Enternius
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Phoenix.Darki
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-18 12:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww Angeleus loves me so much he is mentioning me on his every reply :( poor guy lol
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-18 12:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:
Alexander.Xgalahadx said:

Well thought you should read what you wrote.

Was referring to the wall of text that linktri wrote and then darki decided to post without doing any further research?

You said this which is another lie though.
Angeleus said:
Simply put I called you a liar the circumstance is impossible.

I have never stated anything about Enternius Ex and I don’t even know him like that. Are you sure you know what you saying or are you just talking out of your ***.

Look man please pick something and stick with it even if it is a lie at lest you won't look like a fool.
By Angeleus 2010-06-18 12:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
:D I'm not talking trash, I'm quoting your trash. and btw, your behaviour on forums is clearly enough proof to know what these people are saying is true lol are you butthurt that someone actually found that info of you? not that hard to find, it was right there.

why did you even start a thread like this anyway? just puts you on the spotlight for people LIKE ME to trash more on scumbags like you.

You’re talking trash and saving face and ye you still have no solid evidence. Pretty much all you have is the hate of wall of text and nothing else. Honestly if you’re really going to start assuming things and talk trash I least, do with more accuracy. It is not very difficult to do so.

Oh yeah reason I made the thread because was pretty much a mimic.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-18 12:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
:D I'm not talking trash, I'm quoting your trash. and btw, your behaviour on forums is clearly enough proof to know what these people are saying is true lol are you butthurt that someone actually found that info of you? not that hard to find, it was right there.

why did you even start a thread like this anyway? just puts you on the spotlight for people LIKE ME to trash more on scumbags like you.

You’re talking trash and saving face and ye you still have no solid evidence. Pretty much all you have is the hate of wall of text and nothing else. Honestly if you’re really going to start assuming things and talk trash I least, do with more accuracy. It is not very difficult to do so.

Oh yeah reason I made the thread because was pretty much a mimic.

Here so you shut the *** up already.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=10971&page=3

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=10979&page=2#reply

enough proof of whatever. and I'm actually reading all that and loling, thanks, your existance made my day a little more entertaining before I get out of my house :D you can die happy you had a purpose in life once! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I bet Angelus dude becomes as famous as Cesil.
By Angeleus 2010-06-18 12:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Awww Angeleus loves me so much he is mentioning me on his every reply :( poor guy lol

I didn’t woman with your status would act so childish and yet s woman like you always *** about man been so childish.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-18 12:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

I didn’t woman with your status would act so childish and yet s woman like you always *** about man been so childish.

Eh what? Make more sence and actually reply some logic.

Your too stupid to argue with :( makes me bored tbh.
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-06-18 12:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Angeleus said:

Is anyone noticing...
the more s/he argues...
the less sense they make?

I'm impressed. this last gem here... I ACTUALLY felt part of my brain melt.
NEAT!
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-06-18 12:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Bah I need his meds. @.@

I wonder if he's either on Vistaril or Prozac. I shoot for Prozac since it's the med of the century.
nah. self medicate my bipolar ***with good old mary jane.
that and good ole opiates. but ya don't wanna talk to me when i'm on those, i pretty much get a 10 hour food duration with rage and euphoria effect, god gets pissed and he loves it.
i do need to get some antianxiety medicine though, then I can talk to people without having to be high on narcotics :D

hehe, go zoloft if you want a real Euphoria trip, really really :) prozac has nothing on zoloft for euphoria.
meh, i'd rather just get xanax than be done with it, i'm content with borrowing a friends supply of benzos(that's pretty much any drug like xanax), i know a few that have both zoloft and prozac so i'm probably gonna tradesies someday.
oxycontin>all those other drugs, but i'm more al natural when it comes to that genre of drug use.
 Alexander.Xgalahadx
Server: Alexander
user: xgalahadx
By Alexander.Xgalahadx 2010-06-18 12:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny he hasn't tried to disprove me or countered any of my claims yet, but he is on you like fly on glue. lol
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-06-18 12:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-06-18 12:19:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have much patience for anon trolls. Buh bye.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-18 12:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Angeleus said:

Is anyone noticing...
the more s/he argues...
the less sense they make?

I'm impressed. this last gem here... I ACTUALLY felt part of my brain melt.
NEAT!

well, it prooves that what I Quoted earlier was true.

The dude on the quote clearly said, that as Angeleus gets more angry he makes less sence and his grammar blows harder each time.
It's funny he hasn't tried to disprove me or countered any of my claims yet, but he is on you like fly on glue. lol

Maybe coz he finds me sexy? He is a kid afterall, and well, kids usually around his childish age bully girls they like to get attention.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-18 12:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

good morning jaerik :D
I think he will blow up your PM box and come back as a 1234567 account.

That's his style afterall.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-18 12:23:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
meh, i'd rather just get xanax than be done with it, i'm content with borrowing a friends supply of benzos(that's pretty much any drug like xanax), i know a few that have both zoloft and prozac so i'm probably gonna tradesies someday.
oxycontin>all those other drugs, but i'm more al natural when it comes to that genre of drug use.

xanax is addictive and makes you crazy for real lol I used to be on Zoloft, one year of Euphoria was epic D: my grades on uni dropped too. I was on it because I had to D: then I got pregnant and I finaly released myself from that ***... I'm glad I'm out.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-18 12:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
/cheer
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-06-18 12:25:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh well. It takes them multiple minutes to re-proxy, re-register, and re-post. It only takes me one click and half a second to re-ban.

If they want to play a war of attrition that way, they can, but I have to question the wisdom of it.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-06-18 12:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Oh well. It takes them multiple minutes to re-proxy, re-register, and re-post. It only takes me one click and half a second to re-ban.

If they want to play a war of attrition that way, they can, but I have to question the wisdom of it.

:D gogo Jaerik power!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2010-06-18 13:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Why did you even make this thread? If you have a problem with the guy go and tell him, don't come crying on here looking for support with your vendetta.

Ent is perfectly cool, if not a little negative at times, but hey that's his style. OP you are just a ***.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-06-18 14:22:48
Link | Quote | Reply

GODDAMMIT JAERIK, I was gonna do that.

So much for a squabble over the red button. "No, it's MY turn!!"

>:|