Random Politics & Religion #20

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #20
Random Politics & Religion #20
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-02 09:45:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Those Republican senators that are concerned this morning might need a phone call of reassurance from the both of you on the matter.

Yeah, this is a total bombshell. Sessions will probably keep his job, recuse himself from the Russian investigation witch hunt, and... that's it.
By fonewear 2017-03-02 09:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure Sessions is a Russian spy. Just ask him he will cave in !
By fonewear 2017-03-02 09:47:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys don't realize that the entire US government is made up of Russian spies this has been going on since the 80s
By Viciouss 2017-03-02 10:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

The bigger news was the House finally agreed to investigate the Russian scandal.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-02 10:16:51
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You guys don't realize that the entire US government is made up of Russian spies this has been going on since the 80s 50s.
You forgot abouut tail gunner Joe.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-03-02 10:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
The bigger news was the House finally agreed to investigate the Russian scandal.

Scandal is a very loose term here. What do we currently know?

1. Russia probably meddled in an election (they do this on a regular basis, and so do we).
2. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION.

What a story.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-02 10:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

But WAIT! There's MORE!

By Jeff Sessions’ Standard for Lying Under Oath, Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath
Slate

The critical paragraphs:
Quote:
Freshman Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions had some thoughts on that very question during the Bill Clinton impeachment imbroglio, when the president stood accused of lying to a federal grand jury about his assignations with Monica Lewinsky.

“I sort of assumed perjury occurred, but I want to read what was said, what the established fact is, and decide how clear that is and whether or not there is any wriggle room or realistic defense there," Sessions said in 1998. Back then, the senator described perjury as a “big-time issue,” adding, “I have no doubt that perjury qualifies under the Constitution as a high crime. It goes to the heart of the judicial system.” ...
The article also quotes administration responses to the whole affair, which the previous articles I linked do not.
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Who hasn't lied under oath I do it almost daily !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-02 10:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Though having two senior level appointments run into issues of perjury on the matter indicates smoke.

In both instances the interaction is not the issue but lying about it. It's not like Flynn and Sessions are new to this and can claim ignorance. Why would they lie?
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Though having two senior level appointments run into issues of perjury on the matter indicates smoke.

In both instances the interaction is not the issue but lying about it. It's not like Flynn and Sessions are new to this and can claim ignorance. Why would they lie?

Why do birds suddenly appear ?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

The question is not why are they lying...it's more why tell the truth !
By Viciouss 2017-03-02 10:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

1. Russia probably meddled in an election (they do this on a regular basis, and so do we).

What a story.

Really, you are gonna go with the word "probably?" They hacked the DNC in an attempt to help Trump win, I thought that was widely accepted as fact, even on the conservative side. I mean, I know Trump is good with it, and has no plans to do anything about it, but hey, thats what Congress is for.

We also know that Trump has lied about his campaign's contacts with Russia during the campaign, hence all of the investigations. And his plan is to either ignore it and hope it goes away or continue to lie about it. Considering a House committee just agreed to investigate, looks like option A is not working.
By Zerowone 2017-03-02 10:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do stars fall from the sky?
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Why do stars fall from the sky?

They want to be near Jeff Sessions of course !
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-02 10:33:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Do we have a total count of "this is the end for trump!!" fake *** news stories about bringing him down and the number of people that fall for it every goddamned time... he's going to drop out of the primaries! he's not seriously running! he'll never get above 35%! he'll never win! clinton is blowing him out of the water across every demographic! we didn't really lose! we won the popular vote! recount! faithless electors! treason! RUSSIA!!!!

give it a *** rest already.

when they drag him out in chains give us a call so we can make popcorn and laugh. but until then find something else to jack off too for christsakes.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-02 10:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What a story.

Really, you are gonna go with the word "probably?" They hacked the DNC in an attempt to help Trump win, I thought that was widely accepted as fact, even on the conservative side. I mean, I know Trump is good with it, and has no plans to do anything about it, but hey, thats what Congress is for.

We also know that Trump has lied about his campaign's contacts with Russia during the campaign, hence all of the investigations. And his plan is to either ignore it and hope it goes away or continue to lie about it. Considering a House committee just agreed to investigate, looks like option A is not working.

Sometimes deflecting, denying and insulting works, in Trumps case it seems he might be doing it too much making his entire stance diaphanous to even his congressional teammates.
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Do we have a total count of "this is the end for trump!!" fake *** news stories about bringing him down and the number of people that fall for it every goddamned time... he's going to drop out of the primaries! he's not seriously running! he'll never get above 35%! he'll never win! clinton is blowing him out of the water across every demographic! we didn't really lose! we won the popular vote! recount! faithless electors! treason! RUSSIA!!!!

give it a *** rest already.

when they drag him out in chains give us a call so we can make popcorn and laugh. but until then find something else to jack off too for christsakes.

What do we got here a *** comedian ! Private Nik !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-02 10:36:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Pvt. Snoball was the best.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

What a story.

Sometimes deflecting, denying and insulting works, in Trumps case it seems he might be doing it too much making his entire stance diaphanous to even his congressional teammates.

What did we tell you about using big words it's frowned upon !
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pvt. Snoball was the best.

Were you about to come me an ***, sir !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-03-02 10:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

What about Yuge and Big League words?
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What about Yuge and Big League words?

As long as they are tremendous and bigly I"ll allow it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-02 10:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

What do we got here a *** comedian

I was all...thank god the stupid election is over so I can go see which one of my friends posted a funny picture on facebook...

november - nope
december - nope
january - nope
febrary - nope

march - still nope!

still a few die hards trying to keep it going for idk what reason...

maybe I'll check back next year and see if they tuckered themselves out by then
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:44:59
Link | Quote | Reply

This Russian craze will blow over soon as we find a new distraction...hopefully.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-02 10:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

This Russian craze will blow over soon as we find a new distraction...hopefully.

well now we all know how the dems felt about the birther movement...

Thanks a bundle karma...you ***!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still waiting for Trump to release his tax returns...the crazy *** !
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I promise not to watch SNL till he releases his tax returns.
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your *** belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-02 10:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

while trying to look for what's happening in the rest of the world.

I found a date for you foney!

meatball sweethearts
By fonewear 2017-03-02 10:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
while trying to look for what's happening in the rest of the world.

I found a date for you foney!

meatball sweethearts

Well Hell I've always been looking for a reason to go to Taiwan !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45