League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 368 369 370 ... 577 578 579
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-01 21:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Renekton just dominated Irelia. Better nerf Irelia.
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-01 21:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Avitori said: »
Why do people buy skins for champs that they suck at? It's irritating.

they could have fun with them
By Avitori 2012-12-01 21:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

THIS GAME ISN"T FOR FUN.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-01 21:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »
Well Vayne IS the best right now.

She's the best late game champion

no where near the best during the whole game
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-01 21:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Her and Kog are the best lategame ADC. Both fitting into different team comps / against different team comps.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-01 21:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I kid I kid she's my favorite but not the best

Damn it I want to come home and play D:
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-12-01 21:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Avitori said: »
Why do people buy skins for champs that they suck at? It's irritating.
cause the skins here on sale or are limited edition skins...

>:| dun judge me!
Server: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-12-01 21:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
Rhaokin said: »
Well Vayne IS the best right now.

She's the best late game champion

no where near the best during the whole game
All her nerfs hurt her early game which was probably for the best since she can snowball if not contained properly. Her early game would be great if players can reliably condemn their enemy with support combo, mind you tumble or rings are better to level over condemn. When I first played her it was great now I feel like I condemn them out of the way more than I use to :/ feels bad.
By volkom 2012-12-01 22:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I max condemn first on vayne~ i'd like to think i'm good at nailing people against walls

but then again i only play vayne with a support that can allow me to do that easily
By Avitori 2012-12-01 22:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Eve OP.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-01 22:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

After doing both condemn and tumble max first on vayne I'd have to say right now the skill order should be max Tumble first and then Bolts for more damage or condemn for utility

its just that tumbles going to give you damage and the high mobility you need on a 2 second cooldown
By volkom 2012-12-02 06:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I think i'm starting to troll games more and more.
Especially at champ select.

Everyone's like
>MID
>ad
>top
>jungle

and obviously the only role left is support. So if i'm higher on the selection. I just lock in the position I want. usually whatever position the last pick wants to play. Then its all like
"DUDE WTF, I called mid"
and i'm like "obviously i didn't call support"

then it turns into a huge argument. Some people dodge. Others just play it out. Or i end up support on a mid champ~ and then harass our adc cuz they can't last hit for crap.

:| i think its fun >_>
 Odin.Nappy
user: Nappypup
By Odin.Nappy 2012-12-02 06:51:42
Link | Quote | Reply

BEST GAME I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!

I was forced into support and what do you know? 16 min ranked win.....

Odin.Benzdoctor
By Odin.Benzdoctor 2012-12-02 08:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Nappification
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-02 11:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
I think i'm starting to troll games more and more.
Especially at champ select.

Everyone's like
>MID
>ad
>top
>jungle

and obviously the only role left is support. So if i'm higher on the selection. I just lock in the position I want. usually whatever position the last pick wants to play. Then its all like
"DUDE WTF, I called mid"
and i'm like "obviously i didn't call support"

then it turns into a huge argument. Some people dodge. Others just play it out. Or i end up support on a mid champ~ and then harass our adc cuz they can't last hit for crap.

:| i think its fun >_>

technically they're the ones trolling because Riot did say pick order > call order
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-02 11:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

so basically you can report them after the game
 Sylph.Shinobu
Server: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-12-02 13:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Woah, time to chyme in: You max bolts on vayne and 1 point in the others for utility. lvl 1 tumble, lvl 2 condemn, then max bolts and then tumble. You max bolts because the dmg is always up, not cd related and its more dmg than tumble, and 2 procs beats the dmg of a condemn that pins them. You use he stun time to proc more.

The dmg from bolts is obnoxious poke. If you can get 3 auto attacks off as a poke, you win that trade 90% of the time. Then you max tumble next for your ult. The reason vayne is so op late game is because anytime sometimes comes on her in a team fight, she has a 4 sec cd for an invis and dodge making her the hardest kiter in the game besides maybe ahri in the short term, but in a longer fight, vaynes kite is unmatched.

The reason she is considered the strongest hyper carry is the combination of her bolts and tumble, condemn has about 5% to do with it. I'll go into more detail if anyone wants to argue something else over bolts first but unless youre epic pro, bolts are the way to go. I only added that in because on some rare occasions the pros may opt to put another point or 2 in tumble for pure saftey, but this wont matter unless you're at least 1800 elo. For any of us, silver bolts all the way.
 Sylph.Shinobu
Server: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-12-02 13:49:34
Link | Quote | Reply

As for the guy who will pick over a call purely because they are an earlier pick: playing support is frustrating and blows but it will make you a better player. Picking over someone just because you can gives a bad impression and makes your team more likely to lose just because they don't trust you. Don't you read the summoner tips? The Riot saying pick order>call is literally them saying they won't take action against people doing it, not that they don't think its a *insert bad thing here* move.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-02 14:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to go ahead and use what doublelift and any other pro player does with maxing tumble over maxing silver bolts
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-02 14:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

basically, if you don't know how to outplay (only *** reason to pick vayne) try to turn her into an AA ADC

which is not the way to play vayne
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-12-02 14:13:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shinobu said: »
Woah, time to chyme in: You max bolts on vayne and 1 point in the others for utility. lvl 1 tumble, lvl 2 condemn, then max bolts and then tumble. You max bolts because the dmg is always up, not cd related and its more dmg than tumble, and 2 procs beats the dmg of a condemn that pins them. You use he stun time to proc more.

The dmg from bolts is obnoxious poke. If you can get 3 auto attacks off as a poke, you win that trade 90% of the time. Then you max tumble next for your ult. The reason vayne is so op late game is because anytime sometimes comes on her in a team fight, she has a 4 sec cd for an invis and dodge making her the hardest kiter in the game besides maybe ahri in the short term, but in a longer fight, vaynes kite is unmatched.

The reason she is considered the strongest hyper carry is the combination of her bolts and tumble, condemn has about 5% to do with it. I'll go into more detail if anyone wants to argue something else over bolts first but unless youre epic pro, bolts are the way to go. I only added that in because on some rare occasions the pros may opt to put another point or 2 in tumble for pure saftey, but this wont matter unless you're at least 1800 elo. For any of us, silver bolts all the way.
Sylph.Shinobu said: »
As for the guy who will pick over a call purely because they are an earlier pick: playing support is frustrating and blows but it will make you a better player. Picking over someone just because you can gives a bad impression and makes your team more likely to lose just because they don't trust you. Don't you read the summoner tips? The Riot saying pick order>call is literally them saying they won't take action against people doing it, not that they don't think its a *insert bad thing here* move.
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-12-02 14:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Mandatory dodge queues are *** bs... This is why we can't have nice things. Enemy team has Taric, Malphite and Lee Sin... BETTER PICK TEEMO AND KATARINA!

*** goddamn ***!
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-02 14:36:09
Link | Quote | Reply

so it takes you 3 AAs or abilities to proc silver bolts

so lets say every 6 seconds or so you're able to proc this silver bolt damage, that's throwing out the 8% max health true damage plus the 60 base damage off of silver bolts (6 seconds is a good number because that's your tumble at lvl 1, with condemn being on an even longer cooldown) the normal way to proc the bolts is AA -> tumble AA -> Condemn or wait for your next AA anyways so 6 seconds is probably a good number

at level 9 you're going to do around 173 true damage to a corki with a normal rune and mastery page with a phage and boots1. Remember, this is every 6 seconds or so, not to mention the fact that corki would probably try to fight back or get away whenever he saw those stacks building up

With maxing tumble first you're bringing it from a 6 second cooldown to a 2 seconds. Lets say you have boots1 and 2 dorans with a normal rune and mastery setup. your tumble is going to do 183 physical damage (before resistances) to that corki every 2 seconds. So it would probably do 120 damage to that corki after applying the resistances with a normal rune and mastery setup

so you'd have a little less damage go off about 3 times as quick and the damage isn't even avoidable (you can get out of range before the 3 procs go off, its a lot harder to dodge 1 AA)

meaning the only reason you would max bolts over tumble would be if you wanted less utility and damage during laning phase

not to mention after all of my time playing vayne it is incredibly difficult to get all 3 procs off during laning phase without putting yourself in danger or getting yourself killed (unless you're laning against idiots)

And on top of it, taking from what you said, at level 6 you're going to be able to tumble in and out of invisibility much more often if you have more points in it helping for fights or ganks in bottom lane and allowing you to outplay the enemy team with ease
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-02 14:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Also vayne mechanics
By Rhaokin 2012-12-02 15:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I just did good with MF so she's the best mane

Almost got a pentakill too, but my entire team was there™
 Cerberus.Eugene
Server: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-12-02 15:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

ehl oh ehl
By volkom 2012-12-02 16:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
Also vayne mechanics

Question for you~

If you had a support like blitz/taric/leona that can actually be aggressive and land those stuns/grabs by a wall (pretty darn consistently)

Would you still max tumble first or condemn.

Iono about you~ but i peak at a guide every once in a while to see what masteries they use and so far I've seen pretty much 3 ways for the skill order
1. max E -> Q -> W
2. max Q -> W -> E
3. max Q- > E -> W

not sure about the overall damage performance since some of the situations can go from just an AA/farm fest or to a constant kill lane with grabs/condemns to the wall with blitz or w/e.
but iono~ thoughts?
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-02 16:11:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd think it depends on the match up to be honest

but normally I would probably still max tumble because it's on a shorter cooldown than condemn and you have that chance to miss the pin

I just like tumble's utility too much, and once you do get level 9 having it on that 2 second cooldown is just too good
By Rhaokin 2012-12-02 16:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Aside from the accidental wrong summoner spell, any constructive criticism? I never play Olaf but I watched Dyrus do it and felt confident against Irelia. :x

Good learning experience!

(Don't ask me why Elise built FH)
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-02 16:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I would never get atma's on Olaf, and I feel Reverie is a must
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 368 369 370 ... 577 578 579