Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » OMG. 300 mistral axe!! :D
OMG. 300 mistral axe!! :D
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-14 22:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it is magical so yeah of course it doesn't work with SA really though how can you justify /whm just for RR... I mean endgame the difference between RR and RR2 is 600 xp I'd just soon as use a hairpin and /rdm and increase primal rend by 15-20% dmg while only really losing DS and maybe some nas
 Remora.Belius
Server: Remora
user: Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-14 22:52:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody really justified /whm in a party setup..? Party setups are different, depending on what's available.

You go with 4-6 other BSTS, the leader (usually me :DDDD) will ask at least 3-4 of them to sub /whm. Why? Cause normally I'll have to factor in AOE abilities which hurt. So curaga, curaga II is beautiful and -na's work a treat and erase. You think Bind can't kill you? Oh. It can. It has. Many times. The other 2 BSTs may go /nin, cause I always have Bsts who like /nin and wear some random MP gear and use runeaxes.

Normally speaking, I will have 1 person use a jug and the rest use local pets. So if we're DD'ing and taking hits, they can simply divine seal curaga II in a pinch, then snarl the hate way and that BST will have a macro telling me how life his pet has and then other people will callbeast if his timer is down etcetcetc.

Say.. a standard party setup? It changes to dealing as much damage without bothering the healer for cures, pretending to be a very nicely behaved WAR. I've seen/heard people go as BST/SAM for meditate and the like because TP gain is just so slow. BST/THF is more common though. You can even go /blm and just don't bother with /rdm if you're so inclined. But you never go /rdm to a fullbst or SMN setup.

Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-14 22:56:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Quietgansta said:

Ya it takes a while to get to 100tp. -.- And wow I totally did not know Primal Rend doesnt stack with SA, super gay.

Let's get askar bodies, rajas and as much storetp gear.
Or we can do haste!

Server: Odin
By Odin.Quietgansta 2009-11-15 03:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Remora.Belius said:
Odin.Quietgansta said:

Ya it takes a while to get to 100tp. -.- And wow I totally did not know Primal Rend doesnt stack with SA, super gay.

Let's get askar bodies, rajas and as much storetp gear.
Or we can do haste!

Best set up I could muster up without sacrificing acc. I believe that set up is a 12 hit build, and 232 delay from haste gear. Might take a while to get some of that gear thou. >,>
 Remora.Belius
By Remora.Belius 2009-11-15 21:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha. That is pretty much every DD's dream equips in the game.
And none of it looks accessible for the casual player.

If I knew how to make item sets I'd totally come up something that works for easylife BSTS. :P