Link | Quote | Reply

Derp derp Kalico so randumb
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-08-09 15:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

How much xp do you get in AFB? 40-50k (I really don't know i've only done 2 of them and I was sync..) Granted once you start AFB it's awesome 5 min of work for lots of xp..but AFB are always getting delayed between pulls and getting ppl there and all that crap. With pull time and changing jobs it takes prolly an hour+ start to finish. Then your done with nothing else to do..can try for wild card but then you have to start the pull BS again.

Abyssea is as good as you make it..I took 4 jobs from 75-80 in a single night with capped buffer and into merits. Time should never be an issue..last time I left with over 300 min left, and somewhere in the range of 220k xp in few hours.

tl;dr version..
An hour or 2 AFB on a good night is what 50k a run?

A few hours in Abysea is 180k~200k? And you can get skill ups along the way if you aren't key ***.

Abyssea > AFB
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Sheebs
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sheebs
By Midgardsormr.Sheebs 2010-08-09 15:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zorander said:
How much xp do you get in AFB? 40-50k (I really don't know i've only done 2 of them and I was sync..) Granted once you start AFB it's awesome 5 min of work for lots of xp..but AFB are always getting delayed between pulls and getting ppl there and all that crap. With pull time and changing jobs it takes prolly an hour+ start to finish. Then your done with nothing else to do..can try for wild card but then you have to start the pull BS again.

Abyssea is as good as you make it..I took 4 jobs from 75-80 in a single night with capped buffer and into merits. Time should never be an issue..last time I left with over 300 min left, and somewhere in the range of 220k xp in few hours.

tl;dr version..

A few hours in Abysea is 180k~200k? And you can get skill ups along the way if you aren't key ***.

Abyssea > AFB

Paying for optimal EXP spots sure most be nice.

Makes me wonder if the next two Abysea add ons will be as nice gear and EXP wise as this one has been.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Server: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-08-09 15:30:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't imagine why they wouldn't be..

More items
More mobs
More camps
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-09 15:46:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sheebs said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:

tl;dr version..

Abyssea > AFB

Paying for optimal EXP spots sure most be nice.

Makes me wonder if the next two Abysea add ons will be as nice gear and EXP wise as this one has been.
it's obviously gonna be better than anything else or what would be the point of having new areas to 99.
the uber awesome exp is there for a reason :/
just like every new expansion, test everything out find something that works best and grindgrindgrind.
 Diabolos.Fattynoob
Server: Diabolos
user: xprophetx
By Diabolos.Fattynoob 2010-08-09 16:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

hmm, low levels in abyssea get 0-4 exp per kill when they start and slowly, SLOWLY build up. after about 4 hours you will be getting 400ish per kill. vereh nice. If you can only play for 1 or 2 hrs, yes you should smn burn instead. if you have 4 or more hours. Abyssea is the new way to leech.
[+]