New Event Linkshell. Split Profits W/ All Members.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Diabolos » New Event Linkshell. Split profits w/ all members.
New Event Linkshell. Split profits w/ all members.
 Diabolos.Fattynoob
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: xprophetx
By Diabolos.Fattynoob 2010-06-29 18:34:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and a few friends are very tired of spending countless hours in egls's where we can pray for gear drops while the leader or leaders run away with millions of gil in drops while we get nothing except the hopeful drop once every 2-6 months.

We are building a new Linkshell in which ALL profits will be split 100% evenly between EVERYONE participating in the event.

Gear drops will be free-lot to those using the job as their main first. Then to those who can wear it. Then to full free lot.

Considering this is the only linkshell i have seen on our server so far that the leaders aren't trying to take advantage of the other members time in order to selfishly obtain their relics, i see no problem recruiting. Therefore we request people who are interested to have a MAIN 75 job that they exceed/excell in and have merits into.

Nothing will be mandatory as that is totally contrary to why we play this game. For fun. Not for work.

Currently we have a few members and are looking for a few more. Send me a /tell in game to FattyNoob and we can discuss your interest, goals and experience. Normally i am online after 12am est or 11am cst. But you can find me in the daytime some days of the week.

Events we are considering include Dynamis, Limbus, Einerjhar, Abbyssea, Walk of echoes and possibly assault/salvages. After we fill up we will decide more positive which events we will do depending on what gears members want.

We believe strength in each individual creates a stronger group. Therefore, we will also spend non-event times working to help EVERYONE complete every mission for those ever elusive mission complete gears that are stunning in their usefulness.

As stated, nothing is mandatory. Just lookin for fun and less stress as we would know we are all being treated equally instead of 1 or 2 people getting rich off everyone else's hard work.

If interested hit me up w/ a /tell. C ya in game.

-FattyNoob
 Phoenix.Settiesama
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-06-29 19:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Should come to Phoenix. my LS does pretty much that.

Good luck in your LS!
Hope you get lots of members, and theres no drama~
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [154 days between previous and next post]
 Diabolos.Fattynoob
Server: Diabolos
user: xprophetx
By Diabolos.Fattynoob 2010-11-30 20:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump

Limbus - Thursday and Sunday 12am est.
Dynamis - Monday 12am est. Friday 10pm est.
Abyssea - Wednesday and Saturday 6pm est.
Tuesday is a free night but we squeeze in einerhar or assaults/salvage.

Nothing mandatory. Anything profitable is split evenly. And goin strong. No drama. Hit me up. If you are drama, i kick you :) Have a nice day.
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2010-11-30 20:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish there was something like this on phoenix. Not the ldrs and their g/fs getting everything and the others are lucky to get much.