2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » League of Legends
League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 391 392 393 ... 577 578 579
By Rhaokin 2012-12-15 17:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ripping my hair out... What the *** am I supposed to do when enemies pick 3 *** assassins every time I pick AD Carry, and they somehow ALL get fed off teammates? I was 7/1 graves by 20min in my last game and *** nocturne/akali/lee sin just derp their way through our team and destroy me with no resistance in every fight...

New meta is just rolling balls deep in assassins with a single initiator, and everyone builds *** randuins... Might as well just rush sunfire cape and guardian angel when I play graves, derrrrrrp

Or just dodge every queue that the enemy has an assassin...
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-15 19:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I promise to stop playing bots and play Normals if someone gifts me any of the following:

*Iron Solari Leona
*Vladimir
*Guqin or Arcade Sona
*Arclight Varus
*Heartseeker or Vindicator Vayne
*Slay Belle or Sandstorm Katarina

I'll even post screenshots of my match history showing I have indeed played Normals, win or lose xD

Thank you Omja/Urial, for Leona. Hope you enjoy Brand :D

I'll be getting more RP next Friday/Payday, so i can prolly send more gifts then. Tempted to get $10 worth now though, hmm.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-15 20:30:23
Link | Quote | Reply

If buying a skin unlocks the champ:
Poolparty Ziggs
Special Forces Gangplank
Bloodfury Renekton
Spellthief Lux

If buying a skin does not unlock the champ:
Rocket Girl Tristana
Fullmetal Rammus
Uncle Ryze

How're we going to lotto who gets who?
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-15 20:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
If buying a skin unlocks the champ:
Poolparty Ziggs
Special Forces Gangplank
Bloodfury Renekton
Spellthief Lux

If buying a skin does not unlock the champ:
Rocket Girl Tristana
Fullmetal Rammus
Uncle Ryze

How're we going to lotto who gets who?

Cant gift skins unless they have the prerequisite champ, sadly. I thought of that before, since You get Alistar/Tristana by redeeming their promo skins.

And I guess just gift to whoever you want.
I can't think of any way to do it xD
We cant exactly throw slips into a hat and draw them lol
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-15 20:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll draw names if no one else will do it. I'll PM the results to folks. Gotta have more than 3 participants though.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-15 20:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll draw names if no one else will do it. I'll PM the results to folks. Gotta have more than 3 participants though.

Current list of participants:

Faelar - Eretai
Senkyuutai - ZEDhimself
Tikal - Solrokr
Tsuji - LordNaito
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-12-15 20:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

when are you guys sending the gifts? I may be able to join in, depends how much i spend on classes this semester (paying out of pocket, probably going to cost 1200$ :/)

so yea, if i have any money leftover I'll join, but won't know for another few days or so.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-15 22:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Champions:

Lee Sin
Hecarim
Orianna

Skins:

Special Force Gangplank
Gragas Esquire
Full Metal Pantheon
Justicar Syndra
Bloodstone Taric

Hear my list, Santa Claus!

Can draw names, ya, fix a deadline so people can participate in case they didn't say so already. Why not do this one day between the 22nd and the 25th?
By Rhaokin 2012-12-15 23:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I participate? :x

If so... My wishlist~

Champions:
JK I have them all

Skins:
Full Metal Jayce
Brolaf
Jade Dragon Wukong
Soul Reaver Draven
Dragonslayer Vayne
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-12-15 23:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »
Can I participate? :x

If so... My wishlist~

Champions:
JK I have them all

Skins:
Full Metal Jayce
Brolaf
Jade Dragon Wukong
Soul Reaver Draven
Dragonslayer Vayne
Doesn't that require people from the AH being on your friendslist. If I remember correctly you removed everyone that hadn't already removed you.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-15 23:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

People have to have been on your friends list for awhile. If you didn't have them added before the patch, you won't have time to give/receive gifts before it ends.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-15 23:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urinal said: »
Doesn't that require people from the AH being on your friendslist. If I remember correctly you removed everyone that hadn't already removed you.

Fair enough, I'm not obligated to waste money on anyone undeserving then. :D

I can still buy gifts for people worth playing with though.

Also Eretai friend requested me yesterday (odd coincidence) and I accepted earlier today

So I don't think time is a factor in the ability to gift someone.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-16 00:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »
Ramuh.Urial said: »

Fair enough, I'm not obligated to waste money on anyone undeserving then. :D

I can still buy gifts for people worth playing with though.

Also Eretai friend requested me yesterday (odd coincidence) and I accepted earlier today

So I don't think time is a factor in the ability to gift someone.

You were on my flist for a looooong time before :/

I recall reading a topic that a dev replied to, saying you have to wait a few days after adding someone to be able to gift them and they gift you, so theres hope!
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-16 00:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
You can only give to summoners you’ve had on your friends list since early December: we apologize if you’re smitten with a new acquaintance, but for your own protection there’s no adding someone and then immediately showering them in gifts

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/purchase-gifts-your-friends-snowdown

Quote:
It's not a ban, just a duration limit. Friend up the people you want to gift to now and you should be able to gift to them before the end of gifting. If you add someone the day before gifting is over, you won't be able to gift to them.

edit: I may have been wrong about this, and will be looking into it. Until I change this to say otherwise, assume it's people on your friendlist prepatch only, as the original announcement stated.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32440479#post32440479

If they haven't been on your friend's list for awhile, when you go to do the final step, it won't send anything saying you haven't known each other long enough.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-16 00:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

***, that throws a wrench into the works of the name drawing. I don't know how to solve it, either.
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-16 01:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I got to play with dunkey o.o

Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-16 10:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

***, that throws a wrench into the works of the name drawing. I don't know how to solve it, either.
I think I had everyone way before the patch, so I should be fine.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-16 11:17:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like impossible to come out of ELO hell (._.)

AFK Veigar jungle, Nidalee support farming creeps, Vladimir afk at the 5min mark, Olaf intentionally feeding. Every. Match.

The "you'll be at the ELO you deserve" ***just cannot fly when you find this at every single ranked match, no exception. That, or the people who are at my current ELO actually deserve to be at something like 100 ELO, but that's still a long way to go for them.

Back to back:

Ideally I would have dodged both, but if so, when do you actually play the game?
By Rhaokin 2012-12-16 11:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Ghaleon your brother is in the first ten seconds of Dunkey's newest video (though briefly, in the chat log) lol

By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-12-16 11:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

AFK Veigar jungle, Nidalee support farming creeps, Vladimir afk at the 5min mark, Olaf intentionally feeding. Every. Match.

The "you'll be at the ELO you deserve" ***just cannot fly when you find this at every single ranked match, no exception. That, or the people who are at my current ELO actually deserve to be at something like 100 ELO, but that's still a long way to go for them.

Back to back:

Ideally, I would have dodged both, but if so, when do you actually play the game?

I had a similar problem S2, my match history looked much like yours did. Then I started to focus playing one champion, Sona pre-nerf, got decent with her and went from nearly 800 to 1050 (69% winrate Sona, 25ish games before S2 ended). Now I focus Lee Sin, Sona (who I now suck at terribly without HoG), and Graves. 77%, 52%, and 60% respectively, though not a lot of games yet.

Focusing one Champ instead of 8-12 really helped me.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-16 11:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, change of plans. If you feel like gifting someone and can afford it, just pick someone that was on your flist before the update and gift them.

Too many complications with people's budgets, how the gifting actually works, and friends list coordination/restrictions to try to make this "proper" xD

Its not secret anyway, when you receive a gift it tells you who its from :P

So gift your friends, spread some cheer/League awesomeness!
I get paid this coming Friday, I'll gift someone then. Had some car trouble come up, bye bye $190 >.<
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-16 12:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Leonlionheart said: »

Back to back:

Ideally, I would have dodged both, but if so, when do you actually play the game?

I had a similar problem S2, my match history looked much like yours did. Then I started to focus playing one champion, Sona pre-nerf, got decent with her and went from nearly 800 to 1050 (69% winrate Sona, 25ish games before S2 ended). Now I focus Lee Sin, Sona (who I now suck at terribly without HoG), and Graves. 77%, 52%, and 60% respectively, though not a lot of games yet.

My issue comes from the fact that I cannot carry. I mean the previous match as Tristana, I thought "ok, we are 4 at least I'll CS properly", but then Nid ruined everything bot. There is just 0 coming back from this.

I don't like that but this is literally checkmate everytime. We won that second match with Ryze camping top 15min for no reason, not saying a word. We won only because the people in front were even worse and got a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE Ashe.

This shouldn't be how you win. I can play Darius and win all my duels top and also control mid and late game, if I'm the only one doing so we fall, I cannot 1v5.

Also, the calls/pick order, I'm forced to be another role everytime. That's what's forcing one to play at least 7/8 champs, accounting for possible bans and 100% counters.
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2012-12-16 12:29:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Leonlionheart said: »

Back to back:

My issue comes from the fact that I cannot carry. I mean the previous match as Tristana, I thought "ok, we are 4 at least I'll CS properly", but then Nid ruined everything bot. There is just 0 coming back from this.

I don't like that but this is literally checkmate everytime. We won that second match with Ryze camping top 15min for no reason, not saying a word. We won only because the people in front were even worse and got a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE Ashe.

This shouldn't be how you win. I can play Darius and win all my duels top and also control mid and late game, if I'm the only one doing so we fall, I cannot 1v5.

Also, the calls/pick order, I'm forced to be another role everytime. That's what's forcing one to play at least 7/8 champs, accounting for possible bans and 100% counters.

I don't even play ranked unless I can top Lee Sin. I just dodge and go watch something, or play on a smurf. I practice only top in Normals, if I don't get top I'll dodge usually or try to practice support. The attitude where only I can win games, no one else on my team, kind of helped me too, that's why I don't bother otherwise.
By Ultrarichard 2012-12-16 12:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Normally *IF* I chose to play ranked, then I'd go Diana and carry the people that suck/afk/ect.

Welp, guess that's not gunna work anymore -.-
At least Akali will serve that function now
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-16 13:00:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I dislike dodging, the wait timer is just too big.

I have to agree with the mentality "I will win the game", I just find it hard to still 1v5 the team. When I go X/0 in lane, people start saying "yay, he'll carry us to victory" and completely slack instead of being pumped and do their best, too.

I play ranked because I expect people to be as hungry as I am, I'm just saddened to see that it's just a pale copy of Blind, minus the hue hue hue hue.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-12-16 15:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

rawr
10/1/7 Ziggs
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-12-16 20:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I know Im going to lose a match when I see a few team members with 1000 games total, in the same ELO. Its like, theres a reason youre there and it is not AFKers/feeders, its just you at that point. Time and time again they have proven to be the weak link in the team when they feed or cant communicate. Its like, "I told you they would feed".
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-16 20:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I see what you mean, but even with that (low farm since I just murdered them 2 by 2), we managed to almost throw the game, twice.

I don't think I belong high on the ladder but still, what I see at this ELO is miles from what anyone should be doing. Some things are downright HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, nobody would ever do that.

We got beaten by an Ultimate Bravery team last day, they were good despite going full troll. These guys are just retards, and my ELO is full of them. You need luck to chain the "good" people who were brought down and climb back up to the holy 1000+ (yes, holy).

Also, don't forget to upgrade your boots!
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-16 20:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Senk, I formally challenge you to an Olaf vs Darius, best 2 of 3.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-16 20:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's go now? Just need a quick pee.
First Page 2 3 ... 391 392 393 ... 577 578 579