Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Limbus Shell Seeks Healthy Workforce
Limbus Shell Seeks Healthy Workforce
 Asura.Bismuth
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Xalioniaf
By Asura.Bismuth 2010-02-05 22:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Overview: The Beat Alls are a newly-formed Linkshell group with a focus on excavations in the Apollyon and Temenos areas. An equal opportunity employer, The Beat Alls are currently seeking junior excavators to assist in procuring items from the aforementioned areas.

Hours: All junior excavators are expected to be located in the city of Jeuno no later than 8:30PM on Friday, and 9:30PM on Monday. In the thirty minutes following, Senior Excavator Nalazis will assign duties, including which area the group will be undertaking (or areas if sufficient numbers are available) and what jobs each member will come as. Ideally, teleportation to the appropriate crag should begin at the top of the hour.
Limbus can be expected to last anywhere from thirty minutes to two hours, depending on the area.
*All times in EST

Experience: Experience is not necessary, but helpful. If you're new to Limbus, do not be afraid to ask questions! One of our officers will assist you with your query.

Requirements: Clearance of CoP 7-5 is required. A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.

Summary: Complete duties as assigned by a Senior Excavator. Maintain good attendance.

Benefits:
-Division of any "Ancient Beastcoins" discovered during excavation (Ancient Beastcoins will be handled by an assigned Excavator)
-Attendance-based lotting of mysterious Proto-Machine body parts
-Semi-free lotting of Artifact+1 materials (choose one material to lot)
-Competitive benefits program provided by White Glove House Call Health.

Applications: Applications may be submitted via this thread, or directly to a Senior Excavator (Nalazis, Bismuth, or Kittan) in-game. If applying via this thread, please make sure your player page displays your jobs. If applying in-game, please list your jobs to the Senior you are speaking with. We are currently welcoming all jobs to participate, but are currently in need of Black Mages.
[+]
 Asura.Noky
user: Noky
By Asura.Noky 2010-02-08 08:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't help as I don't have the clearance but I love the post.
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-02-08 08:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bismuth
By Asura.Bismuth 2010-02-14 12:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

This thread. This thread! I am bumping this thread!
 Asura.Bismuth
By Asura.Bismuth 2010-02-28 12:07:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bumping this again. Perhaps one or two in the wave of illegal immigrants coming our way is interested?
 Fenrir.Shambo
Server: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-02-28 12:09:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I would join you but. I switch to fenrir cuz pvp

brd-
 Asura.Bismuth
By Asura.Bismuth 2010-02-28 12:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been getting that "I would if I could, but x" a lot.
If our success ran on possibilities, we'd be a motivational poster.