Heldiva Island- No Unity Warp?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Heldiva Island- no unity warp?
Heldiva Island- no unity warp?
By Slowforever 2021-11-23 14:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys I ran into a issue on a alt and was hoping someone had the remedy. I finished treasures and have beaten the other 2 i135 UNM kings. But when I tried to warp to Shedu i135 UNM I did not have the warp at the NPC. Of course I nexus caped but I still odn't have the teleport even though I killed it. Also I dont have Tumult access on this character even though I killed all the kings. Any help is much appreciated. I've pretty much used this alt alongside my main so thats why Im confused as to why I have tumult / shedu access on one character but not the other.
 Carbuncle.Shaana
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Shaana
By Carbuncle.Shaana 2021-11-23 15:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

there is maybe an explanation written on the Shedu page of the BG Wiki :

The Unity warp NPC requires the Boarding permit and Captain Wildcat badge1 or you will not be offered the warp.

try to check if it's your case. :)
By Slowforever 2021-11-23 15:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

TY! Captain, ah I have the test to pass its very annoying haha!
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-11-23 15:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/Curio_Vendor_Moogle#Various_Key_Items

bg-wiki.com said:
*Players must be in possession of the previous rank's wildcat badge and have met the prerequisites for undertaking the appropriate promotion quest in order to purchase these items. You will only be offered the rank available to you. You will immediately receive your new rank and the appropriate title. You do not need to start the "Promotion" quest in order do have the option to buy them.

If you have done the test/quest to rank up on your main, no shame in getting around doing it again on your alt since you can just buy the key item to skip the ordeal.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. There isn't one for the Captain rank. Still, if you're in the middle of getting there, this may be helpful still so I won't delete the post.
 Odin.Creaucent
Server: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-11-23 15:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You can get the teleport at any rank by having a Remnants Permit KI on you.
[+]