users online
Forum » FFXI » General » FFXI 3001 for 1 of 2 chars
FFXI 3001 for 1 of 2 chars
 Asura.Rumblepakk
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Rumblepakk 2021-05-23 13:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Had this error since last thurs.. 3 days later without any attempt to log in and its still happening. I saw a post somewhere on here I can no longer find where someone said to delete the "TEMP" folder, or at least your characters file in it.

In my TEMP folder youll find files named 1_1, 1_2, etc. No file with my character name or its mule. Even if i delete those files,
still doesnt fix it..

When I first open up playonline, type in my password annd one time password, itll go through the same process of logging in and once Im in and I see the "Retrieving friend list/messages/content ID etc.." itll stop and give me an error code about the server (honestly it doesnt always happen, and im trying to see if it does again but its not coming up) so Im curious if that has anything to do with it, but either way the same 3001 error still pops up.

Whats also odd is that, I will get the 3001 error after selecting my main character and sitting on a black screen that says "downloading data' on the bottom.. but I have NO issue logging on my mule AT ALL. No error, no black screen saying downloading data, nothing. I can log in and run around and zone.

If i try my main first, get the 3001 code, get sent back to the title screen, then select my mule.. I will actually still see in the /sea window my main character still logged in. Eventually it goes away. but yeah.

I know plenty of people have had this issue but i find it odd that its happening with only one of two characters under one account. I can only assume because my main char is the one thats leveled and has gear and macros etc.. but honestly who knows?

Also, i tried logging on FFXI the "normal" way as opposed to using windower. Same BS

Not sure what to do, im in no way an IT/tech guy so if anyone out there knows wtf I can do.. please {HELP ME OUT!}
By Rips 2021-05-23 14:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Friend, there’s a thread for this already on the main page.
By RadialArcana 2021-05-23 14:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/55652/error-3001-and-0011