Did You Complete The Customer Support Survey?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Did You Complete The Customer Support Survey?
Did You Complete The Customer Support Survey?
 Asura.Volition
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Volition
By Asura.Volition 2009-01-13 14:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I really hope everyone completes the survey offered by SE. It took me literally 5 months to get my account back after it was compromised by some idiot (I think I got screwed by the problems at FFXISomepage). I had to pay $25 to a notary so he could sign a piece of paper that I had to fill out with my name, POL ID, address, etc etc.

The reason I had to do this was because the guy who stole my account put his credit card on it. I could prove everything else, and they even had my old credit card on file (the one I was giving them when they asked), yet they wouldn't do anything. So months later they finally recognize that they received the letter, and try to send me a validation email. Well this took another few months because of some internal error they had, and I had to call long distance from Canada to their support line in California (which is not an 800 number) about 9-10 times to get this sorted out.

You better believe I filled out this survey, and hopefully if everyone else does too, they might do something to fix their terrible customer support.

Just my little story, but I hope everyone takes the time.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-13 14:02:00
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

It's not working for me!
So I called customer support...still not in touch!
You can already see what my check boxes are. >:o
 Asura.Volition
Server: Asura
user: Volition
By Asura.Volition 2009-01-13 14:05:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Search "Square Enix Customer Support Survey" in google, and the second link down will work. for some reason it doesnt work when you link from FFXIAH main page. Or keep refreshing it
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-01-13 14:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It was too long, I didn't complete it.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-01-13 14:08:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I did, but then when I went to submit it, for some reason it failed, and everything I had just answered was wiped out. I said "eff it" after that, I'm gonna redo it later, and I swear to Jeebus if it fails again... >:(

I wonder if they'll post their findings. I'd really like to see S-E release something that says "98% of players think the Customer Service sucks..." I'm not holding my breath, of course...
 Ragnarok.Rusko
Server: Ragnarok
user: Rusko
By Ragnarok.Rusko 2009-01-13 14:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I completed it. And I def told SE they FAIL in every reguard. GMs dont give a damn about what you page em about, the customer support line says the same thing for every problem which I think we all know "Everything is fine on our end. Must be you." But meanwhile you know at least 50 other people that are having the same problem.
 Titan.Azarasi
Server: Titan
user: azarashi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-01-13 20:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I did it then when I was done I realized I had No Scripts on so it wouldn't work when i click submit so when I turned them off all my marks went away so I said screw it.
 Lakshmi.Septroth
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Septroth 2009-01-13 21:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

was to long and all i rly wanted to tell them was the *** they doing aint working
 Bismarck.Vesper
Server: Bismarck
user: Vesper84
By Bismarck.Vesper 2009-01-13 21:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It was way to long, and the questions they asked were kinda irrelevant. The questions should have been more simplified.
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2009-01-13 21:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

The fking survey was completely useless. It talked about crap that SE(GMs) can't really control. Such as the amount of time it takes for GMs to respond to you. And that kind of stuff. Then it goes on to ask you about How helpful the menu to call a GM is setup. Lastly it asks if you've read the GM policy and that crap. Seriously, SE, do you think that the players are going to want to be some kind of lawyers if they feel they are being mistreated by a GM. I don't think very many people study those policies from cover-to-cover; who actually understand 100% of it; or even feel like reading it to know their "in-game" rights ad wrongs. No offense to SE, but that survey should of been about more things that they actually have control over. No one can predict the amount of time a GM will take to help a person with a situation they feel is 'call-worthy' it could take 5min or it could take 1hour. . .
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-01-13 22:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I did the survey, and for the third year in a row, I told them how rubbish their customer support is...