Cursed Subligar -1. Someone Sell Me One!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Bonecraft » Cursed Subligar -1. Someone sell me one!
Cursed Subligar -1. Someone sell me one!
 Sylph.Skinner
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Skinner 2010-06-03 19:10:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd really like to get my hands on one of these. So much so i'd be willing to come to your server and get it off you (depending on the price)!

However, i mainly made this post because i'm interested in people opinions: How much do you think they should be worth? Taking into account they cost an angel skin to make and the NQ sells very slow and only for around 200k. I don't plan to get ripped off paying for these so some input (possibly from bonecrafters themselves) on what is a reasonable amount to pay would be brilliant.

Cheers!
 Midgardsormr.Katashuro
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sephyrus
By Midgardsormr.Katashuro 2010-06-03 19:16:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Around 4m I would suggest. +/-1m
 Fenrir.Takien
Server: Fenrir
user: Takien
By Fenrir.Takien 2010-06-03 19:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

These go for 9-18M since the NQ sells beyond super slow.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-06-03 19:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna say 10m+
 Unicorn.Hardwood
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Hardwood 2010-06-04 20:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Your going to have to pay 10m range. They are so rare that your not going to get one for cheaper then 8m, however 10m is absolutely reasonable given the rarity of the piece.

GL on finding one and one day I too shall be looking for this item.

-cheers
 Valefor.Mithano
Server: Valefor
user: mithano
By Valefor.Mithano 2010-06-04 21:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Math says:

800k mats for synth.
91 bonecraft, so can assume 10% tier from a high bonecrafter.

800k of mats * 10 attempts to land synth = 8M.

Figure that needs to round up for difficulty & tip and effort and so on. If you can find it or have it made for less than 10M, you're getting a great deal. As a long time synther (smithing, not bone) I wouldn't sell a comparable smithing recipie for under the 8M mark to someone I didn't know.

On the high side, more than about 12M would be excessive - it really shouldn't take someone that long to land the HQ. 12M would mean 15 synths, so unless they're terribly unlucky, should be fine.

Mith
 Phoenix.Kailynn
Server: Phoenix
user: Kailynn
By Phoenix.Kailynn 2010-06-22 14:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The last one I sold in bazaar in Rolanberry for 20M in a single night. And you can get terribly unlucky in this game. I went 1/20 on Genie Tiara's recently.

Anyway, if you come to Phoenix server with 20M, I'll make you one if you're still interested with the new gear that's out.

The NQ subligars are wasted.