Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Looking to buy Salvage gears
Looking to buy Salvage gears
 Asura.Rajan
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Rajan79
By Asura.Rajan 2010-02-07 15:19:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking to finish up my usukane set and possibly a few other pieces while I'm at it if the prices are right.

I need:
Usu set:
Lvl 25 & 35 head pieces.
Lvl 15 & 35 body pieces.
Lvl 25 hand piece.
Lvl 25 & 35 leg pieces.

Skadi set:
All 3 body pieces.

Ares set:
All 3 body pieces.

Skadi and Ares are a lower priority atm, but will want to do both complete sets. Would like to focus on Usu set for now. Please send me tell in game or on here with prices for each piece. I'd like to get this going sooner then later. My work schedule just prevents me from having the time to join a constant salvage shell and attend regularly. Figured I'd help some folks make a bit of gil and finish up my set at the same time.

Thanks!
[+]
 Phoenix.Jovant
Server: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-02-09 19:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

i dont even think people sell salvage gear on asura anymore ; ;
[+]
 Asura.Shamaya
user: Shamaya
By Asura.Shamaya 2010-02-09 20:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah they all got banned right? It must have been convenient for them back in the day when people could/would dupe it.

I think most salvage shells are not interested in selling gear. But I mean, for the right price, some probably would. It takes a darn lot of work to get salvage pieces, so if some salvage group wanted to sell, the charge would be high.

Some of the more difficult pieces, like usu head or skadi body for example. I have only seen one usu head drop in maybe like 80+ runs. Skadi body I got maybe about 1/15, and it's a huge hassle to go farm that.

For 25's I could see people selling 25's they don't need for 1m+. But most 35's I think would have to be several mil minimum for it to be worth the time. Unless you get lucky and a group is like, farming AR only for morrigan body and nobody wants ares body.
[+]
 Asura.Rajan
user: Rajan79
By Asura.Rajan 2010-02-10 22:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not really worried about gil. I know what you mean it's tough to get the stuff. i put in a ton of runs to get what i have so far.

I just don't have the time to dedicate to a shell per say. Most ls's want a member to go regularly due to work and traveling. My mnk is merited and well geared but again time is my problem.

Hopefully I can find someone to sell stuffs.