Random Politics & Religion #18

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #18
Random Politics & Religion #18
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-23 14:09:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You lost them.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-23 14:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You lost them.

You're not supposed to kill the bet before anyone accepts!

At any rate, maybe you and Shi can now debate his effectiveness since there seems to be a disagreement.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-01-23 14:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
This is probably one of the most pointless conversations we've had in a long time. The media and the government lie. They lie on a regular basis. This is true now, this was true under Obama, and this was true as long as we've all been alive. However, we are in less danger of "1984" conditions now than we were when the media was under the thumb of the Commander in Chief.
I don't see how it's pointless. The media lied, and trump corrected them. It's not about the crowd size, it's aboutnot letting the narrative become falsified by hyper partisan crybabies who can't get over his election.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-23 14:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I already commented the subject, as of now I don't have anything in particular to add. But stay tuned for more posts.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-01-23 14:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I'm less worried about them lying about attendance numbers as opposed to top trump aides pushing, in their own words, "alternative facts" that's truly worrisome...
Well when the media puts up fake pictures and numbers, why wouldn't you put forth your own?
So wait... you criticize media outlets for putting out facts I don't like then give the president and his aides a pass because well if they're doing why shouldn't he too?

Why would you support him for doing something you criticize others doing?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-01-23 14:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey when the media treats him fairly and he puts out thought control, then I'll pile on with the rest of you. Otherwise you're just piling onto the idea that he shouldnt defend himself against a media assault.
Lying about something is not defending yourself... besides... he lied about something then they called him out on it however unfairly you think they did it...

Why lie about something as stupid as this in the first place?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-01-23 14:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey when the media treats him fairly and he puts out thought control, then I'll pile on with the rest of you. Otherwise you're just piling onto the idea that he shouldnt defend himself against a media assault.
Lying about something is not defending yourself... besides... he lied about something then they called him out on it however unfairly you think they did it...

I'm with you, why WOULD the media lie about the crowd size in the first place?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-23 14:49:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wondering what the Secret Service is going to do with Madonna saying that she's thought about blowing up the White House. Probably nothing, but wow were those speeches given by her and Ashley Judd beyond stupid.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-23 14:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I read that she was being investigated this morning. Not that she probably has made real plans but anyway.
By fonewear 2017-01-23 14:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm wondering what the Secret Service is going to do with Madonna saying that she's thought about blowing up the White House. Probably nothing, but wow were those speeches given by her and Ashley Judd beyond stupid.

Madonna is still alive...hmm did not know that.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-01-23 14:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

They'll look into it.

They don't take that ***lightly. Ever.

I strongly advise you never to joke about any sort of violent act against the president or associated people. They do not *** around. Even a little bit.

Now, chances are it will be investigated and summarily dismissed because hyperbole (it isn't just an excuse for Donald). But the fact remains it almost certainly will be looked into and they'll be reminded not to say that ***again.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-01-23 14:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

And it's not like it wouldn't be a remote possibility.

Let us not forget that Janis Joplin supposedly made the punch at a White House ball pretty trippy.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-01-23 14:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So you're just in denial now?
By Ramyrez 2017-01-23 14:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
And it's not like it wouldn't be a remote possibility.

Let us not forget that Janis Joplin supposedly made the punch at a White House ball pretty trippy.

My bad. It was Grace Slick, not Janis Joplin.

And she was going to do it, but security actually caught on and wouldn't let her attend despite the invitation because she was a "security risk."

Those damn dangerous hippies!
By fonewear 2017-01-23 14:55:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's be honest I would be shocked if Madonna can tie her own shoes...let alone figure out how to use explosives.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-23 14:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I read that she was being investigated this morning. Not that she probably has made real plans but anyway.

Well yeah, I wouldn't think she'd go through with it any more than I think anyone's actually going to move to Canada that promised to. I think it boils down to creating a precedent where people can get away with those types of threats, especially at a protest event with a lot of angry people in the crowd.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-01-23 14:57:12
Link | Quote | Reply

This is probably one of the most pointless conversations we've had in a long time. The media and the government lie. They lie on a regular basis. This is true now, this was true under Obama, and this was true as long as we've all been alive. However, we are in less danger of "1984" conditions now than we were when the media was under the thumb of the Commander in Chief.
So if everyone lies and you're ok with that? Then why do you go on your rants about the media and facts I don't like? I mean you trash them and then when trump gets caught up it's basically eh well everyone lies oh well... lol...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-01-23 14:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

The lefts base truly is embarrassing.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-01-23 15:00:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing will come of it I'm sure because the double standard approach doesn't apply with libs. Ohh just imagine if someone said that with Obama in office. BREAKING NEWS
[+]
By Nausi 2017-01-23 15:01:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah it's just flavin.
[+]
 Asura.Diavos
Server: Asura
user: Diavolo
By Asura.Diavos 2017-01-23 15:02:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The portion of the press briefing Q&A this afternoon that focused on the crowd size issue that came up this weekend, for those that missed it:

YouTube Video Placeholder

He's president now and needs to learn to better pick and choose his battles, but it's not difficult to understand where they're coming from. Let's not forget that Trump has no prior political experience and hopefully won't ever fall in line to be like every other politician. That was one of his most appealing qualities, after all.
By fonewear 2017-01-23 15:03:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »

Nah it's just flavin.

Flavin flav ?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-01-23 15:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »

Nah it's just flavin.
ok?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-01-23 15:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

In other media facts I don't like, trump removes MLK bust in the office!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-23 15:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So if everyone lies and you're ok with that? Then why do you go on your rants about the media and facts I don't like? I mean you trash them and then when trump gets caught up it's basically eh well everyone lies oh well... lol...

Rather than showing... again... how you completely missed the point, I'll respond with some dictionary definitions that should help you understand.

U:
abbreviation for
(Telecommunications) text messaging you

Mad:
In conversation, mad is sometimes used to mean 'angry'. If you are mad at someone, you are angry with them.

Bro:
Friend; pal. Used as a form of familiar address for a man or boy: So long, bro.

Question Mark:
A punctuation symbol (?) written at the end of a sentence or phrase to indicate a direct question. Also called interrogation point.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21 22 23 ... 65 66 67