I LOVE Lady Gaga.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » I LOVE Lady Gaga.
I LOVE Lady Gaga.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-02 15:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Regardless of what a few toads say, she is doing very well. ALL the people that she has as fans, all those that buy and support her music, ALL her success, how possible? If she sucks so bad, how possible?

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-02 15:13:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I am the voice of reason in this thread. Put your hate of popular things aside and answer truthfully!
 Sylph.Akibakei
Server: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-06-02 15:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
I am the voice of reason in this thread. Put your hate of popular things aside and answer truthfully!

Why do things like Justin Beiber, spoof movies, Dane Cook, anything made by Nicholas Sparks, Miley Cyrus, spray tans, and MTV stay popular?

Cause they play on that percentage of people who are too stupid to think for themselves or too young to have real taste.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Jshadows
Server: Pandemonium
user: jshadows
By Pandemonium.Jshadows 2010-06-02 16:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-02 19:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol'd when I heard about Lupus.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-02 19:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Akibakei said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Why do things like Justin Beiber, spoof movies, Dane Cook, anything made by Nicholas Sparks, Miley Cyrus, spray tans, and MTV stay popular?

Cause they play on that percentage of people who are too stupid to think for themselves or too young to have real taste.

SO because things are against your taste they are automatically horrible as a fact? You need to open your eyes some to the world. Different people like different things, just because you don't like this particular type of music or what others like (those examples you cited) doesn't mean they are horrible... They like these things for a reason, not all of them do it just because its popular. Stop being a retard.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-02 19:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Sylph.Akibakei said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

SO because things are against your taste they are automatically horrible as a fact? You need to open your eyes some to the world. Different people like different things, just because you don't like this particular type of music or what others like (those examples you cited) doesn't mean they are horrible... They like these things for a reason, not all of them do it just because its popular. Stop being a retard.

She's pretty bad (And hopefully dead soon)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-02 20:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

There are plenty of people in the world who dress bad, do you hate them too? I think you just hate her because she is popular. Hate is a strong word, why you hate someone like her is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-02 20:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate her because she's mediocre at best, and her fans are blinded.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kimble
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-02 20:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Retard is a pretty strong word but you seem to be flaunting that word around.

I don't care for her music and I don't care for her style. Is that fine?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-02 20:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes that's fine, but to impose your opinion on everyone else and state as fact that she is horrible because its contrary to your tastes is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-02 20:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Yes that's fine, but to impose your opinion on everyone else and state as fact that she is horrible because its contrary to your tastes is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

I can't see where anyone stated as fact she was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. I don't think you can expect everyone to end every sentence in a debate with "In my opinion".

It's generally assumed.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-02 20:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh that toad was doing it before, I was mainly directing it towards him.
Quote:

and basically everything Weewoo tard was saying.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-02 20:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Eh that toad was doing it before, I was mainly directing it towards him.
Quote:

and basically everything Weewoo tard was saying.
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

I can't see where anyone stated as fact she was HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. I don't think you can expect everyone to end every sentence in a debate with "In my opinion".

It's generally assumed.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-06-02 20:23:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Learn to read then, his statement is to come across as fact. Anyone who likes those things = too young to have real taste or too stupid to think for themselves according to him. I also didn't say she was "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" learn to read... I said horrible.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-02 20:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Learn to read then, his statement is to come across as fact. Anyone who likes those things = too young to have real taste or too stupid to think for themselves according to him. I also didn't say she was "HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE" learn to read... I said horrible.

Again, it's generally assumed that in a topic with a debate involved everything is opinion.

How do you not get this?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-02 20:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

New avatar. Discuss.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-06-02 20:28:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Again, it's generally assumed that in a topic with a debate involved everything is opinion.

How do you not get this?
That's honestly a terrible assumption.

IMO
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-02 20:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

How do you not get this?

IMO

And even without the IMO I would have assumed it to be opinion!

omahgawd.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Server: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-06-02 20:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
New avatar. Discuss.

Looks the same as the last 20 avatars you had. :3
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-06-02 20:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
New avatar. Discuss.

Looks the same as the last 20 avatars you had. :3
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-02 20:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I've got more Auto-Show Asian chicks. :P
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-06-02 20:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

How do you not get this?

IMO

And even without the IMO I would have assumed it to be opinion!

omahgawd.
The IMO was just for humor. It really is a terrible assumption, opinions tend to sneak into debates that should be restrained to facts. It's like saying well in my opinion x piece of gear is better than y across the board, when in reality it's only good in z situation.

I'm not saying this clearly at all but hopefully you get my point.
 Sylph.Kimble
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-06-02 20:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to know how a toad is an insult. Unless you are talking about french people?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13