Forum » FFXI » Servers » Seraph » want to kill big Nms
want to kill big Nms
 Seraph.Drakelth
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: drakelth
By Seraph.Drakelth 2009-11-15 07:17:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I ain't looking to join a HNMLS. I am looking to kill those 1 time missions NMs that u dont get a second shot at like Promethia or Bahamut V1. I have time most nights, but i do have a Nyzul group, a limbus LS that also does sea and sky. So send me a tell a few days before your run and I will let you know. I am also willing to help on other things like ZNMs and other things you just cant seem to find enough people for. Thank you for reading this and Plz no one not from Seraph reply. Happy hunting all.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-15 07:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You could use that extra time at school...
[+]
 Leviathan.Hitoma
Server: Leviathan
user: hitoma
By Leviathan.Hitoma 2009-11-15 07:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Blazza said:
You could use that extra time at school...
preferably in English class ^^
[+]
 Seraph.Drakelth
Server: Seraph
user: drakelth
By Seraph.Drakelth 2009-11-15 08:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

><
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
Server: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-11-15 10:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, despite the fact his English is pretty bad, allow me to offer some advice.

Most HNM shells will not tolerate you missing out on camping to do other things in game. If you're somewhere else in the game and obviously not AFK, chances are, you will end up being kicked out. You have to be willing to drop what you're doing to camp.

Secondly, most reputable HNM LS's don't recruit, you have to go to them. Find out who the good HNM LS's are on your server, go to their websites, and apply. A decent LS with a good leader won't respond to your 2 sentence post.

If you don't want to use your RDM, then leave it out of the application. But I'm warning you, this will hinder you more. DDs are a dime a dozen, and most decent HNM LS's require you to have 1 mage job and 1 melee job. The only exception I've seen is if you're strictly a mage with multiple useful mage jobs.

But the most important thing is the first thing I brought up. If you're completely unwilling to drop what you're doing in game to help camp, then no reputable LS is going to accept you. I suggest you re-evaluate what you really want to do in game and with who.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-15 11:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Most HNM shells will not tolerate you missing out on camping to do other things in game. If you're somewhere else in the game and obviously not AFK, chances are, you will end up being kicked out. You have to be willing to drop what you're doing to camp.
This is probably the kicker anyway.
[+]
 Shiva.Darkshade
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2009-11-15 13:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Well, despite the fact his English is pretty bad, allow me to offer some advice.

Secondly, most reputable HNM LS's don't recruit, you have to go to them. Find out who the good HNM LS's are on your server, go to their websites, and apply. A decent LS with a good leader won't respond to your 2 sentence post.

If you don't want to use your RDM, then leave it out of the application. But I'm warning you, this will hinder you more. DDs are a dime a dozen, and most decent HNM LS's require you to have 1 mage job and 1 melee job. The only exception I've seen is if you're strictly a mage with multiple useful mage jobs.

But the most important thing is the first thing I brought up. If you're completely unwilling to drop what you're doing in game to help camp, then no reputable LS is going to accept you. I suggest you re-evaluate what you really want to do in game and with who.
[+]
 Fenrir.Dramanue
Server: Fenrir
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2009-11-15 14:48:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]