Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-05 22:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Fairy.Spence said: »
I believe that's new.

So that would work with Ashe's Frost Arrow? O_o

I think that was an example given when I was reading it.

They nerfed Archangel's though. And ew manamune.
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-12-05 22:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe that's new.

should not be a reason to push you to build that on her.
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-05 22:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you experimented much with the new items yet, Aaron? What do you think a typical build would look like no for an ADC?

on anyone with AoE that also does physical damage it seems that Black Cleaver replaces a Last Whisper in your builds. Graves, MF(for ultimate mainly, capped stacks on an enemy team instantly. Not entirely sure on this one though since I'm not very good with her), Draven(I need to try it out still but I feel like him being able to get 3 stacks on a team with stand aside + his ult in a fight might help a lot), Twitch but I'm not sure about this one I'm assuming it would be great seeing as how he can hit an entire team with his ultimate on top of his expunge doing physical damage, and actually maybe vayne seeing as how she can get multiple attacks off on a target in a quick amount of time, but I want to try this out first before actually recommending it. This item is also possibly a good item on corki with his cone of physical damage that already applies armor reduction (I heard you liked true damage, so I put some true damage on your true damage so you can true damage while you true damage). And I've heard it do some good things on Ashe

On Twitch I've heard that Sword of the Divine is the new thing to get because that + ult = dead enemy team

Other ADCs would generally have the same build, Last Whisper (replaced by Black Cleaver on those I mentioned above), Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster (simply not beaten by any other sustain items), Infinity Edge (damage output beats everything else to be honest), Berserker's Greaves with Furor most likely, And for a defensive item Guardian Angel or Mercurial Scimitar (Wasted move speed boost, but QSS + damage > QSS)

I don't know how I feel about Runaan's Hurricane, you need to sacrifice a lot of damage or a defensive item in order to make the item fit in your build, to be honest the only people I would consider building it on would be kog'maw (for the on-hit, and because he scales great with AS) and maybe graves (it makes quickdraw go off cooldown extremely fast, but I do not know how i feel about this myself) and maybe ashe for the AoE slow, but you'd be losing out on a lot of damage with her so I don't like the sounds of it

Zephyr is a great item for bruisers more than ADCs so I would avoid this item because it's probably going to take up a slot that PD could be in which would probably give you more damage output, Statikk Shiv isn't as good as PD for damage output on ADC's

I wouldn't get blade of the ruined king on any ADC, I've heard people mention vayne, but you're going to get more damage from Bloodthirster (this is probably what you'd have to replace in order to get one)

Get triforce on any ADC that you'd normally get it on in season 2

Ashe- Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper or Black Cleaver, Berserkers, GA or Mercurial Scimitar

Cait- Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge (this is honestly a priority item), Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, Berserkers, GA or Mercurial Scimitar, Berserkers

Corki- Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Tri-Force(priority) or Phantom Dancer(get this if you were behind and forced to get an IE or BT early), Last Whisper or Black Cleaver, GA or Mercurial Scimitar, Berserkers

Draven- Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge(Looooooooooooooove this on draaaaaaaven), Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper or Black Cleaver, GA or Mercurial Scimitar, Berserkers

Ezreal- Triforce (priority), Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Last Whisper, GA or Mercurial Scimitar, Berserkers or Merc Treads(don't necessarily need the Attack speed on Ez)

Graves- Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Blackcleaver (not necessarily better on graves) or Last Whisper, GA or Mercurial Scimitar, Berserkers, Phantom Dancer or Hurricane(I don't know if this is better on Graves tbh)

Kog- Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge, Hurricane(I would not take this over PD on Kog) or Bloodthirster (sometimes you don't need the sustain on kog, your team needs to protect you or you're dead anyways. I would not get BT over IE on kog), Last Whisper, GA or Mercurial Scimitar, Berserkers

MF- Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Black Cleaver, Berserkers, Phantom Dancer, GA or Mercurial Scimitar

Sivir- Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper, Phantom Dancer, Berserkers, GA or Mercurial Scimitar

Trist- Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper, Phantom Dancer, Berserkers, GA or Mercurial Scimitar

Twitch- Infinity Edge (ofc), Bloodthirster, Black Cleaver, Phantom Dancer or Sword of the Divine, Berserkers, GA or Mercurial Scimitar

Varus- Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper, Phantom Dancer, Berserkers, GA or Mercurial Scimitar

Vayne- Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper or Black Cleaver, Phantom Dancer, Berserkers, GA or Mercurial Scimitar

Urgot- I don't *** know
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-05 22:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry my reply took forever because I post walls yo
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-05 22:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »
I believe that's new.

should not be a reason to push you to build that on her.

Its not, but way back when I first started playing, I chose Ashe to buy first. I usually built a Tear of the Goddess because i loved spamming Volley, and i noticed it didn't proc on Frost Arrow.

But now, really, all it is: "Huh....-shrug- thats cool now, I guess."
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-05 22:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You actually don't need anything for mana on ashe

Volley's costs aren't too bad and you honestly don't need your mana to be anywhere near full as ashe during laning phase
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-05 22:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I was hoping for a little more variety in builds :(
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-05 22:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

generally you don't get that on ADC, not even after the patch

it's all about that maximum damage output
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-05 23:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
You actually don't need anything for mana on ashe

Volley's costs aren't too bad and you honestly don't need your mana to be anywhere near full as ashe during laning phase

I'm speaking from back when I was a LoL-Retard and didnt know a damn thing about the game.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-05 23:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

*** it, just build IE, PD, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper on every ranged champ

They're all right click to win anyways rite
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-05 23:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »
*** it, just build IE, PD, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper on every ranged champ

They're all right click to win anyways rite

essentially yes
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-12-05 23:21:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »

generally you don't get that on ADC, not even after the patch

it's all about that maximum damage output
Yea thats one of the things that bore me about ADCs, other roles you can actually build a bit different and experiment and still put out damage, on ADC you just have one thing, put out max damage and try not to die. I know as AP it could be the same, but theres a lot of lower damage items you can build that still offer the team and yourself utility that can protect/cc or gain kills for you.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-06 02:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

New skin Shaco and Koi Nami splashes.

By Rhaokin 2012-12-06 02:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cool Shaco skin, but I'm not really seeing how the Nami one is more than a recolor with non-demonic eyes and a different headdress. o.O
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-06 02:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It has Koi in the ult. Really not worth the money imo. Glad I have the IP for her, won't be getting her bundle.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-06 02:38:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So, tried the Golem item instead of Wriggles. Wasn't impressed on a bruiser jungle, but on like Rammus it'd be pretty boss.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-06 02:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently while in egg form on Anivia, when you talk, instead of it saying you're (Anivia), it says (Cyrophoenix Egg) lol. Just saw it on stream.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-06 10:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, my husbando <3
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-12-06 10:26:04
Link | Quote | Reply

As support, I keep getting that "how can I hold all these hot keys" feeling.

Soooo many active items to use <.>

Edit: New crucible item isn't instant btw, just a heads up. It moves as fast as Cutlass/Hextech Gunblade active to the target.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-06 14:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have so much trouble playing Graves and doing well in teamfights... Farming is fine and dandy and no one can really touch me when I'm paired with Soraka or Taric, but the problem lies in surviving teamfights. Without a good initiate I just freak out and I'm not really sure what to do. :/

Controlling him feels oddly cumbersome too. I get that same problem with MF and Caitlyn, but not Ashe.

Vayne on the other hand, is somehow easier. I guess it's because the difficult lane phase has me on edge and ready to smoke *** in fights?
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-12-06 14:30:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »
It has Koi in the ult. Really not worth the money imo. Glad I have the IP for her, won't be getting her bundle.
but but but shes pink!
D:
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2012-12-06 14:31:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ewww pink D:
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-12-06 14:32:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Bahamut.Serj said: »
but but but shes psychadelic hot pink!
D:

ftfy
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-06 14:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »
I have so much trouble playing Graves and doing well in teamfights... Farming is fine and dandy and no one can really touch me when I'm paired with Soraka or Taric, but the problem lies in surviving teamfights. Without a good initiate I just freak out and I'm not really sure what to do. :/

Controlling him feels oddly cumbersome too. I get that same problem with MF and Caitlyn, but not Ashe.

Vayne on the other hand, is somehow easier. I guess it's because the difficult lane phase has me on edge and ready to smoke *** in fights?

vayne does scale the best into lategame

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-06 15:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried Karma top, went 3/2 against Riven (*** you Diana jungle). She couldn't get through my shield with her full Q <_< I chased her to her tower every single time, she was losing all trades.

What kind of beast is this thing.
By SSJAV 2012-12-06 15:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thoughts between Triforce/Iceborn Gauntlet on someone like Yorick?
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-12-06 15:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Tried Karma top, went 3/2 against Riven (*** you Diana jungle). She couldn't get through my shield with her full Q <_< I chased her to her tower every single time, she was losing all trades.

pretty sure that riven was bad, I'll 1v1 you top if you want as riven if you wan :3
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-06 15:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure, I wouldn't mind. I just countered a Shen back to his mom's womb, as Karma still.

By Rhaokin 2012-12-06 16:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This Garen is doinitrite LOL

First Page 2 3 ... 376 377 378 ... 577 578 579