Asura.Dajociont said: »
Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Asura.Dajociont said: »
Bahamut.Serj said: »
Implying Teemo isn't sleeper OP.

You're a retard, then.
Just because the meta called for bruisers and ***, doesn't mean a champion you don't like is useless. Teemo's not just a "Ranged auto-attack champion".

just because you like a bad champion doesn't mean he's useful
I'd take this more serious, if you had any actual reason why teemo's a bad champion. All you say is he's an auto attack champion and he's bad.

i'd actually give you reasons but you're probably one of the people that'll go blue in the face before you concede to facts so not really worth the time
So you have nothing. Gotcha.

You have nothing, you called him a sleeper OP champ and backed it up with nothing. He offers NOTHING to mid/late game and is as useful as nothing, so having a teemo is saying you want a 4v5.
k.

volkom said: »
well to be fair.
teemo offers a lot to the team.
free map hax shroom wards.
strong early/mid game (depending on other teams picks ofc)
counter's a variety of tank/bruiser champs.
can blind adc in team fight.
a super annoying champ to deal with if going hybrid/ap/on-hit.
makes walking into bushes and unwarded zones very scary.
makes the other person rage stupidly hard for walking on shroom after shroom after shroom.

he's not "OP" in terms that he wins nearly every 1v1 confrontation but he's a pretty strong champ overall. just everyone hates him.

dat global taunt
Mostly this. And to add to it: Teemo *CAN* shut down some solotop people who dominate late game. EX: Irelia does offer a better late game than Teemo, no arguing that. But Teemo CAN also stop irelia from getting to that point in the game where she will just dominate everything. Why? Because Teemo has better sustained damage than Irelia early game with his poison and auto attacks, all he has to do is rank his E and he has free sustained damage that Irelia can't reliably handle/deal with it. Irelia SHOULD need Jungle ganks in order to help snowball/dominate the lane anyway. Teemo is(should) be very good at keeping his lane warded to avoid that. Which can help relieve pressure down bottom or mid. Past Lv. 6 Teemo can cover his tracks with mushrooms which the jungler will have to avoid. Now that's early game. I get the feeling you're going to say: you're stupid, he offers nothing mid/late game. If Teemo *** shuts down Irelia early and prevents Irelia from getting that teamfight presence that's still offering something to midgame.
Don't know how YOU build Teemo, but depending on his build ones I've played with have nuked down our ADC.

Now you.
By volkom 2012-11-03 23:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i got a penta kill with teemo D:
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-03 23:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

My fix to playing against teemo top is getting two early null-magics >.> normally works fine
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-03 23:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

i will acknowledge teemo CAN shut a top laner down, but if your jungler allows that, then it's not the teemo being good. teemo is incredibly squishy, and his escape is countered hard by any cc. junglers are really bad when they see someone die to a teemo because they think the lane is lost, but one or two ganks will turn it around. if not, then the top laner is bad. teemo is easily killed by any top laner if they know how, or if their jungler isn't bad. teemo's good for the first three levels, i will give him that. but afterwards, if you lose to teemo, it's not teemo being good, it's teemo being intimidating enough and not enough skill on your part.

kinda reminds me of how people say nidalee is op in top lane, people who play melee ad champs just don't know how to counter ranged ad/ap champs in lane, and that's really all it is
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-03 23:29:11
Link | Quote | Reply

And it starts <_< 12 years old really are a plague.

The only nightmares I have of Teemo involve duo top or being bot lane. Ever since I started to draft, he's rather rare but the few times I have him solotop, he usually feeds me (Darius/Yorick).
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-03 23:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE THAT NAME XD
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-03 23:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I use this name ever since ZED has been taken on any major online thing (Xbox Live etc). Been 8 years or so?
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-04 00:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
I use this name ever since ZED has been taken on any major online thing (Xbox Live etc). Been 8 years or so?

i knew it was coming too lol. /comfort
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-11-04 00:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

All this hate for no reason. Now I want to play Teemo.
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-04 00:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 12:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Not being able to structure a paragraph really isn't helping your cause.

Quote:
Mostly this. And to add to it: Teemo *CAN* shut down some solotop people who dominate late game. EX: Irelia does offer a better late game than Teemo, no arguing that. But Teemo CAN also stop irelia from getting to that point in the game where she will just dominate everything.

Firstly, Irelia has massive sustain so that's a stupid comparison. Irelia would just free farm and out sustain any damage Teemo has and out harass him with her q e combo. Just because a Teemo can win against someone who doesn't know how to play Irelia doesn't mean ***.

Quote:
Why? Because Teemo has better sustained damage than Irelia early game with his poison and auto attacks, all he has to do is rank his E and he has free sustained damage that Irelia can't reliably handle/deal with it.

Irelia has massive sustain that scales as she levels, even more so once you get philo and counter build him with any MR.

Quote:
Irelia SHOULD need Jungle ganks in order to help snowball/dominate the lane anyway. Teemo is(should) be very good at keeping his lane warded to avoid that. Which can help relieve pressure down bottom or mid. Past Lv. 6 Teemo can cover his tracks with mushrooms which the jungler will have to avoid. Now that's early game. I get the feeling you're going to say: you're stupid, he offers nothing mid/late game. If Teemo *** shuts down Irelia early and prevents Irelia from getting that teamfight presence that's still offering something to midgame.

He can't shut down an Irelia from farming, and he does offer nothing late game.

Quote:
Don't know how YOU build Teemo, but depending on his build ones I've played with have nuked down our ADC.

Lol. With the DFG nerf, he wouldn't be able to do that until he builds his last item, and Teemo should never get there.

Quote:
Now you.

tl;dr, you're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
[+]
 Sylph.Shinobu
Server: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 12:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, first, I prefer mid Teemo, I hardly ever top Teemo, but I just don't top often.

But if anyone wants to 1v1 me as Teemo, you're welcome to try. I will say no to a few champs though because he does have a couple hard counters but if you wanna do Irelia you're welcome to give it a shot against me. I'm busy today though. I will say though, if you assume I'm talking out of my *** because Teemos my best champ, you're gonna have a bad time. Assuming people are noobs due to those kinds of things will just make it funner when you give up at 15 minutes and afk.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 12:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Teemo isn't the champ one should choose to nuke down an ADC while Irelia is

basically

if a teemo can get to your ADC you should probably just surrender

and teemo beating Irelia top? maybe a ***irelia
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 12:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd rather have a brand mid than a teemo mid
[+]
By volkom 2012-11-04 13:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

the only solo top champ i think a teemo can really shutdown is
nasus

other than that~ teemo is more of a troll champ.
great if you know how to play him well enough~ to destroy people in normal games~ but
for ranked games and draft mode~ i cringe when someone wants to play teemo on my team.

he's a good champ but there's better solo tops that bring more utility to the team fight
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 13:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

dfg on teemo, the *** am I hearing? Obviously nothing I say will register with you because huehue teemo's ***. So you can keep thinking it all you want because you'll always find the perfect situation where you win.
 Odin.Headstrong
By Odin.Headstrong 2012-11-04 13:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

What about playing a champ, just because you think it's fun? :O
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-04 13:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME, HEAD!?
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 13:29:55
Link | Quote | Reply

dfg on teemo, the *** am I hearing? Obviously nothing I say will register with you because huehue teemo's ***. So you can keep thinking it all you want because you'll always find the perfect situation where you win.

Lol.
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 13:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I would never build dfg on Teemo. No space for it. You can say Teemo sucks all you want, just come play against me. I don't really like top Teemo but I'll do it if its your thing. Fighting over it won't solve anything. Just don't go in thinking it's going to be easy, go in knowing I'm the best Teemo you are likely to ever meet, ever. I don't play him because I can't pick up any other champs, I have been playing this game daily for about a year and a half and I come from a highly competitive gaming background. I don't mention that as a bragging point, I just don't want any of this "you just got lucky" or "I wasn't expecting that, I didn't take it seriously" or "I didn't even try". No, I play Teemo because people think hes trash and I love nothing more than having people talk trash and then running away at the mere sight of me.

His late game is pretty rough but Unless the game comes to the entire enemy team rocking an oracles then there will always be a place for shrooms, and even then, just put them at the edge of bushes. But the counter reason is why you can't build pure shroom Teemo. You need to build so you can be doing damage in team fights. I can't count the number of Teemos I have seen never ever join team fights. They just hide and wait. All that does is annoy the enemy team and will rarely to never win the game. Actively setting your team up for a 4v5 is called a Captain Rascal.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 13:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're building any AP on Teemo, before last update you needed DFG or you couldn't burst anything. I mean, most APs should have been building DFG as a first-third item.

Most being most burst APs* Close range.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 13:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah last patch DFG was almost essential for any AP who got in close range of people they were trying to burst down (an example of someone who wouldn't get it is orianna do to the fact that she trys to deal her damage from a farther range) so if you were going to do something like teemo mid you would have wanted DFG to burst people down
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
Server: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-11-04 13:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lolserj you talk so much ***about your precious LoL but you ain't ***irl.

Do you even lift.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 13:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh okay you build Nashor's and Malady on AP mid teemo

Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 13:48:07
Link | Quote | Reply

wat
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
Server: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2012-11-04 13:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fight me irl pussy.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-04 13:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 13:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand how DFG works, but pure AP burst Teemo doesn't have a good time. Not saying it would be terrible but the slot works better for other things on Teemo. Especially now. Just like lich bane, it can do wonders, but wont work as well in practice as the other items I build.
 Sylph.Shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 13:51:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Me lolserj? Yes, I do, but not in the order, but I g2g now, I have a lot of reasoning behind malady early which I can explain after my group meeting for class. Time to build me a video game! Well... we are 3 weeks into it so its like half done already >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 323 324 325 ... 577 578 579