LolGilgamesh.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Cecilharvey
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Cecilharvey 2010-07-10 06:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Xno who doesn't play anymore is still the best drk imo. As a whole though, the fr community is absolute ***. I know a few that do events with me, and they know my view on the fr community, they don't care. Hell, most of them are ashamed to be fr because of the rest of the fr community on this server. A few joined and said "I'm sorry, i'm fr, but i'm not as bad as you would think".

Not saying the NA community is amazing, but as a whole, there is no doubt on gilgamesh the fr are the worst in general.

Sam i'm gonna tell we really doesn't care about that, in the end its just a game & we play it for fun, we does not care at all who's the fatest baby with the more shiny toys, all this mentality of "waaaa you have shitty gears, mine are better than yours!" is still tipycall from the americans.

Now, the thing we're actually ashamed about is more likely the World championship cup of football, if you want to criticize us for that then go ahead, you wont meet any french saying our team was good LOL.

But as far as it is for FFXI, we doesn't count so much no life as there are in americans country nor Japanese & tbh its better like that, when you see the linkshell Myst, they might be playing very well, they might act like the finest frenchs players of FFXI, in the end, no one of us care, because they act like the dumbest/most hypocrit american endgame linkshell.

[+]
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-07-10 08:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

srsly tho too many fr. And monsters and ghosts are not real.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2010-07-10 08:15:36
Link | Quote | Reply

and i cant get a pt for my life today
 Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu
user: Kunimitsu
By Gilgamesh.Kunimitsu 2010-07-10 08:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I would pt with you 7 but i dont want to D: also im not logged on! you should play exit path instead!