North Korea's Threat Of Physical Aggression T

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » North Korea's threat of physical aggression t
North Korea's threat of physical aggression t
 Phoenix.Degs
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-07-23 10:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

... as the thread title states what is everyone's thoughts of this... i personally think being in the military that military exercise's are simply exercise's for being prepared.

However I think that S.Korea sorta bullies N.Korea a bit, for the simple fact that they can cause they are allies with the U.S.A. N.Korea does stuff that the world doesn't like, like nuclear testing and such just like Iran does.

N.Korea is a country that is totally self-reliant and has been for decades. And wants little to no contact with the outside world...

I think this is going to turn out to be bad with this threat of physical retaliation for preforming joint military exercises
what do you all think..
feel free to voice opinions about other topics like with Iran and so forth
Please no fights and/or bad trolling.. if you gonna troll at least be original about it!
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-07-23 10:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Title got cut off, and shouldn't so long anyway. There's an admin post about keeping titles to a short length.

If you're referencing a recent issue, it's because Ulchi Focus Guardian is coming up. It's one of the military exercises conducted every year between the US, ROK, and other nations. Every year North Korea QQs about it. Been going on for over 50 years now.

Edit: I'm actually heading over there to participate next month.
 Bismarck.Helixx
Server: Bismarck
user: Helixx
By Bismarck.Helixx 2010-07-23 10:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
By Zekko 2010-07-23 10:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-07-23 11:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I foresee this thread going great places.

Not really.