Rdm/nin HNM Tanking Advice Can I Haz It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Red Mage » Rdm/nin HNM tanking advice can i haz it?
Rdm/nin HNM tanking advice can i haz it?
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-25 04:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Not necessarily the best set as base dmg varies alot on buffs and mob int so with higher base dmg say full morri would be better.

But having the -15% magic dmg on the sham and obviously 2-3 or maybe higher dmg OAT on the khanda against a mob with 100 int with no applicable outside buffs or debuffs this would do 608.

Ways to increase it outside of gearing. Day or sch with weather will be almost 10% boost. Or if you get both yay 20%.

A brd could give int songs... but yeah no. Cor smn and blu can each add decent amounts of MAB. Which would increase dmg a bit. Also blu and blm can lower int. Burn would add about 40 more dmg.

Alot of stuff we do now is abyssea....

Atmas can do lots of crazy stuff so lets ignore that for now but let's just say the werewolf one adds 30MAB... which alone would put you around 750.

Get +20 to all stats from prospector and you would be at 720.

But I'm more thinking about next lvl increase. After the update wont need to waste 2 slots just to have acess to SB. Higher base stats. Higher amounts of gear. Probably higher -magic def on swd etc etc.

Granted pretty sure blu will still be able to achieve more or less the same amount with higher accuracy/haste in tp set. And ALOT of hate moves. But meh