Looking For 100 Maze Mongers...

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking for 100 Maze Mongers...
Looking for 100 Maze Mongers...
 Asura.Morrigon
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: magik
By Asura.Morrigon 2010-03-28 19:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi I'm looking for someone to make a maze using just the Rune 001" - Aquan, post it with Duplidoc, so it can be copied ?

Any takers?
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-28 20:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Morrigon said:
Hi I'm looking for someone to make a maze using just the Rune 001" - Aquan, post it with Duplidoc, so it can be copied ?

Any takers?

You could go buy a duped Gobbie maze and duo it 3-4 times and have the marbles to get your own Aquan rune. Only takes 1 hour over the course of 2-4 days, depending if the other person has a rune too. Just throwing that out there.
 Asura.Morrigon
By Asura.Morrigon 2010-03-28 20:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately I know on one that does MMM
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-03-28 20:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

There are other people that have duplicated mazes up for sale, I'm sure, especially since you guys just got a second server added. The Gob maze is pretty simple, especially if duoed. It can be soloed as well, but a duo is much safer.
 Asura.Morrigon
By Asura.Morrigon 2010-03-28 20:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

thanks for the advice but all the maps up are not good for BST.. so still looking for help :(
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-28 20:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

The fishing one is easy to solo if you know how to fish. The goblin one is easy to beat however you really need to pay attention so your goblin doesn't die (as he starts out lvl one each time) and without the right runes he wont be get high enough lvl by the time you fight the boss so you wont get the higher lvl belts. But skill one of the best marble farms you can easily do solo.

Doing a normal one with isn't hard for most jobs since its like a bunch of DCs or lower if you make them lower