Whats The Max Treasure Hunter?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Whats the max Treasure Hunter?
Whats the max Treasure Hunter?
First Page 2 3 4 5
By K123 2024-03-27 14:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

If you don't want to listen or try to understand anything, you could literally just equip everything you can get and go about your merry way with nothing to lose. Why drag out a thread about it?
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-03-27 14:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
Lets not encourage low IQ people to drink bleach lest they actually do it and ffxiah becomes part of a criminal investigation.

Man, what a follow-up story to the original TC fights that made news.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
Server: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2024-03-27 15:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt the guy is even from the UK because no one here would bring up the "freedom of speech" thing. It is a default American line. Definitely a troll. We should probably just stop responding to the guy, because he is having fun at our expense. And if he isn't, then he is exceptionally rude not to acknowledge those who try to help. I answered his question on page 1. If he can't understand basic English, then he needs to go back to school. Seriously, nobody here would put up with the way he behaves.
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
Server: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-27 15:28:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kylos said: »
I doubt the guy is even from the UK because no one here would bring up the "freedom of speech" thing. It is a default American line. Definitely a troll. We should probably just stop responding to the guy, because he is having fun at our expense. And if he isn't, then he is exceptionally rude not to acknowledge those who try to help. I answered his question on page 1. If he can't understand basic English, then he needs to go back to school. Seriously, nobody here would put up with the way he behaves.
well that's racist there is definitely idiots from the UK!
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-27 15:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Materdark said: »
Quote:
fillerbunny9
suikoden 3 was crazy with cheats never finished tho
lol what? i just finished it without cheats last week it was not difficult at all u just had to silence Sarah and zerg her down she was harder than lucc and yubers, i did not even read a guide i just wiped like 2 times and ran around than found a shop with a silence water rune lol in duck village
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2024-03-27 15:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thunderjet said: »

Lol, racist? Don't be stupid. And yes, there are plenty of idiots here. I never said otherwise. You're obviously Materdark's other account or a friend.
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-27 15:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, racist? Don't be stupid. And yes, there are plenty of idiots here. I never said otherwise. You're obviously Materdark's other account or a friend.
bro its a stupid joke why did u get mad i am not even from the uk lol, i don't even know him the dude could not beat suikoden 3 even with cheats XD

but to be fair for thinking he is not British there are British idiots too the world is not free from idiots there are idiots in the UK too check his utube channel he has a british accent.

its just he not mastered ninjutsu yet still trying to learn rasengan from 2004.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2024-03-27 15:33:49
Link | Quote | Reply

bro its a stupid joke why did u get mad i am not even from the uk lol

Ehh. The tone of a comment is hard to distinguish on the internet. Leave a silly face emoji or something, to at least hint it isn't a serious comment.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2024-03-27 15:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

bro its a stupid joke why did u get mad i am not even from the uk lol, i don't even know him the dude could not beat suikoden 3 even with cheats XD

but to be fair for thinking he is not British there are British idiots too the world is not free from idiots there are idiots in the UK too check his utube channel he has a british accent.

its just he not mastered ninjutsu yet.

There are literally hundreds of accents in the UK, so he wouldn't have a "British accent", but I get your point. I just made an observation based on him using the "freedom of speech" line, which is used 99% of the time by Americans. I moderate my own website with hundreds of comments a day, and have done so for years, so this is why I made that observation, based off my years of experience dealing with idiot trolls.
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-27 15:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ehh. The tone of a comment is hard to distinguish on the internet. Leave a silly face emoji or something, to at least hint it isn't a serious comment.
i dont think he is capeable of running DQXclarity to play DQX he is def not me
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2024-03-27 15:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont think he is capeable of running DQXclarity to play DQX he is def not me

I don't know what DQX is, and I don't care to know.
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-03-27 15:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know what DQX is, and I don't care to know
Dairy Queen's Twitter handle
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-27 15:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »
I don't know what DQX is, and I don't care to know
Dairy Queen's Twitter handle
Excuse me ! its Dragon quest X online!!
Now am making limit breaks quest to jump to 96 and 99!! !!
All tje Jp players telling me V3 is their best story now am there!
[+]
 Phoenix.Iocus
Server: Phoenix
user: androwe
By Phoenix.Iocus 2024-03-27 16:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I felt like someone would add some extra value to this.

He's looking to supersize the info being dumped on him

--

Also incoherent freedom of speech comments sound more like someone trying to pretend to be american or slander them. Reminds me of examples of people attempting to pass the turing test by throwing in angry slang and incomprehensive jipperish that was supposed to be the bot's primary language while taking the test as though it was their secondary language. BUT there are definitely idiots on the internet and certainly americans are among them.
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-27 16:07:18
Link | Quote | Reply

i got 1 shoted on limit break 99 in DQX
By Genoxd 2024-03-27 16:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Back in my day on BG we'd have donated to have ban privileges and used them to end this thread on page 1.
Great idea to support the site here too ?
By RadialArcana 2024-03-27 16:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

idiots from the UK!

u wot m8? u havin a giggle or wot m8? u keep bein moufy and Ill put you thro window m8, simple as

[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-27 16:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
idiots from the UK!

u wot m8? u havin a giggle or wot m8? u keep bein moufy and Ill put you thro window m8, simple as

you are british!!!! ARE YOU A REAL BRITISH!!! I WILL TELL KYLOS
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2024-03-27 22:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't read any of those guys sick to the topic.
[+]
By K123 2024-03-28 05:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't read any of those guys sick to the topic.
 Asura.Cummies
user: Shioban
By Asura.Cummies 2024-03-28 09:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?
[+]
By Dodik 2024-03-28 10:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes.
By ahalee1 2024-04-03 22:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
hey bahamut folks- we sure this guy isn't Ahalee?

it's not me but it seems like you just flipped out instead of referring them to wiki. gj dragging my name onto this board btw.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-04-03 22:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh you made a purchase so now we have to listen to you here now instead of the of

Lucky us. Can't wait.

This post is very constructive. It's a heads up there's a new live dipshit on the loose. Set out your idiot bait.
By ahalee1 2024-04-03 22:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Oh you made a purchase so now we have to listen to you here now instead of the of

Lucky us. Can't wait.

Oh look another person who is reviled by their server! Maybe contribute something constructive next time.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-04-03 23:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Dudes out here getting mad at this guy for 3+ pages and giving him exactly what he wants when the best way to get someone like this to go away is to just never reply. He'd get bored and leave if we didn't have exceptional individuals replying to every one of his threads.
[+]
By ahalee1 2024-04-03 23:14:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Dudes out here getting mad at this guy for 3+ pages and giving him exactly what he wants when the best way to get someone like this to go away is to just never reply. He'd get bored and leave if we didn't have exceptional individuals replying to every one of his threads.

I'm only here because Celebrindal name dropped me.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Server: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-04-03 23:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You're not Marshawn Lynch, you werent gonna get fined for not posting.
[+]