League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 290 291 292 ... 577 578 579
 Asura.Lolserj
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-09-20 17:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I love it when you lose a game because someone on your team picks a worthless *** champion like teemo
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-20 18:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

>Picks Ezreal, ranged AD.

>Next in line, Karthus, our mid.

>Next in line, Lee Sin, our jungler.

>Next in line, GP, our solo top.

>Next in line, Kennen, our....wait what.

>Next in line, Doran's ring Kenne...wait what.

>Next in line, No boots GP...wait what.

>Next in line, 5min ace nearly...wait what.

>Next in line, me:
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-09-20 20:39:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »

YUS! Hopefully they remodel her skins too, so I don't have to be ashamed that I even bought one. Lol

Also I hope they reskin/remodel Lux soon, if they do I'll probably play a lot more. :3
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-20 20:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Rhaokin said: »
Odin.Minefield said: »

YUS! Hopefully they remodel her skins too, so I don't have to be ashamed that I even bought one. Lol

Also I hope they reskin/remodel Lux soon, if they do I'll probably play a lot more. :3
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-20 21:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lolserj said: »
I love it when you lose a game because someone on your team picks a worthless *** champion like teemo
I swear Teemo is in every single game, twice.

He's like the Ryu of LoL, seriously.

I'm having a hard time playing with premade of 2-4 people on Skype/Vent. They expect the "last" (as we call it) to know whatever they are discussing/planning and explode whenever you are out of sync. So frustrating, I know I do mistakes but it's really hard to work on them when the people pointing them are 1) *** about it, 2) not even helping understand what was wrong.

I *** hate playing with premades.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-09-20 21:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

i like playing with premades if i know them well lol

otherwise i get irritated if they arent on the ball with my play style (I supported the same AD for a long time and we started to do certain things without having to even talk)
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-20 21:15:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Actions speak louder than wards!
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-20 21:40:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Well of course, I play with friends sometime as premade, but we never act like *** toward the lasts. We often compromise on who plays what and such. The premades I meet aren't like that unfortunately :/ (by this I mean, 3 out of the 5 are premades, the 2 others, a random guy and me, aren't part of any premade, so we are completely out of the loop).
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-09-21 17:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for 1 to 3 people for my roommate and I to play with semi-regularly.

We play BOTS ONLY. Drama is meh, we try to avoid it at all costs, as it just ruins the game completely.

It's more fun when we have some other people to play with. Our real life friends don't have access to PCs to play :/

Feel free to inquire if:
*You don't mind playing AI games (Beginner or Intermediate)
*Have a sense of humor
*Have Skype
*Play to have fun
*Like to avoid drama
*Can play during EST evenings during the week
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-09-21 17:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Get a team of 5. Turn All-chat off. It's no different from bots, except the other team will actually have a skill level.
[+]
By SSJAV 2012-09-21 18:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Just going to leave this here. My dreams have come true.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-09-21 18:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

meh the only time i play bots nowadays is if i want to try out a new champ or i only have time for a 20minute game.

bots are way too easy even intermediate D:

its funny cause 3months ago or so when i first picked up the game i was so scared of intermediate bots, and now it's just a cakewalk lol.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-21 19:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Once you understand the IA limitations and habits, they are very easy to dominate, Solotop as Jax is a murder against intermediate.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-21 20:13:29
Link | Quote | Reply

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-09-21 20:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Get a team of 5. Turn All-chat off. It's no different from bots, except the other team will actually have a skill level.

I can't say it's the been easiest to get a group of 4 other people to play with consistently that don't already have groups to play with from other games. (I don't really bother meeting people in LoL to play with, because the good ones are very rare.)
By Gansito 2012-09-21 22:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

To get a good team all you need if 5 people who will not rage or get mad at each other. Some skill lvl is required because winning is always fun. But you don't need pro-like players on your team to have fun. Just a team of 5 people who are willing to have fun and enjoy a good game or two. Invite me if you want, not the best but definitely not the worse. fav character is Wukong.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-22 06:22:03
Link | Quote | Reply

First match with Shen after buying him:

Solo top against Darius and Draven, i really didn't think E would destroy them that badly upon them attempting to damage my turret. I kept serving Yi basically, it was really fun.

But god, is he slow :( I couldn't catch anyone fleeing me...
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-09-22 22:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

... karma needs a rework.. seriously... no no really... I'm not joking.. Ik you see that score.... but ... let's just say they were baddies.... also let's just say the only way karma would work... is in this situation... where there's 3 champs who literally just spam aoe ults into the whole group... and they had small CC.... also don't mind the build.. it was literally for shits and giggles...

btw ... her W does no dmg at all...it might say it does... but it doesn't.... just no one plays karma so no one noticed..
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-09-22 23:05:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

Solo top against Darius and Draven, i really didn't think E would destroy them that badly upon them attempting to damage my turret. I kept serving Yi basically, it was really fun.

Doing it wrong then also don't rush a warmogs... even with a top darius... get merc treads, get Randuins, then get that Wits End. His dots on his passive does a ***ton of dmg, and with shen, just a randuins and his E -50% dmg, and his shield you don't need a ton of armor in lane. Late game that AD ranged you will though

Also you should probably have 2 movespeed runes on shen.... FoN and movespeed runes will give you more than the speed you need.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-09-22 23:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »
also don't mind the build..
Still better than everyone elses on the team.
 Ragnarok.Titox
Server: Ragnarok
user: Titox
By Ragnarok.Titox 2012-09-22 23:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Looking for 1 to 3 people for my roommate and I to play with semi-regularly.

We play BOTS ONLY. Drama is meh, we try to avoid it at all costs, as it just ruins the game completely.

It's more fun when we have some other people to play with. Our real life friends don't have access to PCs to play :/

Feel free to inquire if:
*You don't mind playing AI games (Beginner or Intermediate)
*Have a sense of humor
*Have Skype
*Play to have fun
*Like to avoid drama
*Can play during EST evenings during the week

i can play :3 i am still new to the game, learning builds(etc) and i just play to have fun...i don't care if someone screw up XD

I don't get why people rage/whine so hard and spam report just because someone died a lot of times in one game o-o
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-23 00:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing it wrong then also don't rush a warmogs... even with a top darius... get merc treads, get Randuins, then get that Wits End. His dots on his passive does a ***ton of dmg, and with shen, just a randuins and his E -50% dmg, and his shield you don't need a ton of armor in lane. Late game that AD ranged you will though

Also you should probably have 2 movespeed runes on shen.... FoN and movespeed runes will give you more than the speed you need.
I have 0 rune at the moment, so my only movement speed were the pair of boots and the 4/4 masteries. I'll get them at 30, I'm mainly interested by the item build process and the overall gameplay, as I don't have 30 masteries anyway so I can't shoot for a normal build for a champion. That being said, I didn't pick up Ghost/Exhaust instead of Ignite, I should have picked either as they would have given me 4~ more kills at least.

I followed this guide while loading the map to build Shen. I usually build Ninja Tabi as I'm very rarely against APs/CCs top, but Randuin's should be built before anything, then, following the Mercury treads?

Other than this guide, I didn't read much about Shen so any advice regarding this champion is more than welcome.

Ragnarok.Titox said: »
I don't get why people rage/whine so hard and spam report just because someone died a lot of times in one game o-o
No idea either, but the mad level is pretty high. Some guy was begging the enemy team to report me during the whole match because of a "kill steal". He was too far to finish the guy so I launched a little Leap Strike. Oh my, the rage.

Enemy team proceeded to laugh at him, though, all hope is not lost.
 Ragnarok.Titox
Server: Ragnarok
user: Titox
By Ragnarok.Titox 2012-09-23 00:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 0 rune at the moment, so my only movement speed were the pair of boots and the 4/4 masteries. I'll get them at 30, I'm mainly interested by the item build process and the overall gameplay, as I don't have 30 masteries anyway so I can't shoot for a normal build for a champion. That being said, I didn't pick up Ghost/Exhaust instead of Ignite, I should have picked either as they would have given me 4~ more kills at least.

I followed this guide while loading the map to build Shen. I usually build Ninja Tabi as I'm very rarely against APs/CCs top, but Randuin's should be built before anything, then, following the Mercury treads?

Other than this guide, I didn't read much about Shen so any advice regarding this champion is more than welcome.

Ragnarok.Titox said: »
No idea either, but the mad level is pretty high. Some guy was begging the enemy team to report me during the whole match because of a "kill steal". He was too far to finish the guy so I launched a little Leap Strike. Oh my, the rage.

Enemy team proceeded to laugh at him, though, all hope is not lost.

LOL! that's what kill LoL ;; since are the players that cause that.....since the game itself is fun
The world of the internet....trollers/rage/whiner/cry babies everywhere!
By Gansito 2012-09-23 00:40:24
Link | Quote | Reply

i think it was a good idea you got the def boots since the other team was going all ad. once you get to 30 you should be faster with 1/21/8 masteries + speed runes. gj gl hf ^^
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-23 00:45:39
Link | Quote | Reply

#Watching the world burn.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-09-23 00:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

12 stacks on Mejia's np.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-09-23 01:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

to be honest I prefer building something along the lines to treads/tabi, aegis, omen, wit's end, and then some items depending on the situation (more armor, more mr, more health etc)

normally i think i go ignite flash on shen too so that does work well
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-09-23 02:10:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I see, thanks. Gonna play more with Shen now, couldn't play past this one game with him, I'll see what it does :D Saving up for runes now, as I don't have any champ to buy left on my list under the 6300 tier.

Ignite and Flash is mostly habit and it does work ya, will most likely be better once I get those Speed runes indeed :)
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-09-23 10:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

i personally don't like those quints on shen <,<
 Shiva.Fereydoon
Server: Shiva
user: Fereydoon
By Shiva.Fereydoon 2012-09-24 09:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

... karma needs a rework.. seriously... no no really... I'm not joking.. Ik you see that score.... but ... let's just say they were baddies.... also let's just say the only way karma would work... is in this situation... where there's 3 champs who literally just spam aoe ults into the whole group... and they had small CC.... also don't mind the build.. it was literally for shits and giggles...

btw ... her W does no dmg at all...it might say it does... but it doesn't.... just no one plays karma so no one noticed..

They have to cross the tether for it to do damage, the act of tethering someone does no damage.

Karma would only work bot with a carry that doesn't jump around, Ashe, Sivir etc. Top three atm all have fairly good dashes though.
First Page 2 3 ... 290 291 292 ... 577 578 579