Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 98 99 100
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-17 10:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Saevel said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Not in this current climate. Until people rediscover that everyone has different viewpoints, and no one person's viewpoint is completely/truly 100% correct will we ever advance in any political discourse.

This will never happen as long as the Progressives are in charge of the left. Singular worldviews and the absolute acceptance of their official version of "truth" is necessary to accomplish their goals. It's the foundation of political correctness and cultural Marxism.

KN has made an amazing point and somehow, you've completely missed it.

And you haven't refuted anything I just stated.

Communism requires that the population adhere to a singular "correct" world view. Any deviation from that worldview would cause division that could upset that singular political system.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 11:00:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I don't need to refute anything you say, the point is everyone is part of the problem.

In his mind he is the singular exception. Which is why his response will be predictable.
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 11:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/59dnbb/colorado-political-candidate-promises-to-give-his-seat-to-an-app

Quote:
If Camilo Casas is elected to city council in Boulder, Colorado, this November, he doesn't plan to make any decisions himself. If he wins, Casas will instead give up his vote to Parti.Vote, a "liquid democracy" app he built to change how government functions.

This is how it will work: If more than 50 percent of people in his community vote "yes" on an issue through the app, Casas will vote the same way they do. Only in the event of a tie would he be forced to make a decision based on his own beliefs.

In order to avoid fraud, Casas' team will vet signups on Parti.Vote against the Colorado Secretary of State's publicly available voter rolls. In the future, Casas told me he wants to utilize biometrics for verification, possibly using something like Apple's Face ID technology.

Parti.Vote could be used to help create a "liquid" or direct democracy, where technology is leveraged to place power among citizens rather than representatives. Before the advent of the internet, it was too cumbersome for every citizen to vote on every single government issue.

Now, advocates of liquid democracies argue tech can be used to make democratic systems actually represent the will of the people. The idea has gained traction in Europe, South America, and elsewhere.

What a novel idea. I dunno though change is “scurrying”.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-17 12:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
who's the president of the internet ?
Bob Ross

[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-17 12:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like there was actual bribery and collusion between russia and clinton in that uranium deal.

Also looks like Mueller was involved in covering it up at the FBI.

A very bad day for libs.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-17 12:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
Where do you hear that?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 12:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like there was actual bribery and collusion between russia and clinton in that uranium deal.

A very bad day for libs.

Looks a calendar. Hmmm October. Nausi says “today” but this story was published in May. Also debunked.
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 13:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-robert-mueller-uranium/

The conspiracy story broke the same day he was appointed special counsel.
By Nausi 2017-10-17 13:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Where do you hear that?

Mueller was the head of the FBI when it occurred 2001-2013. From the hill’s story its a tough sell that this manipulation could have occured outside the view of senior administration.

The irony here would be absolutely delicious. Libs crying out for anyone to find something on trump that would proove he was impeachable instead find all the corruption at the feet of their beloved.
By Nausi 2017-10-17 13:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Get ready to flush snopes diwn the toilet.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-17 13:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
you people

and also...

YouTube Video Placeholder

/clears throat

We stand united as americans against a common enemy....and that enemy is CANADA.

you aren't fooling anyone donnie... we've heard your brand of pettiness and condescension a thousand times before... mostly in the south... where women say things like...'well bless his little heart'... which can mean just about anything...but it's the way they say it... that reveals one of it's true meaning...which is typically 'I'm sorry that you're too HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to realize that I'm putting you down'...

you're mistaken in believing that it somehow matters how you tell someone to go *** themselves...you believe that if you chose your words carefully enough that you can somehow avoid hostility or a hostile reaction. BUT YOU ARE WRONG

it's time to face the ugly truth donnie...and not just the one you see in the mirror every day...the ugly truth that you are the the very worst of all of us.

because on top of being just as big of a *** and a douchebag as me, you try to sugar coat everything like some kind of mother *** canadian willy wonka pouring maple syrup all over RPR... you try to phrase things in such a way that you can later claim... that wasn't what you meant all along.

WELL *** YOU

you can try to polish that turd of an ego of yours all day every day for ten more years but it will never shine.

because we can read between the lines donnie.... well.. not foney.... or eslim... ok probably not nausi either...and girlboy can only skim...

but the four or five of us that can read know when your bloated superior attitude makes it's lame attempt to try to con everyone into thinking you are rising up like the phoenix out of the ashes of stupidity. when you're really at the bottom of the smoking pile.

it's not because you talk down to everyone else... we all bust each other's humps on the regular...it's because you don't have the balls to shoot straight and talk directly to anyone. you gotta beat around the bush like a pansy..hinting, insinuating, generalizing so later you can claim your remarks weren't aimed directly at whoever responds. /woosy voice
oh I didn't mean you kingnobody I meant in general

I don't like you and I think you are full of ***.

and there isn't anyone on this godforsaken shithole for rat turds that ever had any question about my feelings towards you. they're crystal *** clear.

I have left no room for error. No not one question remains. I hate your guts and there isn't anyone here that doesn't know it.

You disgust me. and when I spend too long thinking about it I almost start feeling ashamed we both share the same gender...but then that shame turns straight into anger...and then rage...and then hatred and then anger but sooner or later usually I forget because I'm a dumb old ***.

and you can come right out and say it cheesedick...lose your temper...scream and curse like a drunk at a cleveland indians game... inside of all that weepy blubber a MAN is trying to get out. an american man. a man's man. an every man... your average joe ***...

release him from his pretty pink polka-dot prison of apologetic self loathing and bust me square the chops. THIS IS SPARTA
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-17 14:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what you get for calling an entire nation 'ego-centric' donny, you puck-sucking, frozen, maple syrup monster.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-17 14:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I could spend hours insulting my society too but none of you give a ***about canadian problems.

I was going to argue with you on this, but then realized you're probably right. *** canada right in the ear with a corncob.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-17 14:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

completely unrelated:

Donny, you'd like this guy. google heees shits.

Simon Stålenhag
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-17 14:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

a flawed human being putting effort forth

oh I see....so now it's SAINT DONNIE... doing god's work among the little people...how humbled we are to have you in our presence...please teach us your compassionate ways...

what a douche......
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-17 14:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's stop derailing

there's nothing here to derail.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-17 14:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Where do you hear that?
Infowars?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-17 14:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Where do you hear that?
Infowars?

grapevine

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-17 15:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you look up that artist you SOB?
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-17 15:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump Supporters Are Promoting Insane Conspiracy Theories About the Vegas Shooter
No, he was not carrying out an Illuminati “blood sacrifice” ritual.

Mother Jones

A good roundup of the conspiracy theories floating in the wake of the Vegas massacre and the people who are pushing them.

I wonder how many of those people Nausi follows.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-17 15:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
a flawed human being putting effort forth

oh I see....so now it's SAINT DONNIE... doing god's work among the little people...how humbled we are to have you in our presence...please teach us your compassionate ways...

what a douche......
Let's stop derailing, all my further replies will be in PM.

I said flawed because you implied I held myself above anyone else as perfect when that couldn't be further from the truth. I'm just some other random guy Nik, no different from anyone else.

Effort is just a mindset you can choose to have or choose not to.

Donny trying to be the voice of reason...what is this bizarro world ?
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-17 15:17:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Trump Supporters Are Promoting Insane Conspiracy Theories About the Vegas Shooter
No, he was not carrying out an Illuminati “blood sacrifice” ritual.

Mother Jones

A good roundup of the conspiracy theories floating in the wake of the Vegas massacre and the people who are pushing them.

I wonder how many of those people Nausi follows.

It's MJ, it's like listening to The Young Turks or Slate. According to all three of those groups, anyone who voted for Trump is a Deplorable racist homophobic misogynist and the world would be a better place without them.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 50 51 52 ... 98 99 100