League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 474 475 476 ... 577 578 579
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-12 22:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I met people level 10~ with skins and they weren't smurfs. Cosmetic should never enter any logical explanation toward one's skill, or be a valid insult to use. It's highly disrespectful to judge one's use of money.

Unless that person is being an *** openly then that's deserved, obviously.
By Kikorimo 2013-03-13 08:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So, did you guys ever get that tournament thing set up that you were trying to get going?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-13 12:14:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh boy, most fun I have ever had in a long while.

***stats yet I was never carried in any of those matches: backdoored the whole map alone, destroyed every Nexus alone and so on. Laughing from start to end.

Last one was my first Pentakill on EU, funny ***. AD everytime.

I missed you Mister Yen.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-03-13 21:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

http://jayceface.com/

loooool
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-13 22:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Kikorimo said: »
So, did you guys ever get that tournament thing set up that you were trying to get going?

We barely got aturnout for the sign up sheet
By volkom 2013-03-13 22:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

should change it to a 3v3 thing
 Shiva.Gansito
Server: Shiva
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2013-03-13 23:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Today i started playing and only typing in spanish. So much fun ^^
EDIT: i mean .. .Muy divertido!!!
By volkom 2013-03-14 09:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

portuguese or gtfo.

huehuehue
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2013-03-14 09:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

donde esta le biblioteca?!

Le singe est sur la branche?.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-14 09:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

lucker dog (am i doing it right?)
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-03-14 12:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Bought Quinn finally. Waited til she hit 6300 IP lol. Typical ADC build for her or is there anything special for her?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-14 18:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

When in doubt, just use typical ADC build, hell even S2 build is still decent most of the time.

I have been smurfing a lot so I didn't really pay attention to Quinn after the 30/40 matches I did with her, you can probably find some information on the official forums or usual guide websites.

That being said, the build I used to rape with her isn't the best, probably not that decent, despite being effective. Most of my matches ended after I went sword/2 pots > Scepter > BF sword > BT > boots > berserker greaves > Zeal > Shiv.

Usually the match would end here. After the Shiv, I would build an IE, then something tanky or a BOTRK or a PD (or a LW, mostly LW though but I have had several no armor/HP in front matches), depending on what was in front. At least in my level of blind matches, BT and shiv was enough to get rid of almost anyone, pushing them to surrender (and you farm like a *** this way).
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-14 19:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bought Quinn finally. Waited til she hit 6300 IP lol. Typical ADC build for her or is there anything special for her?

i build her like a normal adc Usually
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-14 19:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

To be completely honest I'm pretty sure the overall highest damage output build on ADCs is Zephyr, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, Blade of the Ruined King, and then your defensive item unless you really want more damage
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-14 20:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

You can toss Rabadon's in for your final item. Almost all ADC's have an ability that scales with AP so you want to make sure it does damage as well.
By Kikorimo 2013-03-14 20:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, if I recall correctly, none of Quinn's abilities do any magic damage. She is 100% AD.
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-03-14 20:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Kikorimo said: »
Actually, if I recall correctly, none of Quinn's abilities do any magic damage. She is 100% AD.

My kind of woman :P
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-14 21:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're good at farming on ADC you can try for an Infinity Edge at 12-15 Minutes like I normally get, or you can get a BT otherwise (though normally I'll get IE over BT if I'm behind because its the best raw damage output item for ADCs in the game) and then afterwards I'll get a PD if I want more Damage (Dem crits which help a lot with IE and Attack Speed, along with move speed) or Ruined King if you want more Sustain. Stattik Shiv shouldn't really be an issue as for damage output it's pretty trash. Then after that you're going to want a Last Whisper 99% of the time, and afterwards get a PD or Ruined King (whichever you don't have) if you started Infinity Edge or get an Infinity Edge if you started BT (as IE is like the best raw damage output item huehuehue) and after that get a Frozen Mallet, Randuin's, Warmogs, Guardian Angel, QSS(build into Scimitar). You can sit on a Giant's Belt, Chain vest, or Negatron Cloak if you need some more defensive stats before you've finished other items. after this you're normally going to want to sell your Beserker's Greaves for a Zephyr (more damage output + tenacity)

You really shouldn't be rushing Ruined King on ADC anymore, especially with its damage increase
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-14 21:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
If you're good at farming on ADC you can try for an Infinity Edge at 12-15 Minutes like I normally get, or you can get a BT otherwise (though normally I'll get IE over BT if I'm behind because its the best raw damage output item for ADCs in the game) and then afterwards I'll get a PD if I want more Damage (Dem crits which help a lot with IE and Attack Speed, along with move speed) or Ruined King if you want more Sustain. Stattik Shiv shouldn't really be an issue as for damage output it's pretty trash. Then after that you're going to want a Last Whisper 99% of the time, and afterwards get a PD or Ruined King (whichever you don't have) if you started Infinity Edge or get an Infinity Edge if you started BT (as IE is like the best raw damage output item huehuehue) and after that get a Frozen Mallet, Randuin's, Warmogs, Guardian Angel, QSS(build into Scimitar). You can sit on a Giant's Belt, Chain vest, or Negatron Cloak if you need some more defensive stats before you've finished other items. after this you're normally going to want to sell your Beserker's Greaves for a Zephyr (more damage output + tenacity)

You really shouldn't be rushing Ruined King on ADC anymore, especially with its damage increase
Protip.

I guess this evolution also applies to Tryndamere and Yi? As I'm still not even lv 20, they still are terrors to most players I face and they can't counter either, ever. I usually roughly follow this pattern, but I have been looking at different options such as Hydra for example.

I'm still in the runeless era so it's a bit rough on the resistances, every stats in blue makes me sad.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-14 21:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

Protip.

I guess this evolution also applies to Tryndamere and Yi? As I'm still not even lv 20, they still are terrors to most players I face and they can't counter either, ever. I usually roughly follow this pattern, but I have been looking at different options such as Hydra for example.

I'm still in the runeless era so it's a bit rough on the resistances, every stats in blue makes me sad.

shouldn't really be playing either Tryn or Yi but I'd imagine maybe? but in some cases you're going to want Ninja Tabi or Merc Treads on either of them due to the fact that they're going to be getting a decent amount out of those since they are melee
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-03-14 22:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I've loved zephyr since the day it came out, and with its new recipe it will be even better. Previously it didn't give quite enough attack to be always in a full build slot, but now it should more with a pick axe instead of just a sword. A must for any AD scaling champion imo.

Side note, I wish more items could be upgraded to a final tier form by throwing more money at it, kinda like quicksilver into a mercurial. That way full build is never really complete and makes those 1 hour long games stay more in the favor of the team that is actually winning. Guess you could always get 3 BTs though if you could afford it lol.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-14 22:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

to be honest it's still just sort of a last built item on almost everyone if you are going to get it
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-03-14 22:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Some items are meant to be placeholder items of sorts. I'd like to see Spirit Visage build into something better. I don't like the heavy magic resist item selection right now.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-14 22:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

that and 3 BTs really wouldn't be the way to go if you actually wanted to increase your damage output
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-14 22:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

Protip.

shouldn't really be playing either Tryn or Yi but I'd imagine maybe? but in some cases you're going to want Ninja Tabi or Merc Treads on either of them due to the fact that they're going to be getting a decent amount out of those since they are melee
Well, I usually don't feel that need when I play Draven or Quinn in a normal team setup, but in low levels where is no strategy and I win the game by myself, mobility is a huge plus. Yi for example allows for worthwhile deaths, or total death avoidance, and a very simple yet effective solo win by backdooring from start to end.

So I'm looking at what would be the best damage output in a 1v3 max scenario, or even what would be the best backdooring setup. I need to try Ohmwrecker already.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-14 22:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

But you can use Shen or Nidalee for the same effect and they're actually somewhat useful

To be honest I'd rather have a shaco because his early game is pretty absurd, and late game he devolves into the same thing Yi does (throwing your meaningless life at a lane constantly)
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-03-14 22:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

to be honest it's still just sort of a last built item on almost everyone if you are going to get it

I'd get it maybe 3rd on some champs, especially if enemies have lots of cc and I don't need the crits from a phantom.

Also the 3 bloodthristers wasn't serious =P
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-14 22:58:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »

I'd get it maybe 3rd on some champs, especially if enemies have lots of cc and I don't need the crits from a phantom.

Also the 3 bloodthristers wasn't serious =P

Well it depends on who you're playing as well, the only real people I'd consider getting it as early as a 3rd item would be on maybe Irelia and I'm not really sure who else
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-14 23:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

But you can use Shen or Nidalee for the same effect and they're actually somewhat useful

To be honest I'd rather have a shaco because his early game is pretty absurd, and late game he devolves into the same thing Yi does (throwing your meaningless life at a lane constantly)
Yi is just cheaper (Tryndamere was "free") and they do what I need at these levels: win a game by myself.

Hence why I was looking at how to improve these two, since I enjoy playing them on top of it.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-15 17:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Zac
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 474 475 476 ... 577 578 579