Random Politics & Religion #18

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #18
Random Politics & Religion #18
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67
By fonewear 2017-01-23 10:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
KN is planning to apply to take Kellyanne Conway's job.
he cant pull this dress off like her tho

To be fair she doesn't look too bad in this dress:

By fonewear 2017-01-23 10:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

She is 50 years old and looks pretty good.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-01-23 10:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

she's very jewish (big nose) but i like her

Ivanka is actually jewish too:

By fonewear 2017-01-23 10:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Dem *** look kosher to me...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-01-23 11:10:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
A serious malfunction in Britain’s Trident nuclear weapons deterrent was covered up by Downing Street [government office] just weeks before the crucial House of Commons vote on the future of the missile system.
The Sunday Times can reveal that a Trident II D5 missile — which can kill millions when armed with nuclear warheads — experienced an alarming failure after being launched from a British submarine off the coast of Florida in June last year.

Apparently there is more than one way to Brexit.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/23/uk-leader-keeps-quiet-over-failed-nuclear-missile-test-off-florida-coast.html

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-23 11:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
The old guy isn't president right now, why would I be critical on him. What power can he do. Why should I waste breath criticizing someone who can't make a mistake anymore when we need to be critical on the one who controls are future.
Gawd, keep up with your own argument.

You were just bitching about how Trump and his team was overstating the inauguration numbers, and then made a false equivalence argument about the previous guy in charge of communications. Without countering my points that you are attacking a guy who is basically on his 3rd day on the job, but were very silent about the guy who was taken over by the new, day #3 guy. By the way, neither of these guys are presidents.

eliroo said: »
You are doing mental gymnastics KN, I thought you were smarter then this. You of all people should be able to realize how terrible of a start this is for the Trump administration.
I know that this is being made into a terrible start. But then again, we have a media that's stated goal right now is to make everything look bad for Trump (as it was their stated goal prior to not get Trump elected, but we all know how that worked out, don't we?). You cannot see the bigger picture, you are looking at a tree in a forest, or rather, you choose to look at the tree in the forest.

Let me ask you this: Do you think this whole situation doesn't reek of media bias towards making a president and administration look bad? While I'm at it, let me remind you that the same tactic was used against Obama exactly 8 years ago, and it didn't work then. Why should people expect it to work now?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-23 11:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
He can afford to try! I want to see pics, KN!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-23 11:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

also, that spoiler doesnt work
Be glad! Also, DAMN IT ROOKS!

i know what KN looks like
Damn stalker.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-01-23 11:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Weird Ivanka in a white dress gets through the google filter...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-01-23 11:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »
Weird Ivanka in a white dress gets through the google filter...
There's a lot that goes through the google filter.

This website is just "special" in terms with Google....
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-01-23 12:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The point isn't that trump didn't have as many people, frankly that won't ever really be known, only estimated.

The point is the media is lying to promote their narrative.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-01-23 12:47:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm less worried about them lying about attendance numbers as opposed to top trump aides pushing, in their own words, "alternative facts" that's truly worrisome...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-01-23 13:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I'm less worried about them lying about attendance numbers as opposed to top trump aides pushing, in their own words, "alternative facts" that's truly worrisome...

Orwellian at it's finest.

Now here's this:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-say-theres-a-sense-of-unease-in-intel-community-after-trump-cia-visit/

Quote:
Authorities are also pushing back against the perception that the CIA workforce was cheering for the president. They say the first three rows in front of the president were largely made up of supporters of Mr. Trump’s campaign.

An official with knowledge of the make-up of the crowd says that there were about 40 people who’d been invited by the Trump, Mike Pence and Rep. Mike Pompeo teams. The Trump team expected Rep. Pompeo, R-Kansas, to be sworn in during the event as the next CIA director, but the vote to confirm him was delayed on Friday by Senate Democrats. Also sitting in the first several rows in front of the president was the CIA’s senior leadership, which was not cheering the remarks.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2017-01-23 13:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Just to pile it on : CakeGate!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPiBprwF4JP/
By eliroo 2017-01-23 13:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You were just bitching about how Trump and his team was overstating the inauguration numbers, and then made a false equivalence argument about the previous guy in charge of communications. Without countering my points that you are attacking a guy who is basically on his 3rd day on the job, but were very silent about the guy who was taken over by the new, day #3 guy. By the way, neither of these guys are presidents.

I don't think I've ever seen someone misquote argumentative fallacies as much as you do. Do you just open up a book of fallacies and try to find one that you can use to condescend your opponent with?

Also, I acknowledge every point you make in regards to the argument but not those that detract or take away, which is usually about half of your posts.

Lets not also forget that you automatically assume I was never critical on Obama or the press when I was in fact arguing on your side about a lot of the stupid stuff the press was saying.

I'm learning that you don't rationalize anything and you just pick a side and stick with it all the way through.

This is just turning into an ad hominen battle though so probably best if we stop.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-01-23 13:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Well when the media puts up fake pictures and numbers, why wouldn't you put forth your own?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-23 13:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Did he appoint the Minister of Truth yet?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2017-01-23 13:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey when the media treats him fairly and he puts out thought control, then I'll pile on with the rest of you. Otherwise you're just piling onto the idea that he shouldnt defend himself against a media assault.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-23 14:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Hey when the media treats him fairly and he puts out thought control, then I'll pile on with the rest of you. Otherwise you're just piling onto the idea that he shouldnt defend himself against a media assault.
You'll be the first victim of his propaganda, so you won't even realize.
By eliroo 2017-01-23 14:05:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
You'll be the first victim of his propaganda, so you won't even realize.

He already is, him and KN.
 Asura.Diavos
user: Diavolo
By Asura.Diavos 2017-01-23 14:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump's press secretary, Sean Spicer, addressed this weekend's fiasco head on at the press briefing today and I thought he did a fantastic job of explaining what happened and why. Those in panic mode can delay their plans to flee the country, at least for now.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-01-23 14:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Soon hopefully because so far the pic is either fake, taken from a bad angle, or taken at the wrong time of day. A single propoganda source would help in properly dispensing the day's talking points.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-23 14:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Diavos said: »
he did a fantastic job
*sitcom_laugh.mp3*
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-23 14:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

This is probably one of the most pointless conversations we've had in a long time. The media and the government lie. They lie on a regular basis. This is true now, this was true under Obama, and this was true as long as we've all been alive. However, we are in less danger of "1984" conditions now than we were when the media was under the thumb of the Commander in Chief.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-01-23 14:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Diavos said: »
he did a fantastic job
*sitcom_laugh.mp3*

10 bucks says Seha didn't even watch it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 65 66 67