2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » League of Legends
League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 325 326 327 ... 577 578 579
By Avitori 2012-11-04 17:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, i'm not going full offense against a teemo. Nothing wrong with hexdrinker against him. Obviously wouldn't make it in a 5v5 or 3v3
 Carbuncle.Veteran
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: veteran
By Carbuncle.Veteran 2012-11-04 17:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

ITT: MOBA's are 1v1

Sadly it's mostly true with scrubby people.
By Avitori 2012-11-04 18:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

eh? Our 1v1 doesn't prove anything about teemo. We each one once, and he out played me on the last one.

My opinion of teemo doesn't change lol
 Sylph.Shinobu
Server: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 18:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

No, my Teemo build isn't bad... What does it take with you guys? Want me to 1v5 you? Wan't to make a tournament, where I only play Teemo? You guys are calling me dense but you guys are the ones that leave no room to prove it. Tell me what I would have to do. Want me to send you my entire LoLreplay folder so you can analyze it?

You can call me bad all you want but the sad truth is that less than 5% of you are even close to me, I'm sorry. I play constantly, I study the game, I study streamers, I have an obsessive personality. I guarantee all of you would love playing with me but instead, you're all just playing the 12 year old "NOOOOOOOOOB" card that everyone *** about this game for. Pretty much none of you have seen me play or know anything about me. I've been reading this thread since it's first page, I just don't post often.

You guys just keep throwing me out like some bad rag. I don't just play Teemo, hes just my favorite champ. I have over half the champions and I have played 10+ games with the vast majority of them with 50+ on around 25 champions. I am 131 wins over my losses. I can play any role and I do often. Just what do you guys want? Play a game with me? How about instead of just flat out ignoring my opinion and what I'm saying, try it out. My Teemo build is amazing and if you don't believe it then you don't know enough about Teemo and the mechanics of this game in relation to the champions and Team setups.

Now, I'm not saying all 2200+ elo players should start going AP mid but I can assure you there wouldn't be even close to a 100% loss rate for the Teemo team. He doesn't wreck every single champ but a well played Teemo can do amazing things.

I'd like to play with many of you, but you're all being kind of ***'ish. Have I said something to offend people? Is Teemo just so hated that people will dislike me as a person based purely because I love to play him and do great with him? Or are you guys really just so blind to not accept anything contrary to your beliefs? If the case is just no go, then at least say "MERICA" at the end of all your posts.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-11-04 18:30:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I win doing x.
x must be good.
X is whatever you want it to be. Heimer jungle. 5 Tiamats. Eve pre rework.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 18:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

None of us have really gotten worked up over this. You don't see Teemo in any competitive play or high ELO (non troll) games for a reason.

Not really meaning to insult you personally, just if I'm trying to win and someone picks Teemo, I'm going to dodge lol.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-04 18:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shin, the argument isn't "Teemo is a good champ," the argument is "Teemo is a horrible champ." That means you have nothing to prove because it's not your claim, and not your burden to provide for. It's on the ones making the claim.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-04 18:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shinobu said: »
Is Teemo just so hated that people will dislike me as a person based purely because I love to play him and do great with him? Or are you guys really just so blind to not accept anything contrary to your beliefs?

I believe these are whats going on here.

I like Teemo as well, and do pretty good with him the times I decide to play him.
 Carbuncle.Veteran
Server: Carbuncle
user: veteran
By Carbuncle.Veteran 2012-11-04 18:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Avitori said: »
eh? Our 1v1 doesn't prove anything about teemo. We each one once, and he out played me on the last one.

I wasn't talking to you.

I was talking about the overall foolishness of 1v1's in MOBA's to prove hero viability.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 18:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Shin, the argument isn't "Teemo is a good champ," the argument is "Teemo is a horrible champ." That means you have nothing to prove because it's not your claim, and not your burden to provide for. It's on the ones making the claim.

He does have nothing to prove, I have no idea why he's taking all of this personally honestly.

I've already presented my thoughts on the matter. In the current meta, Teemo is worthless. That's not my own mentality, that's the mentality of the people who invent the current meta and professional players, and their points are spot on.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-04 18:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I think this thread has gotten far too serious... Too much fighting over a game.
By Avitori 2012-11-04 18:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Veteran said: »
Avitori said: »

I wasn't talking to you.

I was talking about the overall foolishness of 1v1's in MOBA's to prove hero viability.

It was for fun more than anything.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-11-04 18:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I think this thread has gotten far too serious... Too much fighting over a game.

My rune pages are better than your rune pages, noob.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-11-04 18:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

i like to play ranged adc tf. i don't care who thinks it sucks!
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-04 18:40:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »

My rune pages are better than your rune pages, noob.
Pfft, I'm so good I don't even play with rune pages!
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 18:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Almost any champion can be considered ***in the current meta. Why it's directed just at Teemo, is beyond me.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 18:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Almost any champion can be considered ***in the current meta. Why it's directed just at Teemo, is beyond me.

Tell me how Jayce, Rengar, Jax, or Irelia are ***in the current meta for top lane.

How Maokai, Skarner, Nunu, or Noct are bad for jungles.

How Sona, Lulu, Blitz, or Taric are bad as supports.

Leaving out a lot in each of those, but the point stands.

Etc.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 18:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »

Tell me how Jayce, Rengar, Jax, or Irelia are ***in the current meta for top lane.

How Maokai, Skarner, Nunu, or Noct are bad for jungles.

How Sona, Lulu, Blitz, or Taric are bad as supports.

Leaving out a lot in each of those, but the point stands.

Etc.
You just listed the OP as ***Champions. (Rengar/Jayce.) Nobody can deny any of those aren't considered OP. There is a reason Rengar had a basically 100% BAN in World Championship, alongside Jayce either Ban/Pick. People PICK them because they are the "OP champions". It's as simple as that. If you're saying Jayce isn't broken, you're kidding yourself and need to wake up. But seeing as you only listed the most picked champions by pro players, you really have no point. Mine was: Shyvana offers no CC at all yet some people still pick them for Jungle or top. Udyr (in my exp.) Falls off hard late game but he's still a viable jungle pick because he can be tanky and has a stun. Annie is by no means, a bad champion either. But she's not widely played. See the point? Teemo's not the only "Weak" champion but I've only seen you say you'll dodge when you see someone pick Teemo on your side.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-11-04 18:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact of the matter is, Teemo is far too cute to be good at anything. Just like women. The better looking they are, the more useless they are.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-04 18:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said: »
The fact of the matter is, Teemo is far too cute to be good at anything. Just like women. The better looking they are, the more useless they are.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 19:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You just listed the OP as ***Champions. (Rengar/Jayce.) Nobody can deny any of those aren't considered OP. There is a reason Rengar had a basically 100% BAN in World Championship, alongside Jayce either Ban/Pick. People PICK them because they are the "OP champions". It's as simple as that. If you're saying Jayce isn't broken, you're kidding yourself and need to wake up. But seeing as you only listed the most picked champions by pro players, you really have no point. Mine was: Shyvana offers no CC at all yet some people still pick them for Jungle or top. Udyr (in my exp.) Falls off hard late game but he's still a viable jungle pick because he can be tanky and has a stun. Annie is by no means, a bad champion either. But she's not widely played. See the point? Teemo's not the only "Weak" champion but I've only seen you say you'll dodge when you see someone pick Teemo on your side.

Rengar wasn't in the patch the world championship was played in, which was Diana patch. No one could play him because he wasn't released. Learn your facts before you spew ***.

Shyvana is picked by pro players. See Theoddone in MLG Dallas/worlds. She's a very sturdy early jungler with fast clear times and can easily counter jungle.

Udyr isn't a used jungler because he's basically a tank with one single target stun.

Annie is a good counter pick to some champs, and you will see her somewhat in higher elo, but she's not competitive viable atm, hence her not being used in tournys.

Teemo is not used in high ELO or competitive play because he offers absolutely nothing to mid/late game and doesn't win a lane by himself, the best he can manage is to stall it.

Again, have fun playing Teemo in blind, but if I'm playing to win, I'll dodge if my team picks Teemo because he's worthless mid/late game.

And if I only posted the OP champs, please tell me how every single one of my other champs I pointed out are completely OP.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 19:10:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Rengar wasn't in the patch the world championship was played in, which was Diana patch. No one could play him because he wasn't released. Learn your facts before you spew ***.

Shyvana is picked by pro players. See Theoddone in MLG Dallas/worlds. She's a very sturdy early jungler with fast clear times and can easily counter jungle.

Udyr isn't a used jungler because he's basically a tank with one single target stun.

Annie is a good counter pick to some champs, and you will see her somewhat in higher elo, but she's not competitive viable atm, hence her not being used in tournys.

Teemo is not used in high ELO or competitive play because he offers absolutely nothing to mid/late game and doesn't win a lane by himself, the best he can manage is to stall it.

Again, have fun playing Teemo in blind, but if I'm playing to win, I'll dodge if my team picks Teemo because he's worthless mid/late game.

And if I only posted the OP champs, please tell me how every single one of my other champs I pointed out are completely OP.
Riot banned him because he got buffed. That's a B a n .
World championship patch You also see, Oddone used her and tried to gank Jayce and he got away. Offering no cc even with a fast jungle clear. Offering, nothing. to. a team. fight. She has a knockback with her ult, and burnout. That's really about it. No hard CC at all. Which was my point. Which you don't seem to understand. You say Teemo offers NOTHING. neither does Shyvana. You don't exactly stay in the jungle mid/late game.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 19:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll also notice. Vayne's not used much in tourny's till now that Ez got nerfed. As for your other champions: You listed just champions EVERYONE ACTIVELY PLAYS. Read that clearly. Everyone uses those champions because that is how people want to play. People start doing Zyra support. Why? Because she works that way. You just keep saying Teemo offers nothing.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 19:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It wasn't a ban. It was played on Diana's PATCH. Just like how Elise wasn't banned at MLG Dallas, but people couldn't use her because it was played on Kha'zix's PATCH. Hence why people banned Jayce and Rengar so much, because it was PRE-NERFS.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2601304

They weren't released during the patch it was played on because they were new champions.

Excuse me, world championship patch which was hotfixes after Diana's release.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 19:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll also notice. Vayne's not used much in tourny's till now that Ez got nerfed. As for your other champions: You listed just champions EVERYONE ACTIVELY PLAYS. Read that clearly. Everyone uses those champions because that is how people want to play. People start doing Zyra support. Why? Because she works that way. You just keep saying Teemo offers nothing.

And people don't play Teemo. You know why? Because it doesn't work.

That's your logic.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 19:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

And people don't play Teemo. You know why? Because it doesn't work.

That's your logic.
/thread. You have no point and keep saying it doesn't work. That's your logic. You try and make a point, with no point. gg
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-11-04 19:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Teemo is good cause someone who has fallen out of the current meta is still used.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 19:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

/thread. You have no point and keep saying it doesn't work. That's your logic. You try and make a point, with no point. gg

I keep making points and you just throw them off. You know why? Because you're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and keep insisting you know anything when I constantly prove what you say wrong. Where's your credibility?
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 19:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

serj 1v1 me my teemo will kick your ***
By volkom 2012-11-04 19:26:19
Link | Quote | Reply

/cringe.
I just saw you guys talk nonsense about three of my favorite champs D:
i'm disappointed