EU LS CAN I HAVE IT??

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » EU LS CAN I HAVE IT??
EU LS CAN I HAVE IT??
 Carbuncle.Auro
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Auroninja
By Carbuncle.Auro 2009-11-24 14:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I moved to Germany this year and I have had no luck getting into an LS (SKY for now, I am almost done with CoP and ToAU). My time zone difference from the states is the worst! All my pals are in the US and the only time I can do stuff with them is on the weekends at 3am! What's worse I am in the Army, so I work everyday until 5pm. I really badly want to do some sky stuff (primarily Byakko's Haidate). I have 3 75 jobs at the moment: NIN SAM COR, and I am working on BLM BLU MNK for my next 75s. One last thing, if no one can accommodate me with a sky LS in Europe, I will offer to an LS that can help me with Byakko fight: I am willing to buy pop for Byakko, and let everything drop to everyone else (excluding Haidate of course). As much as I would love Shura gear, I am willing to lose out for the B. Legs.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-24 14:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I've played with Auro and he is an extremely skilled and dedicated player. He has around five years of experience and would be a major asset to any LS that can accommodate his timezone.

I'd like to add to his Byakko's offer. I will provide two Byakko popsets to any LS willing to let me have a B. haidite if it drops. LS can have all other gear. If two B. Hadites drop, LS can take second one, of course. If no Hadites drop, i'll suck it up, accept the loss, and LS can have all drops. For an LS that needs shura or N. Hands, this is a great oppurtunity to pick up both of us and get three popsets with no farming.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-11-25 03:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Our ls isnt exactly a EU ls, but we're doing Limbus and ZNM on EU time, events starts around 5.30 PM CET. We've been talking about starting up salvage as well. I dont know if these are the kind of events you are looking for. You can visit our website if you want.

Hitsuzen LS
 Carbuncle.Fidchell
user: Fidchell
By Carbuncle.Fidchell 2009-11-25 17:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Auros is a badass. If i knowed how to play game i wood initiate him into linkshell super quicky fast ok?

Naw really, he's a good dude and an awesome SAM.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-11-25 17:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Does it really matter what a good SAM you are when you made the mistake of levelling COR?
 Carbuncle.Fidchell
user: Fidchell
By Carbuncle.Fidchell 2009-11-25 17:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Does it really mater that no one has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like samurai.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Auro
user: Auroninja
By Carbuncle.Auro 2009-11-25 21:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

lol. BABBLE? I just want an LS!!