Sea Linkshell - Do You Need It?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Sea Linkshell - Do you need it?
Sea Linkshell - Do you need it?
 Pandemonium.Liquidz
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: liquidz
By Pandemonium.Liquidz 2010-03-18 16:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Asura!

With the merge of our 2 servers coming up this Monday I thought I'd start a topic to possibly fill the few spots I have free in my Linkshell right now. I would like to avoid shouting in a crowded WG after the merge, I have a feeling it will be a mess there for a bit lol.

Pretty simple, we are doing Sea gods. Thursday and Sunday from 9 to midnight EST. We are a good group, very experienced. So if you are interested in Sea torques, Sea capes or Novio/Novia just send me a PM or contact me in game for more information. This is also directed to people on Pandemonium! ^^

Oh and if anyone reading this is aware of my LS creating a schedule conflict with a Sea group on Asura, please let me know.

Thanks and see you Monday night!

[+]
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-03-18 16:38:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I have it ;_; ?
 Asura.Moriati
Server: Asura
user: Billyray
By Asura.Moriati 2010-03-20 14:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

ill join...ive been looking for a sea ls for months...hit me up in game
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2010-03-20 15:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Liquidz said:
Oh and if anyone reading this is aware of my LS creating a schedule conflict with a Sea group on Asura, please let me know. Thanks and see you Monday night!

I've been running sea from 11pm-1am EST in that block for a year now and the only genuine concern is the overlap with my shell on Thursday for one hour. Generally, as long as you're amiable to my crew and don't steal our mobs, we're the same way, but if we need a lotto mob, i.e. Temperance, DRK, DRG, on a specific day (we run a fairly tight schedule) we won't back off it just because someone's there (we will however, not touch someone else's unless a wipe excluding one LS we have a very poor relationship with).

There are very few actual sea LSes on Asura, usually just CosaNostra(mine), Obliteration on Tuesdays, and the occasional HNMLS that fancies some torques.

Edited to add*: Machina does a lot of sea too but is -usually- out of sea before my group or yours would get there. They run earlier.

This isn't to say that other shells don't exist, I was speaking strictly for our time period.

I think there's a new shout shell that goes on Sunday during your time, but I only know from passing through shouts in WG so couldn't direct you to their leader to get solid information.

CosaNostra hours: 11PM-1AM Monday Tuesday and Thursday.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Asura.Vyenpakakapaka 2010-03-26 13:45:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably the wrong thread to ask, but since we're talkin' about sea...

I'd like to get a musical earring, but I don't want to buy EVERY STINKIN' ABC like I did for my Brutal Earring. What's a good way to go about collecting the ABCs? Is it something you can still low-man just for currency's sake? Or is Sea the wrong thing for what I'm thinkin'?

If I could get even a quarter of the ABCs myself, that's a pretty nice chunk of gil not going out the door.
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2010-03-26 17:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyenpakakapaka said:
Probably the wrong thread to ask, but since we're talkin' about sea...

I'd like to get a musical earring, but I don't want to buy EVERY STINKIN' ABC like I did for my Brutal Earring. What's a good way to go about collecting the ABCs? Is it something you can still low-man just for currency's sake? Or is Sea the wrong thing for what I'm thinkin'?

If I could get even a quarter of the ABCs myself, that's a pretty nice chunk of gil not going out the door.
ABCs are from limbus, and certain areas can be low manned
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-26 17:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I had sea ; ;
 Asura.Pressure
user: liquidz
By Asura.Pressure 2010-03-29 00:16:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Poupee said:
I wish I had sea ; ;

YOU! Let's get you sea!

In-game name is now Pressure, send me a /tell if you have questions about the LS.