Hadeshounds LS Recruiting
 Siren.Foulu
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: khudion
By Siren.Foulu 2009-12-30 13:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Siren!

I'm Foulu, a leader of HadesHounds LS (HH), we are looking for member that like to do events like Sea/Limbus, Sky, Dynamis, Einherjer, ZNM, SCNM, etc etc... We gather together at 630pm est and start events around 7 ending around 11pm est or so, Monday thru Friday. If you would be interested in joining our active and playful crew, please hit me up on here or thru ffxi on Foulu. Thanks for your time and have fun!!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Fanugu
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Fanugu 2010-02-03 03:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you still recruiting? I just came back to the game and I'm looking for an end-game shell so that I can have fun on this game again. I have 75 COR and RDM, but COR is my favorite. Most of my other jobs are 37 and I'm currently trying to decide which job to level up next. The times you mentioned seem like a nice balance... Seems like most shells are too passive or too hard-core for my likings. Hit me up if you are please! I don't think anyone on the server has anything bad to say about me, I was in Temperance but I hear they broke right about the time I quit the game.

I have all dyna wins except for Xarc and Tav. Sea, sky, etc.. access and experience (although I never got a chance to fight Omega =( )

Um... if you want more information such as gear and experience levels let me know and I can PM/tell/reply.