Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22554 22555 22556 ... 22573 22574 22575
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-03-27 09:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I got the ffxiah is unsafe / unsecure warning today
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2024-03-27 10:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

A longer, much more technical video on the approaching "Hull Reveal" Day for the actual AC75's that will compete in the America's Cup Proper, not the AC40's (a smaller boat) that has been used in the Preliminary Regattas. Used to be, before foiling, that the hull under the waterline was the biggest secret teams tried to hide from their competitors....to the extent that President Reagan in 1983 actually tasked the CIA to try and charge Australia with Espionage as they sent scuba divers under the docks of the Newport Yacht Club to spy on Liberty! (truth was, it was US trying to spy on the Aussies lmfao!!)

A lot of just technical talk on the different aspects of what allows a foiling monohull to fly, where the key points in tech are, and what small variances in shape and profile will result in performance. If this is your jam, and you've enjoyed the amazing flight videos of these boats, I hope the info reveals how complete these teams are. Its not just the 8 sailors you see on deck...its the shore-side crew is equally valued and plays just as important a role in success, the same way a pit crew and design crew for an F1 team allow the driver to succeed.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-03-27 10:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Starstone get!

Boii Mufflers +3 acquired \o/
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-03-27 11:19:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Starstone get!

Boii Mufflers +3 acquired \o/
Yeah, Boii~~!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-03-27 12:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe now you can take some hits from my first form
By Pantafernando 2024-03-27 12:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Not that many, though
By Pantafernando 2024-03-27 12:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Mwahahaha
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-03-27 12:29:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously critics are going to hate a movie with zero lighting, zero cgi, zero story and 100k budget... 84% audience though

"Considerably better than the first"
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-03-27 15:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

lol twitch destroying coomers again.

Following twitch rule changes will give you the absolute worst case of whiplash. NO ***! Ok all the ***! No more ***! Ok some ***... NO MORE ***! Ok *** but only if you label it. *** ok but no cartoon ***! Now were back on no more ***.

Amazing.

(wait, are the beta losers not called coomers anymore? Are they gooners now?)
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-03-27 19:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
I got the ffxiah is unsafe / unsecure warning today
Must be a holdover from when P&R was still active.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2024-03-28 01:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Pepsi literally needs food to accompany it to taste any sorta good. Even the best pepsi, Wild Cherry, needs something savory to accompany it, otherwise I ain't even getting half way through the can.
Diet Pepsi fountain at KFC is rapturous

But no one else seems to get the blend as good, so Diet Coke wins overall
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-28 02:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

My phone posts 2wixce i dont know why
By Pantafernando 2024-03-28 08:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I received a video recommendation on youtube. It was a channel that reviews many Star Wars media. That one was telling about one of the many Star Wars comics.

But i feared about the title: “What Palpatine was doing with Luke’s hand?”

Holy damn… when i saw that, I hoped it was nothing perverted.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2024-03-28 12:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It's still... getting... DLC...

There will never be a XV3 at this point. My great grandkids will still be watching trailers for new XV2 DLC.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-03-28 12:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Another assessment from my manager about my work.

Again, very poor evaluations. My scores were very bad.

I think my problem is with managers. Because most coworkers constantly seek me for advice, for work. Everyone in this company brings me problems to solve.

But, for my manager, im not “reliable” because i dont show results.

Nothing i can do when my “results” are like 10% of my daily work. And that all the extra work basically go unnoticed
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-28 13:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »

There will never be a XV3 at this point. My great grandkids will still be watching trailers for new XV2 DLC.
there is ultra ego vegetA!?
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-03-28 13:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
I think my problem is with managers. Because most coworkers constantly seek me for advice, for work. Everyone in this company brings me problems to solve.
Then just stop helping your co-workers. You can even tell them the truth about why you aren't helping them. If the co-workers just give up, then your productivity will soar while theirs suffers, making you look like a king. If the co-workers complain to your boss, they're the ones who have to deal with the fallout.

But that's crummy of management to not recognize assistance as productivity. I just had a performance assessment as well, and several of the criteria on which I was judged was on how open I was to answering questions and giving advice. That's how it should be.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2024-03-28 13:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thunderjet said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
there is ultra ego vegetA!?
No. Just the next stage of the generic power-up they've been using on everyone the entire time. That's why the first half of the teaser covers the previous versions.
If (big *** if) they ever use manga-only characters and transformations, I'd expect them to save that for a new game and use it as one of the big selling points. Like have most of the reveal trailer just cover the usual stuff, then tease Moro or UE Vegeta right at the end.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-03-28 15:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel kinda bad, but I PKO'd someone today fighting Quetzalcoatl. I always throw on a bunch of defensive buffs to protect myself from Charmed players, then engage very subtly so as not to get Charmed myself. Well, this Thief turned and started tearing into me. I went to stun him, but it was eaten by one of his Utsusemi shadows. In a panic, I hit him with Sinker Drill and sent him straight to the shadow realm. But then I felt bad so I cast Raise on him XD
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-03-28 16:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember once when a charmed tarutaru tried to mess with me.

Generally the charmed tend to kill the other because melee hits deals too much dmg to real players, and giving little time to react.

Unlucky for him, i had my to ready so i just had to change target and unsleash an evisceration on his face.

I admit not that many times i felt that good for a kill.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-03-28 16:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Another assessment from my manager about my work.

Again, very poor evaluations. My scores were very bad.

But, for my manager, im not “reliable” because i dont show results.

Nothing i can do when my “results” are like 10% of my daily work. And that all the extra work basically go unnoticed
Next time coworkers seek advice or help tell them to see your manager. Their problems are not your problems. You are not management.

If they ask why tell them about your lousy time managment and your performance reviews. And according to your performance reviews your time management IS your problem.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2024-03-28 16:59:03
Link | Quote | Reply

and giving little time to react.
While true, if you know your enemy has the power to Charm, you can usually queue up a command and tab around. That's what I tend to do. Light Shot is particularly effective at it because it bypasses Utsusemi shadows.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-03-28 19:10:04
Link | Quote | Reply

addicted to Balatro over here
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-03-29 04:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Im always late, but just know I saw the video about that girl that streamed herself while doing sex on twitch.

Obivously she faked orgasm.
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-03-29 08:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Im always late, but just know I saw the video about that girl that streamed herself while doing sex on twitch.

WHAT THE F
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-03-29 09:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Thunderjet said: »

WHAT THE F
I think the F was the what.
[+]
By Wordspoken 2024-03-29 10:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
addicted to Balatro over here
rip
[+]
By Afania 2024-03-29 11:35:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
people tend to not play older titles because video games are unique in that people only tend to like newer, shinier things. If you're coming off of Final Fantasies I thru X and suddenly jumping into XII with its not-quite-turn-based-but-not-really-action combat, it's going to feel jarring and bad

I played through 1 to 10 (but not 11)when 12 was out. I loved XII at that time, it was my favorite single player FF for a very long time.

I loved the semi-open environment which was way more immersive than linear environments in other jrpg at that time. The town and shops had a lot of details that it felt alive. The real time combat also felt more "real" and immersive than characters standing on 2 sides style turn based with random encounters from older FF.

XII story and characters were weak but I didn't care about that. I just enjoyed living and travelling in that world.

That being said, eventually I got into FFXI which is even more immersive that XII in every way, and modern AAA games tend to have even better open environments than FF12. So eventually it start to feel a bit dated as I played more games that surpassed it. which is unlike story heavy FF like FFX or OG FFVII. The story in those games still holds up.

Ultimately I think FFXII is kind of game that gets weaker overtime unlike other story focused FF.
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-03-29 15:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

RIP Louis Gossett Jr.

The reason I was gonna be a pilot when I was 12 yrs old :(
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2024-03-29 16:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

***. Another Garo series comes to an end. ;w;
It's had it's issues, but overall it's been a solid installment in the franchise. Nothing particularly groundbreaking, but a nice return to form after whatever the *** Versus Road was supposed to be.
I'm not sure how to describe it, but I feel like it simultaneously had too few and too many episodes. Like, they could've cut some stuff and not lost too much, or fleshed some stuff out to make it feel less rushed. But I'm pretty happy with what we got.
It's always a joy to see Ryuga kick ***, and seeing him in a mentor role was different. Getting a pretty big hint as to how Garo lost it's shine before he inherited it was a long time coming too. The new characters were interesting additions to the cast and I hope to see them return in the next Ryguaverse series. And I'm glad they didn't forget about Rian, though it would've been nice if she could've made an actual appearance at the end there.
And the Horrors being mostly physical suits was great too since it meant less floaty CG choreography. Clearly saved all that for the finale.
Still, it was fun. A solid 7/10 show. It's gonna suck having to wait for the next one, but I have a feeling it shouldn't be too long since next year is the franchise's 20th anniversary, and I can't imagine they'd pass up the opportunity to do something for it.
First Page 2 3 ... 22554 22555 22556 ... 22573 22574 22575