Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-12-22 16:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
Ciri Zireael said: »
Raegan came out about 2 months ago in JP so... you have about 8-10 months?

Well gives me a lot of time to save tickets for it then watch myself get nothing but junk then rage xD

There were banners in JP that made it so if you pulled a rainbow it was a CG unit and I think broke it down to 2 CG units on each banner. Probably the best banner JP has had considering the power of the CG units (minus Jake).

Let's hope they're the same here and we don't get watered down version of the banner

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-22 19:03:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Man I am looking at JP Santa Roselia and she is pretty awesome.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-12-22 20:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I managed to beat glacial after a lot of resetting, lol rng fight is rng. ALso i managed to kill the moon in wicked moon elt, but one of the apostles was left alive, who proceeded to summon two more and they snorted my 2 trance terras and my mistair... lets just say I didn't have a good time.
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-22 23:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bepe said: »
I managed to beat glacial after a lot of resetting, lol rng fight is rng. ALso i managed to kill the moon in wicked moon elt, but one of the apostles was left alive, who proceeded to summon two more and they snorted my 2 trance terras and my mistair... lets just say I didn't have a good time.

Ouch man that sucks. I was surprised how easy the glacial trial was. So long as you keep your 2 fire chainers alive through the pre emptive attack, it's basically game over and all I had was a 780atk Agrias with friend Orlandeau. As for bloody moon, I brought Barb for mp battery and used her to drop the moon low enough to finish it off on the same turn as the apostles. It was a slower fight for me that way but it worked.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-12-24 08:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

So I don't know if I'm super lucky or its just some hidden christmas special,but I did 4 10+1 pulls with 3 guarenteed 4 star tickets from the exvius points trying to get christine. Now I didn't get christine but... I got luneth, Dark knight cecil, barbeccia, MARIE!!!, and loren. That is alot of 5 stars... one of the 10+1 pulls were double rainbow. Now I'm a tad upset that I didn't get an on-banner rainbow, but that's ok,I finally have MARIE!!! And I'm also now rdy for 7 star luneth, loren and dark knight cecil >.>....
 Shiva.Alistrianna
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Alistrianna 2017-12-24 11:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Yeah, I know. :) Just playing! Does Lid have a CG form? I haven't seen anything about her. I read something about how she isn't popular in Japan.

/waits for CG Ariana

CG Lid should be one of the best breakers around via LB
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-25 02:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Got all the Xmas bundles not a single rainbow from then got enough for a 5* ex summon got aileen an nada from 10+1 I was ok with what I got then my cousin spent his bundle stuff he got 2 Christine and 1 Kryla. He got awesome luck with this game lol.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-12-25 05:45:33
Link | Quote | Reply

10+1 Ticket pls >.>
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-25 06:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a rainbow from that 10+1 ticket... then duke popped out... yay...
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-12-25 07:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Komugichan said: »
Got all the Xmas bundles not a single rainbow from then got enough for a 5* ex summon got aileen an nada from 10+1 I was ok with what I got then my cousin spent his bundle stuff he got 2 Christine and 1 Kryla. He got awesome luck with this game lol.

DId he also get 1 cloud and 2 elfreeda :P?
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-12-25 07:39:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Libbien said: »

Funny same thing for me accept mine was 5k lapis I built up praying for some Christmas magic... I see 1 rainbow and poof comes out duke x.x
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-25 08:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bepe said: »
Phoenix.Komugichan said: »

DId he also get 1 cloud and 2 elfreeda :P?

1 Cloud and 1 Elfreeda and he got Roy as an off-banner rainbow pulling for them...so sad.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-12-25 09:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »
Phoenix.Libbien said: »

Funny same thing for me accept mine was 5k lapis I built up praying for some Christmas magic... I see 1 rainbow and poof comes out duke x.x
Everyone gets Duke, it's like Oprah giving everyone bees.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-25 11:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2017-12-27 14:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what has been the most frustrating thing to encounter now that I am semi competent at Arena now?

Ayaka...*** Ayaka...she either keeps the whole group up, or even if I've floored one or more of their units, I'm more than likely grinding it out until round 10 because she refuses to die.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-27 16:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine's set up with over 10,000HP and Mechanical Heart because *** people :^]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-27 20:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Have Rosa? She's very powerful especially if you can get Holy Wand
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-12-27 21:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tydis said: »
You know what has been the most frustrating thing to encounter now that I am semi competent at Arena now?

Ayaka...*** Ayaka...she either keeps the whole group up, or even if I've floored one or more of their units, I'm more than likely grinding it out until round 10 because she refuses to die.

I been doing pretty good in arena sense I've gotten her and noctis xD

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-12-28 01:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

My Ayaka is basically as nice to my opponents as it can be for Arena. I've left her susceptible to sleep and she is only at 20% evasion with no mechanical heart. She has something like 8000 HP. NPC AI never oneshots her and I can cure her statuses using Panacea from my Zarg.

Demon Rain is my more annoying Arena unit with his 70% evasion, 10k HP, 175% accuracy, high Cover rate, and near-100% physical counter rate. However, again, I left him susceptible to Petrify.

There's no percentage in making your team more difficult for opponents than it needs to be. I go with Dark Veritas, Demon Rain (with Odin), Noctis, Zarg (Rikku's Pouch/Pod 153), and Ayaka (Pod 153). Dark Veritas is the MVP with Dual Slash, but they all bring something to the table. It might be kind of difficult to turn 1 kill my team, but turn 2 shouldn't be a problem and the odds they will wipe anyone else out are pretty low.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-28 01:32:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck to all with the 5* EX ticket coming soon from daily log in.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-12-28 01:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Have Rosa? She's very powerful especially if you can get Holy Wand
I do! I never thought of her because of her lack of 6*. I do have the holy wand so I could check her out. Thanks! :)

Enhance Bless to +2. She becomes the most powerful MP battery currently in the game (short of Ace who can't heal as strong as Rosa) and with the wand she can dual cast Curaga. Between that and Bless she does more than enough healing per turn and it will tic 50+ MP a turn on everyone including herself. If you somehow need even more MP than that her LB also recovers MP. Can get her over 5k HP pretty easily too with just trial rewards and basic TMs. I use her more often than Ayaka for hard fights.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-12-28 02:14:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I got a 3rd Onion Knight 1 more for STMR yay.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-12-28 02:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats! I got Barb
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2017-12-28 09:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I ended up with Loren idk if ill use him but his trust though seems heck of sweet
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-12-28 10:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Roy here which I'm meh about since i have 2x ramza already. But free is free and it solves my mp issues when i run 2x tank strats at least.
 Asura.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-12-28 12:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

My 4* EX turned into Aileen and my 5* EX was Queen. Both of which I'm actually super happy about because neither are duplicates. I have a Pokemon OCD complex where I want at least 1 of every unit and it kills me slowly every day lol.

Better than expected at least. I'm a duplicate magnet usually. If i get one more Lightning or Fryevia I'm going to spontaneously combust. At least I can 7* two of each whenever that disaster happens lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52 53 ... 116 117 118