Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 71 72 73
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-25 10:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shipp said: »
fonewear said: »
No one would tune into the news to hear Hillary good/Trump good. They want to hear how bad things are so they can *** and moan some more !

As a gay dude, surrounded by a sea of gay dudes who specifically will vote for Hillary based on her stance which is no longer relevant due to the Supreme Court ruling last year, please inform me of tangible evidence she has any plans to follow through with what she says. I don't care for Trump, as much as you can't care for someone you don't even know, but I can say I at least respect the man. He may have some backwards views on certain issues, but at least he believes in them.

I supported the Hillary train until it came out that she was an imbecile who opened the country to a security breach. Always wished she would have been the President last election. After that news broke? Sorry, can't support her.
Finally someone else who has the stones to call one of candidates awful and then actually druse to vote for em... Too many people sit around calling everyone awful and telling you how they don't like em at all or even detest them then talking about how they'll be going out to the polls for em...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 10:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Given their histories in business and politics, they are both as corrupt as they can be.

You guys down south really need a better electoral system, but that won't happen any time soon.
Oh look, a Canadian. One of those people who still deal with royalty, even though the royalty has no power.

Cute
They don't even have real royalty, they just borrow England's royalty.

Cause, you know, it's hard to crown their own "silver-spoon-in-***" type of people.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 10:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ramyrez said: »
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has given sizable donations to the Clinton Foundation himself in exchange for favors, implicating them both in one fell swoop!

Oh man, can that happen? Can they both be so publically shamed they're ousted and we can have an election Mulligan?
Didn't he already admitted that when he started campaigning this election cycle?

There was some discussion of it, but I felt it was swept under the rug by both sides, no one comfortable with it or wanting to dwell on it overly much. Left: "Well, he's a businessman, they donate across the board for various reasons." Right: "Well, he wisely changed his mind about his loyalties/beliefs."

And everyone moved on.

It's actually always been a little suspicious to me that the two of them have ties.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 10:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, that's Trump kinda thinkin'!

"We're gonna have royalty and we're gonna make the UK pay for 'em!"
[+]
 Sylph.Shipp
Server: Sylph
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 10:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

please inform me of tangible evidence she has any plans to follow through with what she says.
If you expect a politician to keep their campaign promises, boy do I have a seaside beach house to sell you from Utah!
Unlike the person I was quoting, I don't believe that. However I fully expect Trump to think he can suddenly demand a wall built for Mexico. At least he actually believes what he says.
By Bloodrose 2016-08-25 10:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Given their histories in business and politics, they are both as corrupt as they can be.

You guys down south really need a better electoral system, but that won't happen any time soon.
Oh look, a Canadian. One of those people who still deal with royalty, even though the royalty has no power.

Cute
Oh look, someone who hasn't studied history, but still deals with gross misinformation.

Cute.

For the deep rooted belief that Canada still adheres to the will of the Crown... We don't. Although we belong to a "Commonwealth" of nations *formerly* governed by the Crown, we've been an independently run nation, who receives an occasional visit from the current Monarch, for quite a while.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-25 10:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Titanfoo said: »
If Trump keeps loving black people he's gonna lose his KKK endorsement.
Not really. That's why he retweets alt-right mems. To show the white supremacist wing that he is really on their side and all the sucking up to minorities (which he is really no good at) should be taken with a wink-wink nudge-nudge.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-25 10:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Actually, I don't see any evidence of Trump being corrupt.

Can you provide some please?
People need evidence to make accusations? I thought we just needed the allusion of corruption and our feelings to make accusations that you know... We feel make them corrupt... Regardless of whether they are or not...
Wait, that's not what you were saying yesterday!

You were one of the deniers who was demanding evidence on Clinton breaking ethic rules for top government employees...
I'm not a denier you just can't get it through got thick skull that I could do anything but support A democrat... Like I said yesterday I wish you guys could find something that could stick to her to get her thrown out of the race so we can get someone decent in there...

To date you have nothing really though... You think republican lawmakers wouldn't act on something if they had stone cold evidence like you think they do? No you continue to throw ***at the wall hoping things stick and then back it up by saying the possibility is there and I'll believe what it looks like to me... Then you go back to defending trump who you personally claim you dislike and call for evidence on things that you can't even provide on Hillary...

Someone so actually wants proof on something isn't a denier... But in order to fully convince me on either trump or Hillary you'll have to actually bring something factual to the table beyond what you feel she did...
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 10:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cute

Cause, you know, it's hard to crown their own "silver-spoon-in-***" type of people.
"Oh you mean the Her Majesty doesn't rule over Canada still?" - Every Canadian who decides to chime in with their input into American threads.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 10:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has given sizable donations to the Clinton Foundation himself in exchange for favors, implicating them both in one fell swoop!

Oh man, can that happen? Can they both be so publically shamed they're ousted and we can have an election Mulligan?
Didn't he already admitted that when he started campaigning this election cycle?

There was some discussion of it, but I felt it was swept under the rug by both sides, no one comfortable with it or wanting to dwell on it overly much. Left: "Well, he's a businessman, they donate across the board for various reasons." Right: "Well, he wisely changed his mind about his loyalties/beliefs."

And everyone moved on.

It's actually always been a little suspicious to me that the two of them have ties.
To be honest, it wouldn't hurt Trump as much (if at all) as it would hurt Clinton.

I mean, he is just one person in the grand scheme of the Clinton Foundation. Who is headed by the Clinton Family.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the management and miscellaneous expenses had some "Clinton Speaking Fees" in it.

That would certainly show a "pay to play" initiative with the Clinton Family. They just hide it under "speaking fees."
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 10:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

People need evidence to make accusations? I thought we just needed the allusion of corruption and our feelings to make accusations that you know... We feel make them corrupt... Regardless of whether they are or not...

You were one of the deniers who was demanding evidence on Clinton breaking ethic rules for top government employees...
I'm not a denier you just can't get it through got thick skull that I could do anything but support A democrat... Like I said yesterday I wish you guys could find something that could stick to her to get her thrown out of the race so we can get someone decent in there...

To date you have nothing really though... You think republican lawmakers wouldn't act on something if they had stone cold evidence like you think they do? No you continue to throw ***at the wall hoping things stick and then back it up by saying the possibility is there and I'll believe what it looks like to me... Then you go back to defending trump who you personally claim you dislike and call for evidence on things that you can't even provide on Hillary...

Someone so actually wants proof on something isn't a denier... But in order to fully convince me on either trump or Hillary you'll have to actually bring something factual to the table beyond what you feel she did...

"Pay no attention to that steaming pile of incompetence that was fixed before you country got bombed by Isis from your current Democratic candidate over there,"

Worked in the Wizard of Oz, should work almost 80 years later, right?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-25 10:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Flavin is pretty much the only one in P&R atm making any sense.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-25 10:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What Donald Trump Knew About Undocumented Workers at His Signature Tower
He has long denied knowingly using undocumented workers to demolish the building that would be replaced with Trump Tower

Time

A paragraph or so...
Quote:
In the summer of 1980, Donald Trump faced a big problem. For six months, undocumented Polish laborers had been clearing the future site of Trump Tower, his signature real estate project on Manhattan’s Fifth Avenue, where he now lives, maintains his private offices and hosts his presidential campaign.

The men were putting in 12-hour shifts with inadequate safety equipment at subpar wages that their contractor paid sporadically, if at all. A lawyer for many of the Poles demanded that the workers be paid or else he would serve Trump with a lien on the property. One Polish worker even went to Trump’s office to ask him for money in person, according to sworn testimony and a deposition filed under oath in a court case.

For help, Trump turned to Daniel Sullivan, a 6-ft. 5-in., 285-lb. labor consultant, FBI informant and future officer of the Teamsters Union. “Donald told me he had difficulties …,” Sullivan later testified in the case. “That he had some illegal Polish employees on the job.” ...

For 36 years, Trump has denied knowingly using undocumented workers to demolish the building that would be replaced with Trump Tower in 1980. After Senator Marco Rubio raised the issue of undocumented Polish workers during a Republican primary debate this year, Trump described himself as removed from the problem. “I hire a contractor. The contractor then hires the subcontractor,” he said. “They have people. I don’t know. I don’t remember, that was so many years ago, 35 years ago.”

But thousands of pages of documents from the case, including reams of testimony and sworn depositions reviewed by TIME, tell a different story. Kept for more than a decade in 13 boxes in a federal judiciary storage unit in Missouri, the documents contain testimony that Trump sought out the Polish workers when he saw them on another job, instigated the creation of the company that paid them and negotiated the hours they would work. The papers contain testimony that Trump repeatedly toured the site where the men were working, directly addressed them about pay problems and even promised to pay them himself, which he eventually did....
But you should read the whole article, it offers other instances of corruption.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-25 10:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, at least you admitted that you demanded evidence to support my claim that she broke ethics regulations (which I did, you just choose to ignore it).

And now you continue to defend Clinton, even with evidence you demanded being ignored.

So, yes, you still are a Clinton denier who is now a hypocrite.
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 10:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Thanks for finally fulfilling the lulz of the day for me. Funny junk just wasn't enough. Greenjunk.ffxiah.com fulfilled it.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-25 10:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Thanks for finally fulfilling the lulz of the day for me. Funny junk just wasn't enough. Greenjunk.ffxiah.com fulfilled it.
You're welcome.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-25 10:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

.... I don't care for Trump, as much as you can't care for someone you don't even know, but I can say I at least respect the man. He may have some backwards views on certain issues, but at least he believes in them....
He believes in nothing save his own brand.

He has power, but the thing is, integrity and trust is his main points of power....
[+]
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 10:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
.... I don't care for Trump, as much as you can't care for someone you don't even know, but I can say I at least respect the man. He may have some backwards views on certain issues, but at least he believes in them....

He has power, but the thing is, integrity and trust is his main points of power....
And what brand does Hillary own to compete? The "I can't divorce my husband because it's too obvious I'm a lesbian who can't get laid since I pretty much committed treason," brand?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By eliroo 2016-08-25 10:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem isn't your search for truth but how you accept other unproven truths. In the same instance that there isn't definite proof that Hillary is corrupt, there isn't definite proof that she is. Your opinion on the matter clearly shows your bias because you clearly lean one way.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2016-08-25 10:39:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »

And what brand does Hillary own to compete? The "I can't divorce my husband because it's too obvious I'm a lesbian who can't get laid since I pretty much committed treason," brand?
Wanna talk treason?
"I challenge the Russian hackers to hack our government's computers..."
~Donald J. Trump
And when did I ever say I supported Trump in this thread. Oh wait, I didn't. Because they're both idiots in my opinion.
By eliroo 2016-08-25 10:46:06
Link | Quote | Reply

And when did I ever say I supported Trump in this thread. Oh wait, I didn't. Because they're both idiots in my opinion.

For most people in this thread it is about supporting the less evil/idiot.

While they are both going to eff up our country, one of them will most likely appeal to your interests.

One of them will be president, and we have to deal w/ that.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 10:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Most evenkeeled people should be able to at least say that we have two very flawed candidates running for POTUS right now. One has experience with government (for better or worse) and the other is a mirror by which to reflect your wildest dreams of 'America'.

Depending on state you can choose to protest vote or accept that you'll be force to choose, for the people have spoken. Republicans elevated Trump, Democrats elevated Clinton. This is reality.

No one likes decisions like this but most things are rarely black/white. See you in 4 years where we have a Cauliflower and Potato as candidates if the current trend continues.
By fonewear 2016-08-25 10:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Where I live my vote doesn't matter anyways the idiots in charge here will vote Democrat from here till eternity...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 10:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Where I live my vote doesn't matter anyways the idiots in charge here will vote Democrat from here till eternity...

So vote for whoever you like then.
By fonewear 2016-08-25 10:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

It's hardly worth it. Sure I can say "I vote for Kodos don't blame me" But it's more fun when your vote goes towards a winning candidate !
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-25 10:56:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Most evenkeeled people should be able to at least say that we have two very flawed candidates running for POTUS right now. One has experience with government (for better or worse) and the other is a mirror by which to reflect your wildest dreams of 'America'.

Depending on state you can choose to protest vote or accept that you'll be force to choose, for the people have spoken. Republicans elevated Trump, Democrats elevated Clinton. This is reality.

No one likes decisions like this but most things are rarely black/white. See you in 4 years where we have a Cauliflower and Potato as candidates if the current trend continues.

Maybe EBE-3 is real and was telling the truth.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 10:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It's hardly worth it. Sure I can say "I vote for Kodos don't blame me" But it's more fun when your vote goes towards a winning candidate !

Or you could have your vote be counted and even if 3% of the country voted for a Johnson/Sanders/Stein it'd be money in the bank for their respective political affiliations.
By fonewear 2016-08-25 11:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll vote to bring Futurama back before I vote for a third party.
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 71 72 73