Baannned For No Reason W/o Notification, Or Anything

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » baannned for no reason w/o notification, or anything
baannned for no reason w/o notification, or anything
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-04 18:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah i gtyta do thias fax them my photo id and some other crap but umm heres the deal...i dont know how to use a fax machine and dont any of you dare pull the yur too old not to know how cuz uh dont!
 Cerberus.Sifridus
Server: Cerberus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2010-03-04 18:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Go to your local FedEX store or Kinkos, they can prepare and fax everything for you at a fairly reasonable price.
[+]
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-03-04 18:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

hahahaha i had to do the same im on it since 4 days now account still frozen but i had another story just can tell ya good luck xD
[+]
 Fairy.Cailleach
Server: Fairy
user: Cailleach
By Fairy.Cailleach 2010-03-04 18:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Had this happen to a friend recently. Dunno what this "charge back" stuff is but that's what they told him too. He has to give them a picture ID as well to get his account reactivated. Sounds like it happened on the exact same day too.
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
Server: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-03-04 18:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Playonline is not SE (or part of SE), they are a seperate company employed to handle the billing as stated by Artemicion.
Seraph.Chasuro said:
It's a silly argument, but here you go. © 2001 - 2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX, and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Vana’diel , Tetra Master, PLAYONLINE, the PLAYONLINE logo, Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, and Wings of the Goddess are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. The Online icon is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Online play requires internet connection.

Owned.

-i dont think Shayala is coming back to share her 2cents on this thread anymore lol-
[+]
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-03-04 18:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lolololololol xD
[+]
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-03-04 19:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Point being was they're separate divisions run by separate employees and policies. Hence the frequent ***-ups. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I remember when Playonline was new from Squaresoft (yes, Squaresoft), when they hosted a bunch of cool stuff like online pfds of instruction manuals and a look into FF9 when it was brand new.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-13 16:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Jovant ....laugh my *** off
 Shiva.Lordtip
Server: Shiva
user: lordtip
By Shiva.Lordtip 2010-03-13 16:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:
yeah i gtyta do thias fax them my photo id and some other crap but umm heres the deal...i dont know how to use a fax machine and dont any of you dare pull the yur too old not to know how cuz uh dont!

your in the US, can fax any thing cheap, just go to the corner gas station =P
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-13 21:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

dude i looked at the fax machine in my house and said wtf do i do now. i press on and wait for some sorta magical fax machine faerie to fax it but nothing happened so i left
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-03-13 23:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

...I haven't used a fax machine in like 5 years, but I'm pretty sure this is what you do.

Pick up the phone, listen for dial tone, then dial the number they give you. I think you might hear some noise or something, then you put the object to be scanned face down, hit enter or something to start the scanning, and that should be it.
 Seraph.Rosskatz
Server: Seraph
user: Rosskatz
By Seraph.Rosskatz 2010-03-13 23:07:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Lunatone said:

Good lord is this how we are teaching our kids to spell/type in school these days?
[+]
By Nightbear 2010-03-13 23:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-13 23:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Not to sound mean or anything... but if you can't afford gas, car payments or your school stuff(which no one can afford school nowadays anyway!) Why are you playing ?^^; shouldn't you be a bit more focused on your RL situations then a pay-to-play game?

In any case, hope you get your character back. What kind of notice were you given when you logged on? LM-17? etc

I understand your trying to let the person know his financial woes.. but honestly.. that's is for him to decide...Please do not take this serious or to heart, but if he can afford just to get by... this game can prevent you from going out and blowing money at the bars, or extravagent spending outside the house...

=/
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-14 21:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Not to sound mean or anything... but if you can't afford gas, car payments or your school stuff(which no one can afford school nowadays anyway!) Why are you playing ?^^; shouldn't you be a bit more focused on your RL situations then a pay-to-play game? In any case, hope you get your character back. What kind of notice were you given when you logged on? LM-17? etc
I understand your trying to let the person know his financial woes.. but honestly.. that's is for him to decide...Please do not take this serious or to heart, but if he can afford just to get by... this game can prevent you from going out and blowing money at the bars, or extravagent spending outside the house... =/

...what he sayd but really i dont take things like that seriously its funny to me XD makes me wonder why the **** i waste 12 dollars and 95 cents every month to play a game where im required to vegetate atleast 60% of the time
 Gilgamesh.Lunatone
By Gilgamesh.Lunatone 2010-03-14 21:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightbear said:
>.> dude cmon im not that stupid but thanks>.>; the vid explained what took me 2 weeks to figure out in a matter of minutes
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
Server: Leviathan
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-14 21:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

As per the SE-POL deal~ as far as I know, the POL company is owned and created by Sage Sundi. Sage Sundi is also the LGM of the game (meaning head GM). He controls over all GMs from NA, EU, JP ect. POL is also in part with the STF which created the RMT PWNER V 1.337 or w/e it was. Handles all the other controls to keep the RMT population down. Other than handling billing information and bannings ect.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Schmule
user: Kloroform
By Gilgamesh.Schmule 2010-03-16 18:15:21
Link | Quote | Reply

My LS leader got banned because he has 10 mules who all garden. No explanation no nothing just INSTABAN!

Imagine if you went to your local gas station, bought some gas then they took your money and kicked you in the face without an explanation - that's how SE works. in Japan everything is either black or white - no grey!!
[+]
 Alexander.Garlend
Server: Alexander
user: Garlend
By Alexander.Garlend 2010-03-16 19:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It says in the user agreement that SE holds the right to ban you for no reason whatsoever. you agreed to it before you started playing.
[+]
 Fairy.Tedwardian
Server: Fairy
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-03-16 19:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Bismarck.Rinako said:
Not to sound mean or anything... but if you can't afford gas, car payments or your school stuff(which no one can afford school nowadays anyway!) Why are you playing ?^^; shouldn't you be a bit more focused on your RL situations then a pay-to-play game?

In any case, hope you get your character back. What kind of notice were you given when you logged on? LM-17? etc

I understand your trying to let the person know his financial woes.. but honestly.. that's is for him to decide...Please do not take this serious or to heart, but if he can afford just to get by... this game can prevent you from going out and blowing money at the bars, or extravagent spending outside the house...

=/
on point with what Neon said, $20~ a month is not bad for entertainment.
and please do take this to heart, we all fall off our high horse at some time.
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
Server: Leviathan
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-03-17 16:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Neonracer said:

=/
Also helps you from going out of your mind somewhat. I know that if I didn't have FFXI or even my laptop I'd be bonkers from trying to go out and find something to do all the time. In some ways, that can be more costly as well.
[+]