Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 98 99 100
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-17 05:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Nausi said: »
I'll bite, what did Trump lie about today?
it doesn't matter.
Nothing he lies about will change your mind.
In liberal terms, Trump breathing is a lie, also an impeachable offence.

You are right, it doesn't matter. Nothing he does will change your mind, you are just as pigheaded and obtuse as those who you demean and ridicule. Congratulations, you are part of the problem you complain constantly about other people of being.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-17 06:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
In conservative terms, Clinton breathing is a lie, also an impeachable offence.

You are right, it doesn't matter. Nothing she does will change your mind, you are just as pigheaded and obtuse as those who you demean and ridicule. Congratulations, you are part of the problem you complain constantly about other people of being.
Comments like this work both ways, you just have to change three words and it applies 100%.
By Eboneezer 2017-10-17 06:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Too bad Rob Ford isn't still around. Toronto might not have appreciated him, but he could start immediately as the Dolphins OLine coach.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-17 06:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

You are right, it doesn't matter. Nothing she does will change your mind, you are just as pigheaded and obtuse as those who you demean and ridicule. Congratulations, you are part of the problem you complain constantly about other people of being.
Comments like this work both ways, you just have to change three words and it applies 100%.
Problem is, Clinton is not president. The American people sought to that.

A second problem is, neither I nor any of the other conservatives, or Nausi, complain constantly about people's behavior here. At least, not nearly as much as Josi.

For somebody who's constantly bitching about people's snarkiness, he certainly loves to be the snarkiness person here.

But at the end of the day, we all knew going into the 2016 election that both Trump and Clinton lies, constantly, almost pathologically. Our choices were shitty, and we had to take them because that was what the liberals/democrats (for Clinton) and Republicans (for Trump) gave us. While Republicans tried their best to not let Trump become the nominee the usual way, you cannot say the same for liberals/democrats, can you?

Either way, we had to make a choice as who's lies would hurt us the least. I rather have an egotistical maniac for president than somebody who would allow Americans be killed if it benefits, or worse, profits her the most. Hi2u Clinton Foundation.

Now, prepare yourself for the usual liberal defense that the usual suspects will do here.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-17 06:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Eboneezer said: »
Too bad Rob Ford isn't still around.

Amen.

The only Canadian that will ever be missed...

/removes hat

I can't wait to get to hell and smoke teh crack with him.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-17 06:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

A second problem is, neither I nor any of the other conservatives, or Nausi, complain constantly about people's behavior here. At least, not nearly as much as Josi.

For somebody who's constantly bitching about people's snarkiness, he certainly loves to be the snarkiness person here.

But at the end of the day, we all knew going into the 2016 election that both Trump and Clinton lies, constantly, almost pathologically. Our choices were shitty, and we had to take them because that was what the liberals/democrats (for Clinton) and Republicans (for Trump) gave us. While Republicans tried their best to not let Trump become the nominee the usual way, you cannot say the same for liberals/democrats, can you?

Either way, we had to make a choice as who's lies would hurt us the least. I rather have an egotistical maniac for president than somebody who would allow Americans be killed if it benefits, or worse, profits her the most. Hi2u Clinton Foundation.

Now, prepare yourself for the usual liberal defense that the usual suspects will do here.
I was tempted to change every noun in this post to 'penis' but I honestly couldn't be assed to. It's just not that funny after the age of 12, sadly.
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 06:47:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Eboneezer said: »
Too bad Rob Ford isn't still around.

Amen.

The only Canadian that will ever be missed...

/removes hat

I can't wait to get to hell and smoke teh crack with him.

Soooo what you’re saying is we need more politicians that have smoked teh crack?.... *Democrats start looking into resurrecting Marion Barry.*
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 07:09:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
I'll bite, what did Trump lie about today?

Quote:
Trump said Monday he wrote letters to the families of the four soldiers killed in Niger, adding that he planned to eventually call them "when it's appropriate."

"President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls. A lot of them didn't make calls," Trump said at an impromptu news conference in the Rose Garden.

Trump was later asked to clarify the claim about Obama.

"President Obama I think probably did sometimes, and maybe sometimes he didn't. I don't know," he added. "That's what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals. Other presidents did not call. They'd write letters and some presidents didn't do anything, but I like the combination of — I like, when I can, the combination of a call and also a letter."

He lied in order to embellish for the sake of his self promotion, and where he walked it back and placed the responsibility of the inaccuracies on an unrelated party.

I’m sure you’ll say that’s not what happened. But it did.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-17 07:12:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Except she kinda lost...
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-17 07:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Example of left thinking process

That's how they see us deplorables.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-17 07:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Why don't you "care" Nausi.
By fonewear 2017-10-17 07:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

You see I care about humanity...wait I'm not Canadian.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-17 07:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Canada is no better than the USA.
a key difference is our leadership hasn't attempted atomic warfare.

Canada has not officially maintained and possessed weapons of mass destruction since 1984 and, as of 1998, has signed treaties repudiating possession of them

I think multiple people here would be willing to write a thesis about how Canada violated human rights.
I had to proofread one just this week in fact regarding the treatment of the local aboriginals for my sister's masters, funny you mention that out of the blue lol

And Justin Trudeau is marred in controversy.
you clearly saw my post and edited it, but I'll repeat in saying all countries have countless flaws. You will never find me praising any one nation for being "better" than the rest, because it's the exact same humanity inside all of the borders. We just might have different or varying flaws in our leaderships or societies.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-17 07:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's list the accomplishments of Canada does hockey count ?
By fonewear 2017-10-17 07:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is going to cancel Halloween instead we will hand out copies of his books to kids.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-17 07:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

And Justin Trudeau is marred in controversy.
I heard he went to prison for selling his quack remedies book after a judge told him not to.

I never trusted that money-grubbing ***.

It's hard to use critical thinking while they're hugging an endangered species! In an Adirondack chair nonetheless! How laid back.

Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-17 07:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

i heard he ate those pandas btw
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-17 08:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I was tempted to change every noun in this post to 'penis' but I honestly couldn't be assed to. It's just not that funny after the age of 12, sadly.
So, what, you're 13 now?

Let me know when you turn 25. Then maybe we can have a meaningful conversation.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-17 09:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't confuse snarkiness/smarminess with pettiness
One man's snark is another man's pettiness.

Why don't you just admit your "holier than thou" attitude you have towards others but constantly demean others of having (aka, a Canadian hypocrisy) and moveon.org?

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I doubt it will ever happen, hell when was the last time politicians had a meaningful conversation? We are doomed.
Not in this current climate. Until people rediscover that everyone has different viewpoints, and no one person's viewpoint is completely/truly 100% correct will we ever advance in any political discourse. We seem to have forgotten that...again. At least we can't blame drugs on it this time, like Chanti's generation did back in the 1960's.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2017-10-17 09:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you even read the post?

the post?

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-17 09:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

the post?
Obviously the New York Post.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 09:48:55
Link | Quote | Reply

the post?

Oil? You talking about cooking?
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-17 09:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Not in this current climate. Until people rediscover that everyone has different viewpoints, and no one person's viewpoint is completely/truly 100% correct will we ever advance in any political discourse.

This will never happen as long as the Progressives are in charge of the left. Singular worldviews and the absolute acceptance of their official version of "truth" is necessary to accomplish their goals. It's the foundation of political correctness and cultural Marxism.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-17 09:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-17 10:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

With all this sportsball talk would any of you care to know what Coach Gregg Popovich thinks about Trump?

Warning, its in The Nation.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-17 10:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

About my avi, Omaha the Cat Dancer - Wiki.

Image search, NSFW.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-17 10:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
would any of you care to know what Coach Gregg Popovich thinks about Trump?
I'm from San Antonio, obviously.

Of course I know what Coach Pop thinks about Trump. He constantly *** about it since the election. You would think he works for CNN, not the Spurs...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 49 50 51 ... 98 99 100