 Asura.Braego
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Braego
By Asura.Braego 2010-08-02 12:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ukiyasan said:
Alright, currently I am 2 of 3 on my Black belt items, only missing the Behemoth Tongue. Now here is the catch:

I have friend with a KS99 pop that he said he will donate to the cause of getting me the tongue. So, I would prefer if a group is willing to do the pop and make some type of deal around getting the tongue.

Of course, I know some people would prefer not to do the KS99, but rather just sell the tongue. Thats fine by me as well. I'm looking to spend only 1.5mil on buying the tongue though, as thats all I have atm.

If I was on your sever I'd be there. I'm 1/3 still needing the tongue and beard... I haven't seen any shouts or know of any shells on Asura that do those ksnm99's often.

Good luck!~