The Free Korpg Thread.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » The Free Korpg Thread.
The Free Korpg Thread.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-01 16:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
I don't think the admins/mods are being hypocritical. They were extremely tolerant with him, they were well within the rights to ban him long before he ever did, but they didn't. They kept giving him warnings he kept on pushing their patience.

Nonetheless, do you want to see the same thing happen with Starr?
Won't bother me if he gets banned tomorrow. I mean I'm not trying to be hypocritical or anything. I just know that the Korpg ***had already been going on for quite awhile when I started visiting the forums, and it went on for many months after I started posting and finally they'd just had enough.
 Asura.Eeek
Server: Asura
user: Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-03-01 16:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh.

In that SS, all I see is Korpg continuing to whine as if no time passed between his bannings and the present. Does he still think his 'unpopularity' directly led to his bans? I don't see any evidence of personal growth or maturity. Hell, I don't see any evidence of basic rational thought.

Sorry, I'd like to keep this kid banned. Despite what he says, he clearly hasn't grown up at all. He still reeks of persecution complex. He still sounds as if he's itching to start fights. Astoundingly, he still has no *** clue why he was banned in the first place.

Good riddance to bad trash.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Server: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-01 16:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eeek said:
Meh.

In that SS, all I see is Korpg continuing to whine as if no time passed between his bannings and the present. Does he still think his 'unpopularity' directly led to his bans? I don't see any evidence of personal growth or maturity. Hell, I don't see any evidence of basic rational thought.

Sorry, I'd like to keep this kid banned. Despite what he says, he clearly hasn't grown up at all. He still reeks of persecution complex. He still sounds as if he's itching to start fights. Astoundingly, he still has no *** clue why he was banned in the first place.

you are no better if you are full of yourself enough to call people trash.
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2011-03-01 16:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

What use is a permanent ban as a deterrent if the admins/mods would just reverse it?

He made his bed, not let him lie in it.

Sorry Korgy, you had your chance(s). :/
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-01 16:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd honestly say he could easily rejoin the community if he didn't try to link his new identity with his old one and just kept that ***on the DL.

hell i just watched an episode of I (almost) got away with it, about a dude who broke out of prison and had been out for like 37 years and ended up getting caught because he couldn't stay out of trouble.
lol.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-01 16:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

lol good god Korpg is a loser, keep him banned.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
Server: Bismarck
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-03-01 16:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
lol good god Korpg is a loser, keep him banned.

He must did you wrong. /em pats rikku on the back
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-01 16:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah just seeing his posts, this screenshot, being on his server and the hilarity of that one ss with him and the deer is enough.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-03-01 16:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Nah just seeing his posts, this screenshot, being on his server and the hilarity of that one ss with him and the deer is enough.
/em pats rikku on the back
 Valefor.Sketchkat
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2011-03-01 16:37:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't believe he still cares. Christ, it's not like he got kicked off the board of directors for a Fortune 500 company...he got banned from a video game message board for being a ***. Move on.
[+]
 Asura.Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-03-01 16:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Asura.Eeek said:
Meh.

you are no better if you are full of yourself enough to call people trash.

The Phrase Finder: "Good riddance to ..."
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2011-03-01 16:41:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I am just wondering why should they unban him, what possibly could he offer to the site or mods that could make it worth the effort to unban him?
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2011-03-01 16:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Drakelth said:
I am just wondering why should they unban him, what possibly could he offer to the site or mods that could make it worth the effort to unban him?

What can you offer?
 Asura.Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-03-01 16:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Drakelth said:

Pageviews. Aside from that, nothing good at all can come from unbanning Korpg.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sketchkat
user: sketchkat
By Valefor.Sketchkat 2011-03-01 16:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Valefor.Sketchkat said:
I can't believe he still cares. Christ, it's not like he got kicked off the board of directors for a Fortune 500 company...he got banned from a video game message board for being a ***. Move on.

Point is people are equally as bad or worse than him.

Doesn't mean he should come back. If you lived next door to a sex offender, would you welcome another one with open arms?
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-01 16:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Spicy.. You can send Korpg a tell and let him know that there's no more double standarding going on. Starr is gone.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-01 16:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Spicy.. You can send Korpg a tell and let him know that there's no more double standarding going on. Starr is gone.
Clearly the better of the 2 ways to eliminate the double standard
[+]
 Asura.Xlide
user: Xlide
By Asura.Xlide 2011-03-01 16:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Houppelande said:
Sylph.Spency said:
I think Starr is just tightening the noose 'round his neck. He'll be joining Korpg soon enough.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2011-03-01 16:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Bismarck.Drakelth said:

What can you offer?

I am not banned so I don't need to be unbanned. He lost the right to be a part of this community. He should have to earn the right to rejoin it.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-01 16:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sketchkat said:
Valefor.Sketchkat said:
Doesn't mean he should come back. If you lived next door to a sex offender, would you welcome another one with open arms?
Define welcome with open arms. Also depends on the offense. And how long ago it was etc. Saw a special and you'd be suprised at the people who have to register as sex offenders

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eeek
By Asura.Eeek 2011-03-01 16:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sketchkat said:
Valefor.Sketchkat said:

Yes, Korpg was an ever-present source and instigator of countless forum shitstorms, but I think it's excessive to compare the guy to a sex offender...
 Sylph.Spency
Server: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2011-03-01 16:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Clearly the better of the 2 ways to eliminate the double standard

I still exist, and if Excelior still posted after coming back from his temp ban he would too.

So now the question is after everything that has happened since I have been on these boards since '09 why am I the only one of the *** to not be banned?

You're not that big an ***.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-01 16:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I told him 10 minutes ago Starr be banned.

Inb4 anon butthurt threads.

I can't wait.

Post deleted by User.