Anybody Else Freakin' About This Server Merger

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Seraph » Anybody else freakin' about this server merger
Anybody else freakin' about this server merger
 Kujata.Akeda
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-03-03 23:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing I'd freak about is if I logged in one day and my name was xAkedax.
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
Server: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-03 23:58:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Embem said:
I think the only pain in the *** thing is that people are going to lose their LS's on the servers that are being merged onto others. I know I have 5 LS's. One for social, one for EG, one for einherjar, one from my IRL friends and one more for social. The fact that I'm going to have to seek out my LS leaders and get my pearlsacks all over again is the only thing that pisses me off. Four of my five ls's have 30 people in them.

7 LS. we get to keep ours :>
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-03-04 00:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

From talking with friends, it seems that Lakshmi is looking forward to having Garuda join us. We barely have 1k people online atm, and its getting into JP hours. We can't wait for more people to exp with, and make larger dynamis shells with.
as for the HNM scene, i think they're a bit upset..
 Garuda.Feifongwong
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Feifongwong 2010-03-04 00:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Dnyce said:
damn asked a simple question and getting beat the hell down....wont ever do that again

Welcome to the internet, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Server: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-03-04 00:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Feifongwong said:
Seraph.Dnyce said:
damn asked a simple question and getting beat the hell down....wont ever do that again

Welcome to the internet, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
There's a way out?...I've been trying to escape for years...
 Asura.Clairxi
Server: Asura
user: elisexi
By Asura.Clairxi 2010-03-04 00:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope people on Pandemonium don't have high dreams from the people on Asura. @_@ Lots of lazy people lol.
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Server: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-03-04 00:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Kep said:
Seraph.Dnyce said:
People's dyna/ein/salvage/and other scheduled events are gonna be all f'ed up.

dyna/ein/salvage instanced = solution!

/examines kep and runs circles around him
 Seraph.Krispy
user: daNpwr
By Seraph.Krispy 2010-03-04 10:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It'll be a blast, more ppl to call a gm on me so I can spend some more time w/ Harquva in jail.
 Seraph.Corrderio
user: Corrderio
By Seraph.Corrderio 2010-03-04 10:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Not really afraid of it, since if someone jacks my name I already know what I'll call myself.
 Fairy.Spiriel
Server: Fairy
user: Spiriel
By Fairy.Spiriel 2010-03-04 10:40:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Dubberrucky said:
yeah I am looking forward to meeting all the fun loving people of Fairy as far as I'm concerned I am thrilled at the prospect of forming a party not taking a lifetime because no one is seeking.
Yeah, there'll be 50 people seeking instead of 30. And most of the new ones will be "{Astral Flow} {Party} {Yes, please.}"

Nah, it'll be nice to have more people around. More people to join shouts, etc. More LSs doing endgame events, so a better variety of schedules. Unless all your Limbus ls's run at either 6 or midnight est, in which case I will be pissed. ò_ó

Can't change the merger, can't slow it, can't prevent it. Wish I could remember the exact wording and the source of the quote, but... "You can laugh or you can cry, but the tears all taste the same." Might as well enjoy it, if you can't change it.
 Seraph.Antonious
user: Antonious
By Seraph.Antonious 2010-03-04 12:37:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm happy to move. Honestly, more people = more fun I think. Not to mention the whole server is moving so your not splitting up with anyone, just getting more friends :)

I am nervous about the new updates. I've been playing since 360 release, and though I'm online a lot, I'm a very casual player. Just recently I've been busting my balls to try and become a "known" Sam. Don't get me wrong, I have a long way to go but I finally did things like get CoP done, (yay Rajas!!) and grab/try for (0/1 on a byakko set I bought :P). the staple pieces. I'd be lying to say that it doesn't make me a little sad that I really have been working hard (reading, questioning Vegetto and Ironguys gear advice) and now they may not be the upper tier, top notch stuff anymore.

Overall, (feel like I'm writing a school paper) I think its going to be fun to experience the new caps and zones with people. Being a 360 release player, a lot of people were already way ahead of me. Maybe this new stuff will be a bit easier to get accomplished since we all start together.
Though I am depressed we won't be Seraph anymore, I'm looking forward to meeting the people from Bismark!!

ps. As per the above comment, don't grade this post like school, I've been out for 10+ years :P
 Seraph.Dierdreh
user: Dierdreh
By Seraph.Dierdreh 2010-03-04 12:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing I'd worry about is name change and dynamis runs. Worse case scenario is that you change your name (which would kinda suck) and your Dyna LS has to change its schedule. So it's not too bad when you look at it like that but thats just me. The only complaint I have is that we are moving to a server named after the most useless Summon ever created in the History off FF. BTW thats not a poke at the people of Bismark Server. Just the Server name lol. I am sure the people are friendly :3
 Garuda.Glaciont
Server: Garuda
user: glaciont
By Garuda.Glaciont 2010-03-04 13:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Dnyce said:
I dont know about everyone else but im kinda freakin about this merger. Seems like S**t is gonna hit the fan. People's dyna/ein/salvage/and other scheduled events are gonna be all f'ed up. idk whats gonna happen but im not sure to be excited or be sad about whats coming.

I wouldn't worry about it. Right now with low population servers there aren't enough ls's doing events and those that are are probably one of the few that do them. Merging servers will create more event ls. The only people who will be pissed are the people who's shells are one of the only shells doing the events
 Bismarck.Celerin
Server: Bismarck
user: Celerin
By Bismarck.Celerin 2010-03-06 17:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Dierdreh said:
I am sure the people are friendly :3
Are you in for a shock...
 Bismarck.Taheenaa
Server: Bismarck