Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-03 15:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »
So next game I get a Corki fed, he's 6/2 and then he afks for 10min... WTF
When you really have to fap, that's how you do.
[+]
By Avitori 2012-11-03 16:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
Omg I am loving the ***out of lee sin mid

TSM vs CLG eu

Lee Sin vs Karthus mid!
http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live#event=twitch&streams=lol

streaming now lol
By Rhaokin 2012-11-03 16:10:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Rhaokin said: »
So next game I get a Corki fed, he's 6/2 and then he afks for 10min... WTF
When you really have to fap, that's how you do.

Lol, I would have sympathized with him if that was the case, but said he had groceries to carry in.
 Sylph.Shinobu
Server: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-03 16:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dajociont said: »
i hate them when they're on my team. i don't mind going against them, that's just a freely won lane.

Who are you playing? Or do you believe Teemo is always useless?

My best champ is Teemo and one of his biggest advantages is that most people who play him blow at it so we get people like you who see a Teemo and laugh while I go 2.5:1 KDR on average. As far as ap Teemo goes, people seem to be under the impression that all he has going for him is his shrooms and this is the downfall of many Teemos. Often I will see a Teemo build nothing but crd and ap, but you will never see them in a team fight because all they are doing is throwing down a shroom and running away. The shrooms hurt and they are annoying but in the end super easy to counter if thats all you go for.

Teemo is about the crazy early game. His posion on hit makes him devastating and his size makes it hard to hit with skill shots. Especially against champs with only one good skill shot for damage, such as morg (in the sense that if she misses her skill shot, you won't take much damage) or anybody who relies on a silence (kassadin). As a mater of fact, the only champion I would say Teemo looses to 100% of the time is ryze. The other really tough lanes are lux, anivia and chogath. I beat lux's all the time as Teemo but mostly because they don't know to build athenas unholy grail first. I only have about a 50% win rate against anivias but I will say on even ground she 100% has to beat Teemo, I have just never played against someone who was as good with the champ they have as I am with Teemo.

Teemos poison gives him the automatic ability to do amazing damage with no really CD. The second your opponent blows a strong ability, you need to rush them down and auto attack and blid dart, rinse repeat. Get as many auto attacks off as you can before blind darting since it often stops you enough to not be able to auto attack again unless they are awesome enough to think they can 1v1 Teemo with a CD timer. Some people play smart and try to not use their CD's so they are ready to fight Teemo when the time comes, which leaves them auto attacking for creep which is rough even for pro's on 80% of AP mids while Teemo has a great deal of on hit bonus damage making last hitting a breeze.

I see a lot of Teemos forgoing attack speed, or only getting a nashtars tooth due to the stats all being great for Teemo. Nasthars tooth is pretty great but it has a big price tag and just like trinity force, it doesn't excel at anything (well it has some of the highest attack speed). A truly devastating Teemo opens with zerk greaves and then malady. Malady on Teemo is so sick, the magic shred and bonus magic damage, coupled with a bit of ap and a solid amount of attack speed, it augments everything good about teemo. Very rarely, if ever does my lane phase end before getting malady and when you poke with your auto attacks, all you will see is your opponent melt. If you can get 3, or even more attack off and then blind dart you will see a full hp mid go down to less than half health. Hell, if you can get 2 more auto attacks in and an ignite they will die. This is another great thing about Teemo, when you walk into lane with it, if they are pushed at all, you're faster and they don't realize that you can kill them in about 5 auto attacks.

Another thing I see entire teams failing at when there is a Teemo is warding. Mushrooms are pretend wards, they do not make up for a lack of real wards, so every single time I B as Teemo, I buy 3 wards until full build. As Teemo you can cover an entire jungle section in about 20 seconds, with damage to boot.

I don't know, I could go on for hours about why Teemo is amazing and how wonderful it is to crush people with a gerbil but it's hard to convince people when 90% of people playing Teemo have absolutely no clue. The real kicker is that they probably suck because they played a few teribads and kept going with that. Pretty much every video I find of Teemo on youtube has the player doing his combo wrong, if they do it at all. So its hard when even the "good" Teemo videos show bad Teemos.

P.S. For any aspiring Teemo players out there: stop just blind darting unless it will flat out kill them, ALWAYS auto attack first, or you will just oom yourself fast with little to show for it. Blind dart resets his auto attack timer so you can get another shot off right away if they are still in range. Also, you have a hidden passive: global taunt. So the jungle will be in your lane no less than 3 times before you are 6, just be ready.

Anyways, rant over. I just hate seeing people say Teemo is bad.
By Avitori 2012-11-03 16:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shinobu said: »
I could go on for hours about why Teemo is amazing

lol
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-03 17:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If you know how to go against a ranged auto-attack champ, you can't lose to Teemo and he has no late game benefits aside from super warding baron, which wards can do.

Teemo is pretty much worthless in the current meta, tbh.
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-03 17:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Just had to play against a lee sin mid >.>

so I picked yorick
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-03 17:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

i hate them when they're on my team. i don't mind going against them, that's just a freely won lane.

Who are you playing? Or do you believe Teemo is always useless?

My best champ is Teemo and one of his biggest advantages is that most people who play him blow at it so we get people like you who see a Teemo and laugh while I go 2.5:1 KDR on average. As far as ap Teemo goes, people seem to be under the impression that all he has going for him is his shrooms and this is the downfall of many Teemos. Often I will see a Teemo build nothing but crd and ap, but you will never see them in a team fight because all they are doing is throwing down a shroom and running away. The shrooms hurt and they are annoying but in the end super easy to counter if thats all you go for.

Teemo is about the crazy early game. His posion on hit makes him devastating and his size makes it hard to hit with skill shots. Especially against champs with only one good skill shot for damage, such as morg (in the sense that if she misses her skill shot, you won't take much damage) or anybody who relies on a silence (kassadin). As a mater of fact, the only champion I would say Teemo looses to 100% of the time is ryze. The other really tough lanes are lux, anivia and chogath. I beat lux's all the time as Teemo but mostly because they don't know to build athenas unholy grail first. I only have about a 50% win rate against anivias but I will say on even ground she 100% has to beat Teemo, I have just never played against someone who was as good with the champ they have as I am with Teemo.

Teemos poison gives him the automatic ability to do amazing damage with no really CD. The second your opponent blows a strong ability, you need to rush them down and auto attack and blid dart, rinse repeat. Get as many auto attacks off as you can before blind darting since it often stops you enough to not be able to auto attack again unless they are awesome enough to think they can 1v1 Teemo with a CD timer. Some people play smart and try to not use their CD's so they are ready to fight Teemo when the time comes, which leaves them auto attacking for creep which is rough even for pro's on 80% of AP mids while Teemo has a great deal of on hit bonus damage making last hitting a breeze.

I see a lot of Teemos forgoing attack speed, or only getting a nashtars tooth due to the stats all being great for Teemo. Nasthars tooth is pretty great but it has a big price tag and just like trinity force, it doesn't excel at anything (well it has some of the highest attack speed). A truly devastating Teemo opens with zerk greaves and then malady. Malady on Teemo is so sick, the magic shred and bonus magic damage, coupled with a bit of ap and a solid amount of attack speed, it augments everything good about teemo. Very rarely, if ever does my lane phase end before getting malady and when you poke with your auto attacks, all you will see is your opponent melt. If you can get 3, or even more attack off and then blind dart you will see a full hp mid go down to less than half health. Hell, if you can get 2 more auto attacks in and an ignite they will die. This is another great thing about Teemo, when you walk into lane with it, if they are pushed at all, you're faster and they don't realize that you can kill them in about 5 auto attacks.

Another thing I see entire teams failing at when there is a Teemo is warding. Mushrooms are pretend wards, they do not make up for a lack of real wards, so every single time I B as Teemo, I buy 3 wards until full build. As Teemo you can cover an entire jungle section in about 20 seconds, with damage to boot.

I don't know, I could go on for hours about why Teemo is amazing and how wonderful it is to crush people with a gerbil but it's hard to convince people when 90% of people playing Teemo have absolutely no clue. The real kicker is that they probably suck because they played a few teribads and kept going with that. Pretty much every video I find of Teemo on youtube has the player doing his combo wrong, if they do it at all. So its hard when even the "good" Teemo videos show bad Teemos.

P.S. For any aspiring Teemo players out there: stop just blind darting unless it will flat out kill them, ALWAYS auto attack first, or you will just oom yourself fast with little to show for it. Blind dart resets his auto attack timer so you can get another shot off right away if they are still in range. Also, you have a hidden passive: global taunt. So the jungle will be in your lane no less than 3 times before you are 6, just be ready.

Anyways, rant over. I just hate seeing people say Teemo is bad.

Okay Rainman
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-03 17:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

stopped reading at best champion being teemo gg bro
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-03 17:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:

i think teemo is good

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-11-03 17:32:44
Link | Quote | Reply

teemo is bad.
[+]
By SSJAV 2012-11-03 19:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Implying Teemo isn't sleeper OP.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-03 20:03:43
Link | Quote | Reply

any champion is good when they're against someone even worse. just because people don't know blind dart's cooldown or poison dart damage doesn't mean teemo's sleeper op, just means the other person is bad.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-03 20:19:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »

You're a retard, then.
By SSJAV 2012-11-03 20:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Serj said: »

You're a retard, then.
Just because the meta called for bruisers and ***, doesn't mean a champion you don't like is useless. Teemo's not just a "Ranged auto-attack champion".
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-03 20:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-03 20:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-03 20:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You're a retard, then.
Just because the meta called for bruisers and ***, doesn't mean a champion you don't like is useless. Teemo's not just a "Ranged auto-attack champion".

just because you like a bad champion doesn't mean he's useful
By SSJAV 2012-11-03 20:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You're a retard, then.

I'd take this more serious, if you had any actual reason why teemo's a bad champion. All you say is he's an auto attack champion and he's bad.
By volkom 2012-11-03 20:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

You're a retard, then.

teemo...the ultimate troll champion.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-03 20:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You're a retard, then.

I'd take this more serious, if you had any actual reason why teemo's a bad champion. All you say is he's an auto attack champion and he's bad.

i'd actually give you reasons but you're probably one of the people that'll go blue in the face before you concede to facts so not really worth the time
By SSJAV 2012-11-03 21:12:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You're a retard, then.

i'd actually give you reasons but you're probably one of the people that'll go blue in the face before you concede to facts so not really worth the time
So you have nothing. Gotcha.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-03 21:28:17
Link | Quote | Reply

You're a retard, then.

So you have nothing. Gotcha.

You have nothing, you called him a sleeper OP champ and backed it up with nothing. He offers NOTHING to mid/late game and is as useful as nothing, so having a teemo is saying you want a 4v5.
By volkom 2012-11-03 21:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

well to be fair.
teemo offers a lot to the team.
free map hax shroom wards.
strong early/mid game (depending on other teams picks ofc)
counter's a variety of tank/bruiser champs.
can blind adc in team fight.
a super annoying champ to deal with if going hybrid/ap/on-hit.
makes walking into bushes and unwarded zones very scary.
makes the other person rage stupidly hard for walking on shroom after shroom after shroom.

he's not "OP" in terms that he wins nearly every 1v1 confrontation but he's a pretty strong champ overall. just everyone hates him.

dat global taunt
First Page 2 3 ... 322 323 324 ... 577 578 579