League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 406 407 408 ... 577 578 579
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-25 09:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It takes 25.5 minutes for an Avarice Blade to pay for itself. You'd have been better off saving that gold since it didn't contribute to your IE, nor is it very helpful in lane.
 Lakshmi.Rearden
Server: Lakshmi
user: Churchill
By Lakshmi.Rearden 2012-12-25 09:15:15
Link | Quote | Reply

morde es #1
By Avitori 2012-12-25 09:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

huehuehue
By Rhaokin 2012-12-25 09:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I saw Chaox building Shiv a couple times too!

Fairy.Spence said: »
It takes 25.5 minutes for an Avarice Blade to pay for itself. You'd have been better off saving that gold since it didn't contribute to your IE, nor is it very helpful in lane.

Assuming you're not farming at all, right? +2 gold per minion kill.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-25 09:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, they changed it.

In 17 minutes (neglecting the fact that you can't afford it at the beginning), after 17 minutes, you'd have netted 204 gold. To make up for the cost, you'd have had to have killed 298 minions for the rest. That's just not possible.

ADC's are too reliant on items to do damage to be able to waste money on Gp10 items. Also, Statikk Shiv looks like crap.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-25 09:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

What is the speed of the charges for the Shiv (rough idea)? I haven't tried it yet, but I don't really like what I'm seeing in-game.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-25 09:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Opinion is welcome, but it's not going to stop me from using it in situations I find fitting.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-25 09:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That's fine, but if you'd like to improve in ranked or the game in general, you're going to have to use your gold more efficiently.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Server: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-12-25 09:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Eneas said: »
Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
And this is why you don't solo queue, ever:

People, lol.

which server you play? im EU west :3
WujuTsu on NA, TheRealTsu on EU west :>
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-25 12:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said: »
Oh, they changed it.

In 17 minutes (neglecting the fact that you can't afford it at the beginning), after 17 minutes, you'd have netted 204 gold. To make up for the cost, you'd have had to have killed 298 minions for the rest. That's just not possible.

ADC's are too reliant on items to do damage to be able to waste money on Gp10 items. Also, Statikk Shiv looks like crap.

Shiv is actually really good on ADCs right now, its stats are similar to a PD's and it gives you additional Magic damage that can crit (this is also wave clear)

its also a little cheaper than PD, and the component items that are different (Avarice blade compared to dagger and Cloak) are actually a little bit cheaper

If you can straight out buy a PD when you back for the items i'd say go for it, but otherwise Shiv is just a better choice (especially since you'll be CSing with the avarice blade)
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-12-25 13:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
What is the speed of the charges for the Shiv (rough idea)? I haven't tried it yet, but I don't really like what I'm seeing in-game.

grabbed it on tryn once to try it out, was using charges every few seconds it seemed >.> figured it was a typo and it was every 10 attacks or something (since i had close to 2atkspeed/second) lol
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-25 13:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »

grabbed it on tryn once to try it out, was using charges every few seconds it seemed >.> figured it was a typo and it was every 10 attacks or something (since i had close to 2atkspeed/second) lol

10 per auto attack, 4 per normal step. Expends charge upon 100.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-25 13:31:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well ya, I would expect Tryn to bring it up to Ionic Spark speed. Might try it whenever I'm stuck on Draven.
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-25 19:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

though any sort of movement is capable of charging your shiv (if you get it on nocturne and use your ultimate you will most likely be at full charges when you land)
By volkom 2012-12-25 19:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
Bismarck.Faelar said: »

though any sort of movement is capable of charging your shiv (if you get it on nocturne and use your ultimate you will most likely be at full charges when you land)

i should try it on lee sin when i get a chance
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-26 09:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be playing in around 40min, anyone up for warming up then duo queue?

I'm on week end so I would like to try to climb the ELO ladder, if anyone is tempted.

I'll be playing for a long time. Rage free.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-26 13:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Aided in a penta-kill 2v5 last night. Jumped into their team on Jax at tower before the inhib at mid, and they basically lined up as I stunned two-three times, and whittled away at a few of them, while they focused me, and Varus ate them all up from behind the wall. It was pretty awesome. I died after the 4th one, but got 5 assists. It was pretty neat, since I've never set up a penta for someone else before.
 Bahamut.Kujah
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Kujah 2012-12-26 14:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Add me Senk if you're on EU West!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-26 14:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You can add me on EU, same name as on NA. I only play on EU if someone asks though, I'm usually on NA :) (but I have like 20~ champs on EU, so I'm "able" to more or less play)
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-26 16:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I have found who will carry me out of this hole.

Need a little more practice, though.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-27 04:52:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Another miracle win, yay~ Hands are still shaking.

Both mid and bot got stomped but I beat Jax at top and managed to carry. (By muting Rengar's bad attitude, listening to relaxing music, and by motivating my team.)

Whenever I play a high-risk game my hands shake and I get hardcore tunnel vision, it's really difficult to play Katarina especially like that. Any advice to help me handle it?
By Ultrarichard 2012-12-27 06:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »

Whenever I play a high-risk game my hands shake and I get hardcore tunnel vision, it's really difficult to play Katarina especially like that. Any advice to help me handle it?

You can get the same advice that I got a long time ago when I used to get that way on Starcraft.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-12-27 11:13:32
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By volkom 2012-12-27 11:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ultrarichard said: »
Rhaokin said: »

You can get the same advice that I got a long time ago when I used to get that way on Starcraft.

keep playing high risk games. and get use to it to where it becomes a nonissue.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-27 12:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe too soon to call it, but taking breaks in between bad/frustrating games... does wonders.

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
40mins of people queue dodging me because they don't want to play with a jungle twitch

I've had a lot of bad experiences teaming with a jungle twitch... but every time, they say it's really good.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-27 12:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Jungle Kat still work Volk?
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-12-27 12:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Jungle Kat still work Volk?
You can pull it off.
It's terrifying IMO but you can clear the jungle. Early level ganks are meh.

So many of these I lol at.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-12-27 12:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Twitch wat r u doin

Twitch stahp
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-12-27 13:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are people such blatant crybaby *** when they can't get their desired role in ranked...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 406 407 408 ... 577 578 579